Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Angel > Options Discussions and Suggestions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
Donated $7.00
(05-Jun-2007 at 07:45)

Freak Warning in Attack Calculator

I know ya keep telling me on IM to post the idea here, so here it is.

when you copy in a CB of a freak, in angels attack calc, on the targets panel, it goes RED so u clearly know the person is a freak and to send more offence, I know many people who have bounced because they forget to check, and would be a good addition to angels attack calc if it this warning.

Never argue with an idiot.They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
View Public Profile Visit Muaddib's homepage Find more posts by Muaddib Add Muaddib to your Buddy List Reply with Quote