Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Angel > Report Bugs and Problems

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(03-Jul-2007 at 13:26)
Utopia Angel has detected Export Line information from a previous round of Utopia, or

Whenever I copy export lines, I keep receiving:

"Utopia Angel has detected Export Line information from a previous round of Utopia, or which was created by an older, deprecated, version of Utopia Angel. To prevent confusion, it is being ignored by this version."

on my clipboard, despite the fact that the intel is being copied from the newest version. Furthermore, if I try to copy export lines from intel I've taken myself, I receive the same error.

Prodigy of The Windmaster
Child of Vortex

"No Mercy, Only Madness"
View Public Profile Find more posts by Striker073 Add Striker073 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Research Group
(07-Jul-2007 at 00:36)
same problem here. on genesis.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Celien Add Celien to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(09-Jul-2007 at 00:15)
Same Here

I get this message all the time. I have re-downloaded Angel and it still happens even on my own CBs that I personally gathered.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Viking03 Add Viking03 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(10-Jul-2007 at 01:02)
me also.

a real pain when trying to switch military calculator from one target's info to another.

i have not gone through the uninstall/reinstall possible fix yet.

i was hoping for brother green to post first.
View Public Profile Find more posts by reader3 Add reader3 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(12-Jul-2007 at 17:17)

sunglasses Re: Utopia Angel has detected Export Line information from a previous round of Utopia

Thanks for reporting. This should be fixed in the next release. Please let me know if otherwise!

Brother Green, Utopia Angel creator.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Brother Green Add Brother Green to your Buddy List Reply with Quote