Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > The Lunatic Asylum

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(07-Sep-2002 at 19:46)
Your Pictures!

(inspired by aerath...)

post your pictures here
and let us give you compliments

all flames and insults will (IMO and I HOPE be deleted or banned or something)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo334.jpg (101.0 KB, 8493 views)

I feel like putting a bullet through the head of every panda who wouldnt screw to save it's own species

DRUNKEST guy in BB<---any mod mind putting this in nice colours? (actually we do mind, so do it yourself / Naz)
View Public Profile Visit nimrod's homepage Find more posts by nimrod Add nimrod to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-Sep-2002 at 19:50)
U look like a cool kid nimrod,i dont have a pic but i will tell u all wat i look like:

5'11"
Faded brown hair with Blonde highlights
Caucasian
Tan
Brown eyes
I guess u could say im built,I can lift 250
4-Pack
145 Lbs.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Mind Control Add Mind Control to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-Sep-2002 at 20:01)
3 times downloaded wheeeeepeeeeeee =)
but only one response =(

comon ppl POST!!!!!!!!!

I feel like putting a bullet through the head of every panda who wouldnt screw to save it's own species

DRUNKEST guy in BB<---any mod mind putting this in nice colours? (actually we do mind, so do it yourself / Naz)
View Public Profile Visit nimrod's homepage Find more posts by nimrod Add nimrod to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(User is Banned)
Donated $16.20
(07-Sep-2002 at 20:55)

sunglasses

Nim, are you already getting gray hair? =)

I will probably have a lot of gray hair in 3 years time... both my mother and my grandfather got it around 25 and they have the same kind of hair as me. I think it might look kewl =)

*adds one of the best pictures of me* The one where I've got the most beautiful girl in the world by my side.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg balen parfoto.jpg (45.0 KB, 7233 views)
View Public Profile Find more posts by SM Tengu Add SM Tengu to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-Sep-2002 at 21:02)
lol grey hair

but ut does look like it in the pic cause of the sunlight...

tengu you look like this GI-joe or some action figure lol
not kidding but you look really good in that blue dress =)

Donated $0.52
(07-Sep-2002 at 21:03)

Tengu, are you in some kind of military school or something? And, whos the girl??

I would post my pic, but my scanner broke...

In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight.
Let those who worship evil's might, Beware my power, Green Lantern's Light
Slave of Justara
Home~The Gaming Universe~Forums

Last edited by AznBlade, 07-Sep-2002 at 21:05.
View Public Profile Visit AznBlade's homepage Find more posts by AznBlade Add AznBlade to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(User is Banned)
Donated $16.20
(07-Sep-2002 at 21:05)

sunglasses

I'm outta the military. It's from the cadetball that we had in the end of the service.

The girl's my true love. She's only a friend *sigh*
View Public Profile Find more posts by SM Tengu Add SM Tengu to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $0.52
(07-Sep-2002 at 21:09)

What branch did you serve in and as what?? I sadly had to go too military school >_<. I got out as a squad sergeant.

Yea... it's really hard to have a girl you know you love as only a friend. I've liked this one girl for 4 years, but only got as far as starting a food fight and eventually becoming friends

In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight.
Let those who worship evil's might, Beware my power, Green Lantern's Light
Slave of Justara
Home~The Gaming Universe~Forums
View Public Profile Visit AznBlade's homepage Find more posts by AznBlade Add AznBlade to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(User is Banned)
Donated $16.20
(07-Sep-2002 at 21:18)

sunglasses

*lol* food fight ;P

System Engineer for the Telecommunication System of the Swedish Army. And 2ic for a squad. I got out with a rank of 2nd lieutenant.

Notice the medals on the chest? I was the one good for the most medals =)

Anyways, let's not steer the topic away from the purpose, I think we've covered my pic enough now.
(Posted as Stormcrow)
Donated $5.44
(07-Sep-2002 at 22:23)

Nimrod - why mind about comments ?
As long as they don't develop into flames, it should be okay (after all, that's what was happening in the boob thread as well )

__

Warning : Includes links to pictures of me ;]

http://www.embers.nu/images/aerath.jpg
http://www.embers.nu/nathair/images/duilliath400.jpg
http://www.embers.nu/utopia/aerathtattoo.jpg

Famous for nowty by nature
View Public Profile Visit Aerath's homepage Find more posts by Aerath Add Aerath to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-Sep-2002 at 22:29)
I meant abusive stuff (really abusive stuff)

lol aerath is OLD

=)

kidding dude hehe

I suggest not looking at the 3rd one you look like a serial killer... lol

(07-Sep-2002 at 23:26)

Aerath is my cutie")
*hugz*

Forgive your Enemies , just Don't forget their Names

Innocent ME

Last edited by CouRtyGaL, 07-Sep-2002 at 23:27.
View Public Profile Visit CouRtyGaL's homepage Find more posts by CouRtyGaL Add CouRtyGaL to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(User is Banned)
Donated $16.20
(08-Sep-2002 at 00:29)

sunglasses

Aerath, I really like the colour-screwed picture =) it's looks classy =)

That ain't a real tattoo, is it? Looks like it was only drawn on by a pencil or something... =)
(Posted as Stormcrow)
Donated $5.44
(08-Sep-2002 at 00:58)

It -is- a real tattoo (check out the What have you done to your body poll ), just needs patching up.

The bastards charge 80 euro to patch the thing up when it cost $50 to get it in the first place...

*boogies at being Courty's cutey*

Famous for nowty by nature
View Public Profile Visit Aerath's homepage Find more posts by Aerath Add Aerath to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(User is Banned)
Donated $16.20
(08-Sep-2002 at 01:03)

sunglasses

Well, I guess I have to post my own tattoo now. I made the design myself.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tattoo.jpg (19.5 KB, 4451 views)
(User is Banned)
Donated $16.20
(08-Sep-2002 at 01:11)

sunglasses

And the first one I made. A symbol for my two phobias... Small bug-phobia and needle-phobia.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tattooant.jpg (19.5 KB, 3265 views)
(Posted as DoorKnob)
(User is Banned)
(08-Sep-2002 at 01:31)

freak

i know i shouldn't ask, but is that an ant on your ass?.....i'm sorry....thats just creepy!!! (to me...at least) anyway....i guess since i'm posting in here , i may as well give description....(since no picture of me on the computer)
about 6' (no idea about cm, its somewhere in a thread..because there was a conversion chart there or something)
approximately 135 lbs (again, no idea on kilos)
*male*
capable of lifting weights more than that of me....
skinny...muscularish...
blonde...(i dunno if it'd be a dirty blonde or not though, but the more i'm out in the sun, the more blonde it gets)
everyone likes boobie size and waist size so i'll guess i'm an a cup or less...(LOL...thats a joke...cause i go to the boobie thread ...alot..and forget it...)
anyway....i dunno....basically i'm your typical skinny white dude??...but maybe not quite typical....
but some consider me a freak i guess?
not much else really aobut me i s'pose...
anywho, goodnight ya'll

Dismal dreams are my reality
View Public Profile Find more posts by dismal Add dismal to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(User is Banned)
Donated $16.20
(08-Sep-2002 at 01:41)

sunglasses

*lol* No! =D

It's down on the ankle (inside of the left left just over the foot).
(Posted as DoorKnob)
(User is Banned)
(08-Sep-2002 at 01:44)

blush

oh right...LOL....sorry, i jumped to conclusions...(*instantly remembers that infamous scenece from office space*) ....LOL....so can someone explain to me, why *modern man* gets tattooes?...i mean, ....i guess some are cool and all, but i still don't understand the point or why....*sorry if thats offtopic but...i just don't get it....*

Dismal dreams are my reality
View Public Profile Find more posts by dismal Add dismal to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(User is Banned)
Donated $16.20
(08-Sep-2002 at 01:54)

sunglasses

Some because they think it looks good, personally I do it for the symbolic of it.