Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Utopia Suggestions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(Posted as cheewee)
(07-Jan-2003 at 05:23)
smile Pictures

This is a textbased game and some pictures are added already to the game. Why not add more ? Like every races have a cute picture in the throne ??

And in the war room. If the attacker is Human example. And defender is Elf. Small clip could be shown having human fighting agianst elf and if 1 of them lost ... they will lie down on the floor
View Public Profile Find more posts by ZoNyGrEeN Add ZoNyGrEeN to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as DTB)
(07-Jan-2003 at 05:31)

hehe it is a good idea...but i doubt that space would allow it 4 the net..so yeah sumthin along the way of dat
View Public Profile Find more posts by Reshie Add Reshie to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-Jan-2003 at 06:59)

Ummm where did you come from you have the worst ideas for everything! I can't believe your comments. Are you 10 or something?

**Watchout for the R3V0LV3R**
-8th Bat and Opening Bowler of Aussie XI-
-Private of the UT Army-
View Public Profile Find more posts by R3V0LV3R Add R3V0LV3R to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Duke Atreides X)
(07-Jan-2003 at 11:20)

for the love of god, imagine the strain on the servers, for crying out loud this is the worst idea i have ever heard.....

Guess whose back.... back again.... DUKE is back... tell a friend...
I actually did, and they said; "So..?" [Š]
View Public Profile Find more posts by Duke Atreides Add Duke Atreides to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Lohrtar X)
(07-Jan-2003 at 12:44)

Tree of runes was a worse idea

Sir Lohrtar the Mortar

The Crusader of Retribution
Let not thy will roar, when thy power can but whisper
View Public Profile Find more posts by Sir Lohrtar Add Sir Lohrtar to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-Jan-2003 at 16:35)

lol I think the ideas funny ..... kinda cool too.

I'd never want to see it implemented because of the server strain .... and the fact that the space (if it was available) could be used in much better ways.

Still though ..... the idea of a faery smacking an orc over the head with a log or something when they win an attack does amuse me.

Signature suspended by Brother Naz for violating the forum's 60 pixel rule. Brother Naz says "respect ma authoritor"
Actually Brother Naz says "No I didn't [say that] you liar!"
View Public Profile Find more posts by Sesko Add Sesko to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Quote Me)
(07-Jan-2003 at 18:10)

I wish you coulfd cast tree of booty and have hot women fall out of the sky in to your lap. Can they do that in the game?

It's been emotional.

Devoted follower of Gwill.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Mother of X Add Mother of X to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Lohrtar X)
(07-Jan-2003 at 18:23)

uhh... yes, they can do that in the game...

Sir Lohrtar the Mortar

The Crusader of Retribution
Let not thy will roar, when thy power can but whisper
View Public Profile Find more posts by Sir Lohrtar Add Sir Lohrtar to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Ithien)
(07-Jan-2003 at 18:23)

I like Tree of Runes because it would cripple Ghettos. I like Tree of Booty. But this idea just plain sucks. It would strain the servers FOR WHAT! Is it really that amasing to what a few animation. I tend to ignore them anyway.

http://thiscrazyworld-flair.blogspot.com/ - Not a lame blog, a comedy outlook on topical issues.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Flair Add Flair to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Angelic Death X)
Donated $2.40
(07-Jan-2003 at 18:50)

It would be good, but like everyone else has said, it would make the servers lagg like hell.

I dont wanna wait half an hour just for my KD page to load up, full of pretty pics, i'd rather it just load up in 5 seconds normally.

-Angelic Death-
x nizlopi - jcb song for xmas #1! x
x there is a light and it never goes out... x
View Public Profile Find more posts by Angelic Death Add Angelic Death to your Buddy List Reply with Quote