Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Utopia Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(26-Aug-2003 at 15:22)

KD pictures

i wonder what youre pd pictures were.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pic71693.jpg (39.0 KB, 158 views)

//////I HaVe ThE SmAllEsT BraInZ On UT \\\\\
.;:.Yuppie hee yahoo.;:.
<<<Proud member of nuthin>>>
View Public Profile Find more posts by Me brainie Add Me brainie to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(26-Aug-2003 at 17:57)
Very sick picture..
View Public Profile Find more posts by sawataqe Add sawataqe to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(27-Aug-2003 at 12:11)

View Public Profile Find more posts by Emir Add Emir to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as creeping)
(User is Banned)
(27-Aug-2003 at 12:22)

I don't see whats so intimidating about somebody who spent 5 seconds in paint claiming a picture and writing some cheesy motto on it.

Although I must say, it's a good pic.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Convict Add Convict to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(27-Aug-2003 at 14:34)

Quite good....
View Public Profile Find more posts by Algae Add Algae to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(27-Aug-2003 at 17:03)

kd picd

or this one :
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tommy.jpg (149.6 KB, 71 views)

//////I HaVe ThE SmAllEsT BraInZ On UT \\\\\
.;:.Yuppie hee yahoo.;:.
<<<Proud member of nuthin>>>
View Public Profile Find more posts by Me brainie Add Me brainie to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(27-Aug-2003 at 17:22)
all this seriously sucks. they are all prolly text slaps. get some skills and really serious learn, not just play around before u try making pics.
View Public Profile Find more posts by ohmygoshtim Add ohmygoshtim to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $0.56
(28-Aug-2003 at 05:15)

Well, heres a serious pic.. yea, I ripped the backround, but its been modded so much, that not even the original author wolud recognise it.. lol.. it just had so nice colors.. But to say, I did spend about 2 hours modding the backround, sao this is no "slap the text on" banner.. btw, thi aint the final version, xause the final had the coords in it.. lol.. so theres a littel glitc in the right border..
Attached Images
File Type: gif cold-crimson-nights.gif (42.6 KB, 54 views)

To be born like the first one
to fly like the only one
to die like the last one
View Public Profile Find more posts by Fyranthalas Add Fyranthalas to your Buddy List Reply with Quote