Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > Polls Heaven

View Poll Results: How do you feel about the Server Downtime?
Rebellious 34 43.04%
Rioting 12 15.19%
Unhappy 16 20.25%
Disgruntled 11 13.92%
Content 2 2.53%
Happy 0 0%
Excited 1 1.27%
Joyour 0 0%
Ecstatic 1 1.27%
Euphoric 2 2.53%
Who voted? Voters: 79
You may not vote on this poll

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(30-Mar-2003 at 17:10)

question How do you feel about the Server Downtime?

Let's make our voices be hear and post how you feel about the lack of service by the Utopia server.

View Public Profile Find more posts by sleeper Add sleeper to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Ethica OA)
(30-Mar-2003 at 18:10)
Kinda Disgruntled, but then again, for some reason, I'm used to it...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Kaer Phenom Add Kaer Phenom to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(30-Mar-2003 at 18:12)
lazy smile Content...

I choice content becuase just a min ago i got in and trained 700 def specs to cover the acres I've explore :}

<h®i§
"It handles better @ 120 I swear officer" "I got Hoes that got more hoes then me" "Theres a party in my bedroom ur invited" 2pac "I get high cuz f*k it what's better to do?And I'ma never give a f*k cuz I'm better then u" Styles P
View Public Profile Find more posts by pothead Add pothead to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(30-Mar-2003 at 18:17)
Re: Content...

well i guess we cant expect nore for a free game , but ive not been on in 40 hours now and im only getting sometimes the throne page and then it quits, guess we just gotta hope it gets fixed soon (i voted rebbeliuos) slight exxageration tho
View Public Profile Find more posts by paig Add paig to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(30-Mar-2003 at 18:17)
Too bad Swirve combines the best game with the worst server.......

Rebellious
View Public Profile Find more posts by Zaran Add Zaran to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Ethica OA)
(30-Mar-2003 at 18:20)
Quote:
(Originally posted by Zaran)

Too bad Swirve combines the best game with the worst server.......

Rebellious
I don't think it's server, its us as well...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Kaer Phenom Add Kaer Phenom to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(30-Mar-2003 at 18:27)
rebellious

damn this game I've been the only one who still wasn't able to log in since the start of the game. I kinda feel the need to kill mehul

Smile is the lighting system of the face. The cooling system of the head. And the heating system of the heart.
View Public Profile Find more posts by joulogs Add joulogs to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(30-Mar-2003 at 18:29)
Hello All,

How can it be us? If you have a certain number of people playing make sure you have the capacity for them.

Mehul should bear in mind we earn his money by looking at sponsers sites if we are pissed we won't so I don't understand you don't see the link.

Greetings,

Dennis.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Seekless Add Seekless to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as addictive)
(30-Mar-2003 at 18:30)

This is a pretty retarded poll. I think 99.9% of us have already made it clear what we think of the downtime
View Public Profile Find more posts by Addictive Add Addictive to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(30-Mar-2003 at 18:36)
And no one is every ´´Joyour´´.

I did unhappy btw.
View Public Profile Find more posts by prak3000 Add prak3000 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(30-Mar-2003 at 18:39)

Rebellious

swirve down
(twitch)
Must kill swirve
(twitch)
Must kill
(twitch)
(twitch)

Ich muss zerstören
Doch es darf nicht mir gehören
View Public Profile Find more posts by Ancev Add Ancev to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(30-Mar-2003 at 18:42)
Quote:
(Originally posted by prak3000)
And no one is every ´´Joyour´´.
>every

If you flame someone, then at least don't make the same mistake!!!
View Public Profile Find more posts by waringo Add waringo to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(30-Mar-2003 at 18:44)
Is Mehul himself playing utopia?
If not... perhaps he should try playing it with us and let's see how he feels about his servers.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Avan Caldar Add Avan Caldar to your Buddy List Reply with Quote