Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Utopia Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(04-Aug-2001 at 19:49)
world server and utopian forum server

Im not sure whats going on. Since the big server crash on the swirve.com site I can't enter swirve except on the Ip adress. When I use theis games.swirve.com/utopia I cant access.
Then I use 216.30.106.149/utopia and I get the login posibillities. but I cant access the server on world and the utopian forum. Not even the browser compabillity site.
They are all located on the same server.
The strange part is that I can access the battle server (using an account from a friend as a test) but thats also located on another server. When i had the double option I could only use the bottom one. So plz some one help me out here.
View Public Profile Find more posts by juel Add juel to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Old GreenyG
Imported Post
(04-Aug-2001 at 21:08)
same

yep
im having the same problems

cpet i cant get into BF or the utopia forums.
(Posted as Runefire)
(User is Banned)
Donated $2.77
(04-Aug-2001 at 21:35)

Re: world server and utopian forum server

How can we help?

It works for me. Thats all I can say.

The Kittens of Playfulness
Fire and Ice
Tails Entwined in Fun and Love
SilvreWolf My love, I am yours
View Public Profile Visit DarkSkies X's homepage Find more posts by DarkSkies X Add DarkSkies X to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Old GreenyG
Imported Post
(04-Aug-2001 at 21:41)
-

U cant

but we cant access the B&S forums so we need somewhere to complain and it seems like thie is the only place we can.

Even after sending mehul some mail

oh well
Old Arasythe
Imported Post
(04-Aug-2001 at 22:26)
Re: -

Same problem here can't get on at all, the Utopia Forums won't let me on, nor will the announcements or much else for that matter.