Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > Polls Heaven

View Poll Results: do u expect long server downtime oop?
surely yes 8 33.33%
same thing every year ...why would this one differ?! 12 50.00%
maybe not 2 8.33%
i trust swirve is capable enough of handling such problems anytime 2 8.33%
Who voted? Voters: 24
You may not vote on this poll

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(13-Oct-2005 at 22:23)
tongue do u expect a large period server downtime oop?

simple question
View Public Profile Find more posts by shp3ck Add shp3ck to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(13-Oct-2005 at 22:38)

Not necessarily. Remember that when Utopia was at its height, the server handled this many accounts. Still, large scale downtime wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Last Member of the Church of Valek
-------------------------------------
Insert something witty here.
"I have not yet begun to fight!" -John Paul Jones
View Public Profile Visit Dead Canaanite's homepage Find more posts by Dead Canaanite Add Dead Canaanite to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(14-Oct-2005 at 01:54)

i can definetley see it, as every age

Have a HooT
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lucan Add Lucan to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(14-Oct-2005 at 03:21)
lol, I love the last option! WoL has already gone down once, it'll most likely happen again.
Luckily, I won't be awake, so I won't even know about it until after it's over..

As long as the crickets still live, there is hope.
don't do school
stay in sleep
get enough drugs
View Public Profile Find more posts by spacecricketkh Add spacecricketkh to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(14-Oct-2005 at 06:32)
the last option i made to ironise swirve a bit.. but who knows maybe there are fanatics that "worship" swirve
View Public Profile Find more posts by shp3ck Add shp3ck to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(14-Oct-2005 at 06:59)

all the ages i have played it went down the first hours of OOP, no reason this age changes, even if it went from 150k to 30k players.

-"Just who do you think he is? God?"
-"No, god would have mercy, he won't"
View Public Profile Find more posts by The Chaos Add The Chaos to your Buddy List Reply with Quote