Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Temple > Utopia Temple Support > Utopia Prophet > Utopia Prophet Support > Online Utopia Simulator

Author Thread
(29-Aug-2002 at 20:25)
question Utilization

It looks like the online simulator still has utilization or at leat has it when you try to use undead
View Public Profile Find more posts by BIG G Add BIG G to your Buddy List
Donated $1.84
(29-Aug-2002 at 23:49)

the online simulater has not been updated for this age.

Koli
Farewell my Utopian friends. May you all find what you seek out of life.
View Public Profile Visit Koli's homepage Find more posts by Koli Add Koli to your Buddy List
(10-Sep-2002 at 00:33)
Online Simulator

I noticed that too... And it also shows utilization as a Halfling. It also shows that halfling elites are online 1k gc.

Another thing, Libraries work like they did last age as opposed to allowing you to place free sci points, it puts them in randomly across the board.

As the post above indicates, it was only updated for the Age of Discovery and not the Age of the People (this age).

I hope they update it soon. Although changes will be made between Ages, I would like to give a couple strats a test run.

One other thing I had a question about... I was trying a strat using the merchant personality in the simulator. At one point I had 4 million gc. The guide for this age shows that the merchant personality gives you +~5% bonus to your income. Well at the turn of the hour...instead of being closer to 4.2 million gc it was closer to 4,070,000 gc... My peasants were already giving me ~70k gc an hour.

Any ideas?
View Public Profile Find more posts by StarFire13 Add StarFire13 to your Buddy List
Donated $1.84
(10-Sep-2002 at 01:48)

I suppose people just ignore me when I post something...

Please read my above post.

Koli
Farewell my Utopian friends. May you all find what you seek out of life.
View Public Profile Visit Koli's homepage Find more posts by Koli Add Koli to your Buddy List