Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Temple > Utopia Temple Support > Utopia Prophet > Utopia Prophet Support > Online Utopia Simulator

Author Thread
(01-Oct-2002 at 19:00)
Is anybody listnening?

Good now that i have your attention, when is the simulator going to be updated? The end of the age is near and people are gonna want to start making their strats.
Is there anybody, any moderator or whatever who knows this?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Pauluss Add Pauluss to your Buddy List
Donated $0.52
(01-Oct-2002 at 19:09)

Updating?
How should it be updated, if nothing about the changes is known yet?
As far as I've read the interview with Mehul, he doesn't know himself yet, what to change...
I didn't use that this age, but I've read somewhere else, that it's not updated for this age even. I think it's no use to update it for this age, when the next changes are coming soon.

Firemage
chief-smiler and leader of the smily-lover alliance ^__^
I once thought "The girl of my dreams is somewhere out there". Now I know where she lives!

Last edited by Firemage, 01-Oct-2002 at 19:11.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Firemage Add Firemage to your Buddy List
(02-Oct-2002 at 13:43)
I don't agree firemage. The changes made at the start of this age are so radical that it would be a good thing to update it right now.
I know Mehul already suggested that happiness will change, but that stays constant oop anyways.
And why wait so long and update all these changes in one single day...
The changes for the next age can't be as much as last age. So update it now, let people think out their strat age 17 like and update the changes for age 18 when they come.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Pauluss Add Pauluss to your Buddy List
(15-Oct-2002 at 17:08)
Tell me about it. I was running Undead Sheperd strat and found myself making 80k+ an hour....OOP I was 350 acres, and 1.5 million gc just sitting there.

ROFL

Its a good simulator, but please make even the basic changes so it somewhat resembles the game we play today.

Otherwise, it's quite useless.
View Public Profile Find more posts by kANo Add kANo to your Buddy List