Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Temple > Utopia Temple Support > Utopia Prophet > Utopia Prophet Support > Online Utopia Simulator

Author Thread
Old VeX
(19-Oct-2002 at 23:14)
lightbulb Simulator Update

I fell it is about time the Simulator is updated for age *18*. There has been many changes to Utopia, and will almost always be new changes to the game, so keeping the Simulator Up To Date will help everyone out. That is the reason why i fell that not many people use the Sim. Anymore.
plz fell free to comment on my idea.
View Public Profile Find more posts by VeX Add VeX to your Buddy List
(21-Oct-2002 at 19:01)
tongue

i also agree that Utopia Simulator needs to be updated.

i myself would like to use it but it would be to no avail as it isnt up to date with age 18.

so it would be nice it it were. i think it would help out a lot of people, especially for peopel to develop new strategies for this new age.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Skyline Add Skyline to your Buddy List
Donated $3.96
(09-Mar-2003 at 07:03)

I personally think it should be updated for age 19

Go the Mighty
All Blacks
Proud NEW ZEALANDER
View Public Profile Find more posts by xXxMerlinxXx Add xXxMerlinxXx to your Buddy List
(Posted as Psychic Fiend)
Donated $1.28
(18-Mar-2003 at 03:59)

Read any other post here and you will Koli explaining it. Aviad makes the online sim, and Aviad is too busy. You do the math. :P

"If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and if it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"
~Alexandr Solzhenitsyn
View Public Profile Visit obi2kenobi's homepage Find more posts by obi2kenobi Add obi2kenobi to your Buddy List
(Posted as Ethica)
(23-Mar-2003 at 03:32)
Why use the sim when you can use Prophet?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Kaer Phenom Add Kaer Phenom to your Buddy List
(25-Mar-2003 at 09:36)

i cant use prophet, thats the whole problem(mac)
View Public Profile Find more posts by myname01 Add myname01 to your Buddy List
(Posted as Pinhead)
Donated $0.44
(17-May-2003 at 08:22)

content

or if oyu are on a public computer at the time and cant download something, its nice to have something just on the internet. now i dont have that problem but im sure many do and so it would be nice to have it online and need to to download.

I finally found my old account again, so I am now using this instead of my newer account - VaX

Only over time, long after we are gone, will we know if our actions were just
View Public Profile Find more posts by Emperor Sidious Add Emperor Sidious to your Buddy List
(Posted as BONETHUG)
(17-Jun-2003 at 06:13)
Ya update the simulator and prohpet
View Public Profile Find more posts by DarkElves Add DarkElves to your Buddy List