Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Temple > Utopia Temple Support > Utopia Prophet > Utopia Prophet Support > Online Utopia Simulator

Author Thread
(23-Oct-2002 at 15:27)
question On line simulator where has it gone

I was wondering what has happened to the online simulator it seems to have disapeared from the site ......is it going to be updated or have we completly lost it forever
View Public Profile Find more posts by mysticic Add mysticic to your Buddy List
Donated $1.84
(24-Oct-2002 at 00:49)

Since the online simulater hasn't been updated (and doesn't look like it will be updated) since two ages ago It's obsolete. Therefore links to the online simulater have been removed.

I'm afraid you will have to download Utopia Prophet if you wish to run a simulation on your province.

Koli
Farewell my Utopian friends. May you all find what you seek out of life.
View Public Profile Visit Koli's homepage Find more posts by Koli Add Koli to your Buddy List
(User is Banned)
Donated $20.04
(24-Oct-2002 at 17:08)

why's that? aviad disappeared? I read nothing about him quitting...

Signature suspended by Brother Naz for violating the forum's rules.
View Public Profile Visit Dave of Spam's homepage Find more posts by Dave of Spam Add Dave of Spam to your Buddy List
Donated $1.84
(24-Oct-2002 at 22:00)

I don't think anyone said he quit, he simply doesn't have time to make the updates.

Koli
Farewell my Utopian friends. May you all find what you seek out of life.
View Public Profile Visit Koli's homepage Find more posts by Koli Add Koli to your Buddy List