Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Research Laboratory > Previous Rounds' Discussions > Round 26-28 Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(12-Dec-2004 at 18:56)
GEN - Building efficiency formula

Anyone has a clue how the new thing works?

Would be nice to be able to find some kind of formula to tell whether it was worth putting in the last 10% of a building, or just running a random rainbow.
View Public Profile Find more posts by grimmekylling Add grimmekylling to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as psleeeric)
(13-Dec-2004 at 04:52)

This formula was given in previous thread (please check it out as well)

Building Effects :

Building % * BE * Building Modifier (1 - Building % * BE * 2/3)

I found that this formula does work and will almost give you the effects of your buildings (give or take 0.01% effect) as shown in the internal affairs page.

Example: 10% hospitals at 100% BE

Effects: 0.1 * 1 * 5 (1 - 0.1 * 1 * 2/3) = 0.4666
Hence 10% hospitals at 100% BE will reduce losses by 46.66% and raise birthrate by 46.66%
View Public Profile Find more posts by Eric Zion Add Eric Zion to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(13-Dec-2004 at 12:49)
I looked around but didnt find a thread, but thanks.
View Public Profile Find more posts by grimmekylling Add grimmekylling to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(15-Dec-2004 at 09:53)
uhm how do you put it in exel?
View Public Profile Find more posts by cike Add cike to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(16-Dec-2004 at 13:03)

does Mehul or some1 post it here or send it to some1 or do you ppl find it out your self

The signature that you have entered is too long. Please shorten it to 5 lines or less.
View Public Profile Find more posts by ZeroSlayer Add ZeroSlayer to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(16-Dec-2004 at 17:48)
Quote:
(Originally posted by grimmekylling)

I looked around but didnt find a thread, but thanks.
The thread is named: "Building D-Efficiency Formula "
View Public Profile Find more posts by Happiee Add Happiee to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(16-Dec-2004 at 21:38)
cike>>

You put in the formula for a whole column (or row, whichever goes downwards, i always forget).

And then you put the variable for the %ofthebuildings in the one next to it, and plot the 2 against eachother.
(17-Dec-2004 at 12:06)
Question

So if we take the mill efficiency as an example you will be able to get 99% bonus at only 24% mills? (we assume 100% building efficiency)
View Public Profile Find more posts by sergioampuero Add sergioampuero to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(19-Dec-2004 at 18:08)
thanks grimmekylling

actually i found out how before you posted a reply was getting sick for waiting an hour (demanding)

anyways thank you and if anybody ever wants a copy, i have prepared a tabulated image of buildings in certain percentages of multiples of 5 with colors...

here it is i think the colors are self explanatory and the basis for this is that you have 100% BE
Attached Images
File Type: jpg utopia.jpg (146.2 KB, 35 views)
View Public Profile Find more posts by cike Add cike to your Buddy List Reply with Quote