Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Temple > Utopia Temple Support > Utopia Prophet > Utopia Prophet Support

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(23-Apr-2005 at 14:13)
Utopia prophet

When u reach a certain amount of recourses on Prophet(2Bilion gc(2000000000 gc)) the whole prophet is doing strange. It puts - for all your things and other time it's different.. it also said my draft rate was -559% what's impossible... very strange. Does someone here know what's it?

Last edited by Starfriend, 23-Apr-2005 at 14:24.
Edit reason: bah sorry, should've renamed the title of the thread, not the post. my bad
View Public Profile Find more posts by Trojanphyrexia Add Trojanphyrexia to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $6.28
(26-Apr-2005 at 11:54)

i would guess that you are overloading the variable that stores the value...

which, from my limited knowledge of programming, does all sorts of bad things.

My Band
How many bass players does it take to change a light bulb?
5. One to change it, and the other 4 to hold the guitarists back who are trying to hog the light.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Zelun Add Zelun to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(26-Apr-2005 at 22:45)
Re: Utopia prophet

Quote:
(Originally posted by Trojanphyrexia)

When u reach a certain amount of recourses on Prophet(2Bilion gc(2000000000 gc)) the whole prophet is doing strange. It puts - for all your things and other time it's different.. it also said my draft rate was -559% what's impossible... very strange. Does someone here know what's it?
Yeah sounds like an integer overflow error. Spend your gc.

That's actually a much more complicated bug to resolve than you might initially think. As for why it is changing some of the other values, that's a bit strange. I'd really have to take a close look at the province. If you had a prophet save file from just prior to the event, then I could probably track down the bug.... if not then maybe save the current file and attach it to this thread.

-justin
View Public Profile Visit swetty's homepage Find more posts by swetty Add swetty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(10-Oct-2005 at 14:24)
LONG gold; instead of whatever it is now.

from -2billion to +2billion

or easier way, limit the max amount of gold. 500 million? simple fix

edit: umm old thread, didnt notice sorry.

Last edited by tyme, 10-Oct-2005 at 14:25.
View Public Profile Find more posts by tyme Add tyme to your Buddy List Reply with Quote