Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Alliances Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(01-Dec-2001 at 16:58)
lol

dang these forums are annoying...i post a thread when i wanna reply...sorry my bad

Last edited by Ganja, 01-Dec-2001 at 16:59.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Ganja Add Ganja to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as lord sputtnick)
(04-Dec-2001 at 20:57)

That happens me to but then it says please imput post subject and then I knoe somehin is wrong

It's alright to hate George W. Bush
SM-barkeep, Rest in Peace YYA - Alliance still ruin utopian fun, The god of typos, WARNING!!! Posting at UT makes addictive

View Public Profile Visit Russian Sputnik's homepage Find more posts by Russian Sputnik Add Russian Sputnik to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $0.64
(06-Dec-2001 at 11:24)
Ganja:
Quote:
dang these forums are annoying...i post a thread when i wanna reply...sorry my bad
What exactly are you talking about Ganja?

Founder and former Leader of the Council of Shadows
View Public Profile Find more posts by geddon2 Add geddon2 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(06-Dec-2001 at 14:47)

Sometimes when you're trying to reply to a message, it instead makes your reply a new thread, way to avoid this; if it asks you for a subject, don't give it one and start over, replies don't need subjects, threads do though.

Sygnalor the Accountinator
Able to file 1040's faster than a speeding bullet
View Public Profile Find more posts by Sygnal Add Sygnal to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Black Fighter)
(08-Dec-2001 at 22:11)

Bah!

I have it to sometimes...
View Public Profile Visit Apeiron's homepage Find more posts by Apeiron Add Apeiron to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(User is Banned)
(09-Dec-2001 at 00:11)

never happened to me

In the future everything is Chrome.
-SpongeTron Squarepants
View Public Profile Find more posts by Ragna16 Add Ragna16 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(User is Banned)
Donated $16.20
(09-Dec-2001 at 02:43)

sunglasses

You have to admit that you pressed the wrong button ;P

And there's an easier way, check below the 'your reply:'-textbox and you will see "all" the posts in the thread. If there aren't any, well, then you've pressed the wrong button.
View Public Profile Find more posts by SM Tengu Add SM Tengu to your Buddy List Reply with Quote