Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > The Lunatic Asylum

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
Global Moderator
(04-Jan-2006 at 20:22)

OK, so apprently I was mumbling in the first clip... so here goes for attempt number 2

I've also posted Pata's contribution!

FYI: AD2.mp3 is me; Accent.mp3 is Pata
Attached Files
File Type: mp3 AD2.mp3 (125.9 KB, 149 views)
File Type: mp3 accent.mp3 (29.6 KB, 157 views)

People, like snowflakes, are all slightly different, but we all follow the same patterns -Stewie
Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it.

Some people are like Slinkies- absolutely useless, but always fun to push down stairs!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Azure Dragon Add Azure Dragon to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Dirty Sage)
Donated $7.44
(04-Jan-2006 at 20:30)

Quote:
Dirty Sage nice voice man ..why aren't you in a band yet ?
Wanna improve my voice a bit more. The clip I posted was just about the best I can do. I wanna get to the point where that clip I posted is about my average, and the best I can do is amazingtastic.

Aaaw...I got beaten to the accent thing. I wanted to post an accent! I recorded it and everything!

It is, obviously, a fake accent but I did make the effort!
Attached Files
File Type: mp3 accent.mp3 (274.6 KB, 127 views)

The less popular Sage
Really...most people forget who I am
But I was here first, damn it!

Willing to sell my soul for a Klondike Bar
View Public Profile Visit The Other Sage's homepage Find more posts by The Other Sage Add The Other Sage to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Jan-2006 at 20:31)

last one wasent loud enough :P but this isnt very loud either
Attached Files
File Type: mp3 meagain.mp3 (34.9 KB, 153 views)

Never let nobody in. And step right–on your dream,
If you really wanna take this trip. Fighting anywhere we go.
To face this cruel world. We gotta just fight forever!
We never stop...
View Public Profile Find more posts by pata Add pata to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
(04-Jan-2006 at 20:35)

ROFL... Dirty Sage, not a bad effort!

Pata - much better

People, like snowflakes, are all slightly different, but we all follow the same patterns -Stewie

Some people are like Slinkies- absolutely useless, but always fun to push down stairs!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Azure Dragon Add Azure Dragon to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Jan-2006 at 20:41)

comments about the voices:
sf= sounds like some radio guy
toxic= good voice
shesaid= can definatly sing
shaggy= pretty cool
tia= some accent, but good
dirty sage= another good singer
azure= some english accent, wouldbe cooler with even more english accent

Never let nobody in. And step right–on your dream,
If you really wanna take this trip. Fighting anywhere we go.
To face this cruel world. We gotta just fight forever!
We never stop...
View Public Profile Find more posts by pata Add pata to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Jan-2006 at 21:02)
damm...toxiclollipop sounds hot

Last edited by andybabe, 04-Jan-2006 at 21:03.
View Public Profile Find more posts by andybabe Add andybabe to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Jan-2006 at 22:15)

Can't stay behind on this one!

Edit: my voice sounds weird..
Attached Files
File Type: mp3 c'est moi!.mp3 (264.5 KB, 163 views)

~~~NOW! Also available in "dressed"!~~~
~~~~~~~Limited time offer only!~~~~~~
#LA forever! | ex-X
Omg so happy ...lurve tia...

Last edited by Chrizz, 04-Jan-2006 at 22:22.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Chrizz Add Chrizz to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $4.24
(04-Jan-2006 at 22:22)

Here's mine
Attached Files
File Type: mp3 Ello.mp3 (78.5 KB, 153 views)
View Public Profile Find more posts by RoWizzies Add RoWizzies to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
(04-Jan-2006 at 22:24)

Far too quiet RoWi! I had to turn everything right and stick my ear next to my speakers to hear you!!!

Donated $4.24
(04-Jan-2006 at 22:40)

Here's something that might work on your speakers ... It doesn't go any louder sorry
Attached Files
File Type: mp3 MyLoudVoice.mp3 (70.8 KB, 147 views)
View Public Profile Find more posts by RoWizzies Add RoWizzies to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
(04-Jan-2006 at 22:50)

Wooohoo!

Much better RoWi!

(04-Jan-2006 at 23:18)

SF - I really like your voice, pretty sure I might have mentioned that the first time I heard it though
Pata - You sound so much older! And I love your accent. hehe
Dirty Sage - Man, you have a set of lungs on you. And the aussie impression made me laugh. ^.^
AD - I'll keep this simple. Mmmm... brit *drools*
Chrizz - You sound a little excited hehe, but you sound the same from when I talked to you on the phone before
RoWizzies - You sound exactly like you do on the phone, too. - hahaha I didn't notice the gypsy bit until I listened to it again!
Tia - Your voice is beautiful, it matches you well.

Awesome.

You're all punks. But I like some of you anyway.
You're so vain. I'll bet you think this song is about you; don't you, don't you?

Last edited by ToxicLollipop, 04-Jan-2006 at 23:21.
View Public Profile Find more posts by ToxicLollipop Add ToxicLollipop to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Research Group
Donated $0.60
(04-Jan-2006 at 23:46)

Nobody really wants to hear my voice. My accent is terrible and because I have miss pronounced R since childhood ( french style ) I think my voice is horrible. Imagine Kimi Räikkönen with pretty strong throat R.

But if there are willing peoples to hear my horrible voice with terrible accent, I will produce something and post it here tomorrow...

Generalization is rhetorics of simpletons.
"Sages learn from history... idiots learn from experience" -Fairy Tail manga
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lord Menchalior Add Lord Menchalior to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Jan-2006 at 23:47)

Re: Your Voice - Our Aural Pleasure

Originally Posted by Lord Menchalior:
But if there are willing peoples to hear my horrible voice with terrible accent, I will produce something and post it here tomorrow...
Yeah, go for it.
Trust me, I was scared to death to do this, but it isn't so bad

You're so vain. I'll bet you think this song is about you; don't you, don't you?
View Public Profile Find more posts by ToxicLollipop Add ToxicLollipop to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $4.24
(04-Jan-2006 at 23:51)

Originally Posted by ToxicLollipop:
Yeah, go for it.
Trust me, I was scared to death to do this, but it isn't so bad
She really has a point there. The more various the voices will be, the more successful this thread will be

Last edited by RoWizzies, 04-Jan-2006 at 23:53.
Edit reason: *kaboom*
(Former Global Moderator)
Research Group
(04-Jan-2006 at 23:51)

Originally Posted by Azure Dragon:
OK... so i worked out my webcam has a mic, so heres my contribution. Please don't neg rep me for this!
Hrm...all I got was something about youi being an alcoholic

The Kiowa swooped and banked hard in front of the car, firing three more shots through the front hood, the universal sign for “stop.”
There are two important rules for sucess in life.
1. Never tell anyone everything you know.
View Public Profile Visit Hawkeyekid's homepage Find more posts by Hawkeyekid Add Hawkeyekid to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Research Group
Donated $0.60
(04-Jan-2006 at 23:59)

*sighs* man that had to be hardest thing for me to do... At least in this year ^^

Beofre you hear this, I advice you to be careful. I am not responsible for anykind physical, psychical or property damage my voice can do. Do not say I warned you all
Attached Files
File Type: mp3 Menchalior.mp3 (161.2 KB, 181 views)

View Public Profile Find more posts by Lord Menchalior Add Lord Menchalior to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $4.24
(05-Jan-2006 at 00:03)

Your accent sounds great man, it really is french Good job ! now bring more acolites to this thread

Last edited by RoWizzies, 05-Jan-2006 at 00:05.
Edit reason: where are the other mods ... and BG ? :D
Global Moderator
Research Group
Donated $0.60
(05-Jan-2006 at 00:05)

I am no french, I am finn, but because of that darn R, I sound like french guy speaking english, oh, well, I guess its better than traditional wooden finnish accent ^^ but thanks for kind words

(05-Jan-2006 at 00:08)

Originally Posted by Lord Menchalior:
*sighs* man that had to be hardest thing for me to do... At least in this year ^^
Ha! That was awesome.