Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > The Lunatic Asylum

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
Old HWG
(16-Sep-2011 at 21:48)

Been a very long time...

Since I viewed these boards. Shocked I remembered the pass word and all

As 4 years have come and gone, it'll be as if I'm a newbie all over again... so just curious how active the community is these days and is the game still popular?

& on the very very slim chance any remember me (not expecting it in the least bit) - Hi

SF, I love you I do!
Everytime someone gets warned, Starfriend cuddles a kitten. -V-
There is no place like home, there is no place like home, there is no place like home: AASQGASA
View Public Profile Find more posts by HWG Add HWG to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(16-Sep-2011 at 22:41)

Not very & No.
Welcome back though.

If all else fails, call someone a troll.
that can be fixed... /
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $4.24
(17-Sep-2011 at 10:25)

Welcome back!

Game is definitely not as popular as it once was.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege!
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia - The Fear of Long Words
View Public Profile Find more posts by Alexstrasza Add Alexstrasza to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(17-Sep-2011 at 12:36)

I remember that avatar!

MeliHeartsCloud Hearts CloudHeartsMeli
View Public Profile Find more posts by MeliHeartsCloud Add MeliHeartsCloud to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Old HWG
(17-Sep-2011 at 13:29)

Re: Been a very long time...

Originally Posted by MeliHeartsCloud: View Post
I remember that avatar!
Yeah hehe, I had lost touch with it for ages... never thought of coming back on here to get it again :facepalm:

SF, I love you I do!
There is no place like home, there is no place like home, there is no place like home: AASQGASA
View Public Profile Find more posts by HWG Add HWG to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(09-Oct-2011 at 05:34)

been 2 years for me. like walking through a graveyard.

Last Member of the Church of Valek
-------------------------------------
Insert something witty here.
"I have not yet begun to fight!" -John Paul Jones
View Public Profile Visit Dead Canaanite's homepage Find more posts by Dead Canaanite Add Dead Canaanite to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(09-Oct-2011 at 06:03)

Originally Posted by Dead Canaanite: View Post
been 2 years for me. like walking through a graveyard.
Hello.

If all else fails, call someone a troll.
that can be fixed... /

Last edited by Greeney, 09-Oct-2011 at 06:03.
Edit reason: Yeah, I can type that alone without getting a warning point now.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(13-Oct-2011 at 04:33)

You last visited: 25-Jun-2009 ##:##...
been cleaning my inbox and passed by "happy birthday from UT" message
wicked!!!

hi guys,

good judgement mostly comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgement...
View Public Profile Find more posts by VonBooB Add VonBooB to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(13-Oct-2011 at 14:22)

Originally Posted by VonBooB: View Post
You last visited: 25-Jun-2009 ##:##...
been cleaning my inbox and passed by "happy birthday from UT" message
wicked!!!

hi guys,
Hey I remember you. You were cool

The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common; they don't alter their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit the views
View Public Profile Find more posts by DHoffryn Add DHoffryn to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
(13-Oct-2011 at 18:54)

Welcome, Swifty
You last visited: Today ##:##

hey guys

........Why does the thin grey strand......Ah, you will understand;.......................I should find, for a reprimand
.......Floating up from the forgotten......When I carried my mother downstairs,.....To my gaiety, a few long grey hairs
......Cigarette between my fingers,......A few times only, at the beginning..........On the breast of my coat; and one by one
.....Why does it trouble me?.............Of her soft-foot malady,.......................I watched them float up the dark chimney.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Swifty Add Swifty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(15-Oct-2011 at 04:18)

Hey Greeney.

Man guys I got the Utopia bug, but it sucks now. Anyone know any similar games for a casual player?

Last Member of the Church of Valek
-------------------------------------
Insert something witty here.
"I have not yet begun to fight!" -John Paul Jones
View Public Profile Visit Dead Canaanite's homepage Find more posts by Dead Canaanite Add Dead Canaanite to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(15-Oct-2011 at 07:10)

Originally Posted by Dead Canaanite: View Post
Hey Greeney.

Man guys I got the Utopia bug, but it sucks now. Anyone know any similar games for a casual player?
Similar? Nah...
I am playing Mafia Wars from my yahoo account. It is still betta so pile of bugs but already better than the facebook version. If anyone wants an extra mafia member, I'll add them to my friend list
http://pulse.yahoo.com/y/apps/yNmsEV...id=31900613378

good judgement mostly comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgement...
View Public Profile Find more posts by VonBooB Add VonBooB to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $9.31
(18-Oct-2011 at 18:00)

Obligatory bi-annual post.

My MSN is still [email protected].
My Skype is kapteindynetrekk
View Public Profile Find more posts by Nimon Add Nimon to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
(18-Oct-2011 at 23:09)

Originally Posted by Nimon: View Post
Obligatory bi-annual post.
i was thinking about u recently.

stopped thinking quickly though.

........Why does the thin grey strand......Ah, you will understand;.......................I should find, for a reprimand
.......Floating up from the forgotten......When I carried my mother downstairs,.....To my gaiety, a few long grey hairs
......Cigarette between my fingers,......A few times only, at the beginning..........On the breast of my coat; and one by one
.....Why does it trouble me?.............Of her soft-foot malady,.......................I watched them float up the dark chimney.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Swifty Add Swifty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $9.31
(19-Oct-2011 at 02:18)

Originally Posted by Swifty: View Post
i was thinking about u recently.

stopped thinking quickly though.
I hope so, wouldn't want your brain to overheat from too frequent usage.

View Public Profile Find more posts by Nimon Add Nimon to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Old lmc
(27-Oct-2011 at 00:00)

It's been a long time and alot of water under the bridge. I have two more kids than last time I was here. I don't even drink heavily anymore.

I guess that means I'm not the same person at all. I'm a newbie. Why did my password work?

Those are my principles. If you don't like them, I have others.

Groucho Marx
http://tangenitaldrunkeness.blogspot...ac22c48044bdd8
View Public Profile Visit lmc's homepage Find more posts by lmc Add lmc to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $9.31
(27-Oct-2011 at 22:09)

Do you still think Ronaldo is a terrible player?

Old HWG
(04-Nov-2011 at 19:04)

sunglasses

Wow, definitely some names I remember: Swifty, Canaanite and Nimon... hi chaps

SF, I love you I do!
Donated $9.31
(05-Nov-2011 at 22:13)

Hey hey!

Global Moderator
Research Group
Donated $25.30
(05-Nov-2011 at 23:39)

sup

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
R.I.P. InJustice!
Hit me up on Facebook

EWE-tah
View Public Profile Find more posts by Saint Sinner Add Saint Sinner to your Buddy List Reply with Quote