Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > The Lunatic Asylum

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(15-Oct-2016 at 15:58)
Wow, that makes me feel old

I got a birthday greeting this morning from Utopia Temple. My son is in his 1st semester of college and I teach high school. He was in diapers and I was a stay home mom when I played.
I did not even own a computer when I started.....played from WebTV.
We had a few grownups in our kd, but I was only woman. Unless you count that some ages my husband played as a female. The majority of my kd mates were younger than my son is now. One time our king had to go into vacay because he got put on restriction.

Utopia World and then my kd was moved to BF. We always used 254 as our tag no matter what our theme was. Geez, this makes me feel old. But those were some good ages.
View Public Profile Visit GoldenDoor254's homepage Find more posts by GoldenDoor254 Add GoldenDoor254 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $0.60
(24-Nov-2016 at 16:11)

You're all awesome.

-------------------------------------
"Genius may have its limitations,
but stupidity is not thus handicapped."

-------------------------------------
View Public Profile Find more posts by Gamharlt Add Gamharlt to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(20-Dec-2016 at 02:59)

We're all awesome.

It's always refreshing to come back and relive memories.
A large number of my friends (and now in laws I didn't use to have!) and I play mafia at game nights that my wife and I will host. Even though I was never one of the best players here, I credit my experience here to helping me be one of the best players out of them.

Also, we play this game somewhat similar called Resistance, and I know I'm the best at that. So good at lying now!

Thanks for all the memories UT!

I miss Runey...
Band is good! Band is great! Band is how I got a date!
War Damn Eagle!
I love Reputation! Love it! Gimme Gimme Gimme!!! Please.
View Public Profile Find more posts by StarOwl Add StarOwl to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Research Group
Donated $3.01
(22-Dec-2016 at 23:39)

Happy Festivus, fellow UTers!
View Public Profile Find more posts by QuantumChaos Add QuantumChaos to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Research Group
Donated $2.44
(06-Mar-2017 at 15:25)

Originally Posted by QuantumChaos: View Post
huzzah!
Long time indeed!

Originally Posted by Tiger18: View Post
That one time every year where I get an email from UT, and decide to check if this forum is still alive... lol AHHHH nostalgia!!! ><

The Facebook group still exists, though it's been a year since the last post. I wonder if #la is still up though. I have a few of em added on Facebook like Tia and Exxy and it's pretty neat to see how they're doing after all these years.

Ok, see you all next year! *waves* :P
Originally Posted by Nimon: View Post
There's a Facebook page?
We're always here! and What's the FB page? Come on invite!

Originally Posted by Kasumi: View Post
So many familiar names!
oh hey, thought you dissapeared off the planet!?

----

How's everyone? I think BG misses the old crowd as much as we do, and partly that's why he still keeps this up and running.

and if anyone cares, my facebook

Last edited by NeoDeGenero, 06-Mar-2017 at 15:35.
View Public Profile Find more posts by NeoDeGenero Add NeoDeGenero to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $0.64
(12-May-2017 at 01:56)

Re: What Happened To These Users?

Originally Posted by Nimon: View Post
There's a Facebook page?
Yep, here! https://www.facebook.com/groups/8136570906/?fref=nf

Still dead though! This forum has a lot more activity

~*-Takeshi Yasutoko's #1 Fan-*~
+++ Marty is the best pianist & my cool lil brother +++
-=- Sweet Revelation, Sweet Surrendering-=-
::: Forsaken Lil Tiger :::
View Public Profile Visit Tiger18's homepage Find more posts by Tiger18 Add Tiger18 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(17-Jun-2017 at 17:56)
""Welcome, Seby
You last visited: 30-Sep-2007 ##:##" i haven't been very active here but i am looking back at the posts i made...nice memories.

10 years...and what is scary is that i remember a few of you: we did not play together but crossed our paths. Been playing the first several ages and lead Monkeys at some point, then took a break and came back to play for several years, under the nick of Sylver, creating and leading Insomnia (from former Ronin MYTH), The Heretics (accounts based on WOL kd), Enchanted Abs (built in half an age from a ghetto account based during the Absalom vs Nemesis and KLA alliance war: turned out to be 1 age wonder kd - goal was to win the nw crown from first age - ended #3 i think - and disbanded - if anyone remembers as it made Utopia Temple news, Enchanted Abs was the kd with that champagne glass shape theme), LUST (created on the accounts base of Knockout, also built earlier on accounts of Supremacy).

Had a few share of victories and crowns and a few share of dissapointments into not reaching the kd goal for that certain age. Strange is that after all these years i remember most of the stuff like it was yesterday. No wonder, since we were all spending a lot of time in mIRC and discussing, in the eatlu beggining of the internet era: i remember in the first ages i was using dial-up to connect and it was working so bad. There were no smartphones either, so coordination was much harder. And looking back at my posts, looks like i was quite fiery sometimes

Last edited by Seby, 17-Jun-2017 at 18:05.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Seby Add Seby to your Buddy List Reply with Quote