Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Other Games' Forums > Mafia Forum Games

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(Posted as PhoenixRider)
(07-Oct-2006 at 08:05)

grr.. Naruto Mafia

Twelve years before the start of the series, a Kyuubi attacked the Hidden Leaf Village. A swing of one of it's mighty tails could raise tsunamis and flatten mountains, chaos reigned throughout the village as it killed many people, until the leader of the Leaf, the Fourth Hokage, defeated it by sacrificing his own life to seal the demon inside a new born child, that child is Uzumaki Naruto. The Fourth Hokage would forever be celebrated as a hero for sealing the Kyuubi and saving the entire village. It was his wish that Naruto would also be respected in the same way he would be, however, this was not the case. Everybody in the village avoided Naruto, regarding him as nothing more than the evil demon fox. The Third Hokage made it a rule within the village that other villagers were forbidden from mentioning this event to anyone, even their own children, however because of the way their parents treated Naruto, they mistreated him as well throughout most of his childhood.

As a result of this Naruto grew up as a lonesome orphan, without friends, family, or acknowledgement of any sort. Nobody would pay any attention to him, so he sought attention in the only way he knew how, through pranks and mischief. However, Naruto's behaviour would come to change after graduating from the Ninja Academy by learning the technique of the Kage Bunshin no Jutsu to save his sensei Umino Iruka from certain death. Naruto learnt two things that day, that the Kyuubi was contained inside him, and that there was someone who cared about him, and understood how he felt. His graduation would become a changing moment and define his world for the rest of his life..

NARUTO MAFIA

Some standard rules :

1) If you're new, pay a short visit to http://mafiascum.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Newbie_Guide before trying anything.
2) Night start.
3) No talking outside of the thread unless stated otherwise in your PM.
4) Role claiming is legal, under the conditions of NO quoting, picture taking,
drawing or anything like that of the role PM. If you quote, or appear to quote, any part of the
PM, you will be Modkilled.

5) Days will generally last 72-96 hours, but can be flexible depending on activity. Nights will last 24-36 hours.
6) Once a player has the required number of votes for a lynch, he is considered lynched. This may not be immediate, but it is irreversible.
7) Only BOLD votes will be counted. Kindly unvote first should you feel the need to vote for another player.
8) You have 1 'No-Lynch', which would be used when it is voted for, or when the minimum number of votes for a lynch is not met when Day ends.
9) Violation of rules and inactivity will be punishable by Modkills.
10) You are allowed 1 dead post after you are lynched. A simple 'I hate you' or '-insert dead rant-' will be sufficient. Please do not reveal anything about the game.
11) If you need help, whether it's false RCs or anything else, drop a PM.

Alright I can't think up anymore rules so.. let's get it started. Place for 30 so sign up!

*Mod's note : It doesn't matter if you have no knowledge of Naruto. I assure you even those who have, will be as clueless as you

Valar Morghulis

Last edited by Azure Dragon, 07-Oct-2006 at 15:06.
Edit reason: Edit to rule 4, as requested.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Spine Add Spine to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-Oct-2006 at 08:37)

I am in!!!

The One and Only DMW
View Public Profile Find more posts by DeadMenWalking Add DeadMenWalking to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
(07-Oct-2006 at 08:42)

Add me in.

People, like snowflakes, are all slightly different, but we all follow the same patterns -Stewie
Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it.

Some people are like Slinkies- absolutely useless, but always fun to push down stairs!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Azure Dragon Add Azure Dragon to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-Oct-2006 at 08:47)

this i gotta join

Signature suspended by Starfriend for violating the forum's rules.
Signature height exceeded the allowed 60 pixels.
Starfriend's advertising but he didnt pay
View Public Profile Find more posts by Narth Add Narth to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Research Group
Donated $2.44
(07-Oct-2006 at 08:51)

i have been waiting for this, for sooooo long!

Question:
Is this the manga arcs or the anime arcs (incl. fillers), or both.
View Public Profile Find more posts by NeoDeGenero Add NeoDeGenero to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Cloudy)
Donated $4.64
(07-Oct-2006 at 09:23)

Yup yup

*forms some hand seals*

Quote:
4) Quoting of PMs when RC-ing is legal.
This I don't like.

Last edited by Cloudy, 07-Oct-2006 at 09:24.
View Public Profile Find more posts by CloudHeartsMeli Add CloudHeartsMeli to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Old Tia It's a girl!
Donated $3.28
(07-Oct-2006 at 09:35)

Dibs on Kakashi/Jiraiya!

fnord
View Public Profile Find more posts by Tia Add Tia to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-Oct-2006 at 09:58)

I want to play
View Public Profile Visit Apeiron's homepage Find more posts by Apeiron Add Apeiron to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-Oct-2006 at 10:11)

Finally another game where I know the theme *happiness tears* I'm in

1000 rep points...eeh I mean 296
Mods will never find me ^^ That's what you think *gasp* they're everywhere I wonder which one of the new mods will come here first...
View Public Profile Find more posts by demi Add demi to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as PhoenixRider)
(07-Oct-2006 at 11:26)

Re: Naruto Mafia

Originally Posted by NeoDeGenero:
i have been waiting for this, for sooooo long!

Question:
Is this the manga arcs or the anime arcs (incl. fillers), or both.
It might be both

Aw c'mon sign up people! Can't wait to get this started

Valar Morghulis
View Public Profile Find more posts by Spine Add Spine to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $4.60
(07-Oct-2006 at 11:35)
/me signs up!

Till next time.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Rooivalk Add Rooivalk to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-Oct-2006 at 12:45)
Sign me up, just got lynched for all the wrong reasons in the Charmed mafia

(\ /).......(\_/)
( . .)......(O.o)
c('')('')....(> < )
View Public Profile Find more posts by bobbes Add bobbes to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $0.56
(07-Oct-2006 at 13:00)

Nerdy me is in.

Insert funny comment here.
View Public Profile Find more posts by ElelloN Add ElelloN to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(User is Banned)
Donated $0.64
(07-Oct-2006 at 13:11)

I was contemplating real hard on whether to join this one. I've seen naruto a few times and liked it but never managed to catch it again.

I'm in

I AM FIZZZZZ!!!!!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Socko Add Socko to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Research Group
Donated $2.44
(07-Oct-2006 at 13:13)

Re: Naruto Mafia

Originally Posted by PhoenixRider:
It might be both
there's no way in hell i'm watching all those crappy fillers! ><
View Public Profile Find more posts by NeoDeGenero Add NeoDeGenero to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Research Group
(07-Oct-2006 at 13:30)

i got night 1 murked in charmed, i wanna play mafia... im in!!!!!!

I'm 1970's pimp smooth...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Money Mathews Add Money Mathews to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $11.20
(07-Oct-2006 at 16:02)

Alright... I'm game.

Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to.-- Mark Twain
View Public Profile Visit Michael1's homepage Find more posts by Michael1 Add Michael1 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as PhoenixRider)
(07-Oct-2006 at 16:41)

Player list :

1) DMW
2) AD
3) Narth
4) NDG
5) Cloudy
6) Tia
7) Apeiron
8) demi
9) Rooivalk
10) bobbes
11) ElelloN
12) Socko
13) MM
14) M1

16 spots left! Grab'em while they last

Valar Morghulis
(07-Oct-2006 at 16:43)

This is one of the best TV shows I have ever seen. I'm in.

Are you going to have the names for the wierd attack thingies in english?

I am the darkness in your life, I am the light
I am the end of your tunnel, I am the beginning of your future
I am the end, your end. I am the path to your salvation.

Your bane, or your hope. You decide.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Brightbane Add Brightbane to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Drizzzt)
Donated $2.20
(07-Oct-2006 at 16:47)

Finally another mafia worth playing. I'm in.

s o u l f i r e
View Public Profile Find more posts by Drizzt Add Drizzt to your Buddy List Reply with Quote