Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Alliances Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(13-Oct-2004 at 13:07)

Quote:
(Originally posted by BangGang IHJ)

u should know most utopians use

irc.utonet.org as the server...

if u got ur channel on another server... not many gonna go and see
Those who need to speak to us are always welcome. We only accept those that show great interest in us, if this means, that those have to go through *some* trouble to reach us, so be it

Yours faithfully ,

Benno

Head of Foreign Affairs
View Public Profile Find more posts by ikbendeman Add ikbendeman to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(13-Oct-2004 at 21:52)
I just wanna say, you guys rock!

Signed
A real BaH fan!!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Glandrim Add Glandrim to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Paradox UC)
(13-Oct-2004 at 22:03)

Quote:
Hey you guys got some fans

BTW, you should really think about moving to utonet. Its alot easier since *most* utopians use that, and it would be easier for people.

Par·a·dox
Impossible is not a fact, it's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration, it's a dare. Impossible is nothing
MSN:[email protected]
View Public Profile Visit P a r a d o x's homepage Find more posts by P a r a d o x Add P a r a d o x to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(13-Oct-2004 at 22:20)

Quote:
(Originally posted by Glandrim)

Signed
A real BaH fan!!
Dear Glandrim

Thanks for your support

We of BAH are pleased to announce that in our 14h hostile we have had today, we managed to get the declared KD down 700k. 3 provinces either defected or pressed the delete button after they saw our attacks the first two hours.

Long live BAH !

Yours faithfully

Benno

Head of Foreign affairs
View Public Profile Find more posts by ikbendeman Add ikbendeman to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(13-Oct-2004 at 22:24)

Quote:
(Originally posted by Paradox UC)

Hey you guys got some fans

BTW, you should really think about moving to utonet. Its alot easier since *most* utopians use that, and it would be easier for people.
Once we feel the desire to expand, we will consider it. Currently we are observing the server for kingdoms , worthy of joining BAH.

Yours faithfully

Benno

Head of Foreign affairs
(Posted as Crusader Zippy)
(14-Oct-2004 at 02:59)

just wondering guys, whats the reason your only on WOL?

is it just because thats the server your on yourselves or does BaH just on that server to have some fun?

also how many member KDs do you have?

OrDeR By FoRcE
Respect is the key to many doors
~Priorities? hmmm, Wife, Son and Utopia not neccersarily in that order~
DOH!
View Public Profile Find more posts by iam zippy Add iam zippy to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Redwingsfan DT)
(14-Oct-2004 at 06:51)
because if they tried this on BF, theyd get crushed like a fly?

jk.. probably just because tehy are on WoL at the time... twas why MF was WoL only.. because me and Muaddib were on WoL... Good luck to you guys.. although i think you might wanna watch that whole hostile idea...might get you in a bunch of trouble if its an alliance kd.

VIVA LA REDDY AND SKRAZ

3 More to Go.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Redwingsfan Add Redwingsfan to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(14-Oct-2004 at 08:27)
Quote:
is it just because thats the server your on yourselves or does BaH just on that server to have some fun?
Dear Zippy,

It is to have the most fun.

Yours faithfully,

Steven
Leader of BAH

LazZzzzzZzzY
View Public Profile Find more posts by Trimba Add Trimba to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Old mas
(14-Oct-2004 at 09:22)
Quote:
BAH is an offensive alliance based on the world of legends server with a strong believe in helping each other.
Please move to BF asap. We really need some more food there...
And as a member of one of these boring defensive alliances I would love to declare on ya (needs to be done OOP likely but well I hope ya tag early) and just watch whether ya choose a fair fight or wanna have some more extrafun with us.
View Public Profile Find more posts by mas Add mas to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(14-Oct-2004 at 11:10)
Quote:
And as a member of one of these boring defensive alliances I would love to declare on ya (needs to be done OOP likely but well I hope ya tag early) and just watch whether ya choose a fair fight or wanna have some more extrafun with us.
Dear Mas,

You actually have the wrong view on your own Alliance. Your Alliance will send only one polite note to us explaining that they do not like this double hostility.

That is why we are here. We do not even like it when one on one (edit: ##:##)hostiles occure. We will actually help our members and well, we do bother to send one note but after that note the action starts.

Yours faithfully,

Steven
Leader of BAH

LazZzzzzZzzY

Last edited by Trimba, 14-Oct-2004 at 11:11.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Trimba Add Trimba to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as sharz)
(14-Oct-2004 at 12:45)
1) I Love the Name

2) I wonder what might be on the site, maybe booze and hooters?

3) I love the idea of creaming anyone who declares on one of your kingdoms

A great allaince made obviosly by the great thinkers of our times, send me a aplication form, I am 100% behind the idea of whipping kingdoms for no reason and also booze and hooters, though this might just be a joke, but i refuse to acept it...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Firewater Add Firewater to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(14-Oct-2004 at 14:04)
lolx.. nice reasons sharz.. when one gets really bored.. :P
View Public Profile Find more posts by xvian Add xvian to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(14-Oct-2004 at 17:44)
Quote:
send me a aplication form
Dear Sharz,

In general: Just drop by and things can be discussed.

Yours faithfully,

Steven
Leader of BAH

LazZzzzzZzzY
(14-Oct-2004 at 17:49)
Quote:
lolx.. nice reasons sharz.. when one gets really bored.. :P
Dear Xvian,

Yes we do have a lot of time on our hands. But doesn't everyone who takes utopia seriously?

Yours faithfully,

Steven
Leader of BAH

LazZzzzzZzzY
(Posted as Redwingsfan DT)
(14-Oct-2004 at 19:31)
Haha.. he has you there.. and if your in an alliance.. all the more..

VIVA LA REDDY AND SKRAZ

3 More to Go.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Redwingsfan Add Redwingsfan to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(14-Oct-2004 at 19:32)

This look like spam to me ....

Anyways good luck hope to feed of you... i mean fight with you soon on BF '_'

I can see what you see not.Vision milky then eyes rot.When you turn they will be gone,whispering their hidden song.
Then you see what cannot be,shadows move where light should be.

Out of darkness, out of mind,cast down Into the Halls of Glory.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Mehuled Add Mehuled to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(14-Oct-2004 at 19:50)
Quote:
Anyways good luck hope to feed of you... i mean fight with you soon on BF '_'
Quote:
Dear readers,

I do not understand all the hostility against our Alliance.

We are just a group of kingdoms that have a more severe retal policy. That is why it is called an offensive alliance, since we act with force instead of words.

All the actions made by the BAH Alliance are a reaction on things that happened to us. It is no use for flaming us before u have met us.

Yours faithfully,

Steven
Leader of BAH

LazZzzzzZzzY
(Posted as Psirus)
Donated $2.28
(14-Oct-2004 at 19:56)

Sounds about as pointless as all the other alliances.

But this one is better, because the name rocks!

------The higher you are------------------
------------The farther you fall-------------

------------------The longer the walk--------

-----------------------The farther you crawl---

View Public Profile Find more posts by Araqiel Add Araqiel to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(14-Oct-2004 at 20:47)

Quote:
(Originally posted by Psirus)

Sounds about as pointless as all the other alliances.

But this one is better, because the name rocks!
Thank you, we thought so too.

Yours faithfully,

KIWI POWAH
(15-Oct-2004 at 06:02)
haha.. its a type of welcome.. just think of it this way.. ppl bother to post here to recognize ur set up..
View Public Profile Find more posts by xvian Add xvian to your Buddy List Reply with Quote