Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > Respectable General Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(11-Dec-2006 at 06:14)

exclamation mark 4-year old accused of harassment

http://www.kxxv.com/Global/story.asp?S=5785699

I'd rather not get started now. If anyone else thinks this is completely ludicrous, email them!

[email protected]

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin
View Public Profile Find more posts by KnightoftheNite Add KnightoftheNite to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(11-Dec-2006 at 06:18)

Sesame Street and SpongeBob Squarepants is at fault for corrupting the youth!

http://209.85.12.234/1040/130/upload/p8190494.jpg

If all else fails, call someone a troll.
that can be fixed... / Ć

Last edited by Saint Sinner, 11-Dec-2006 at 06:39.
Edit reason: Double posting
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Former Global Moderator)
Research Group
(11-Dec-2006 at 06:21)

You have to wonder how insecure that aide is with herself that she actually lodged aformal complaint against a 4 year old.

The Kiowa swooped and banked hard in front of the car, firing three more shots through the front hood, the universal sign for “stop.”
There are two important rules for sucess in life.
1. Never tell anyone everything you know.
View Public Profile Visit Hawkeyekid's homepage Find more posts by Hawkeyekid Add Hawkeyekid to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(11-Dec-2006 at 06:30)

Re: 4-year old accused of harassment

Originally Posted by Hawkeyekid: View Post
You have to wonder how insecure that aide is with herself that she actually lodged aformal complaint against a 4 year old.
Thats what I was thinking myself. A 4-year old doesnt even know it's wrong! Has no idea about sexuality!

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin
View Public Profile Find more posts by KnightoftheNite Add KnightoftheNite to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Research Group
(11-Dec-2006 at 06:33)

Originally Posted by KnightoftheNite: View Post
Thats what I was thinking myself. A 4-year old doesnt even know it's wrong! Has no idea about sexuality!
Well, I should certainly hope not anyway. The crappy part is that this whole thing will still go on this kid's record, haunting him for the rest of his life. I mean, are people REALLY that sue happy these days? Next time some kid gets scared and clings to a teacher's leg are they going to lodge another complaint that they were about to get felt up by a little kid?

The Kiowa swooped and banked hard in front of the car, firing three more shots through the front hood, the universal sign for “stop.”
View Public Profile Visit Hawkeyekid's homepage Find more posts by Hawkeyekid Add Hawkeyekid to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(11-Dec-2006 at 06:44)

i kind of hate to say this, but if the kid was white, would have a complaint been lodged. This could be very well be a case of racsim.

How could a 4 year old, realize or even think about sexual contact, i have seen tone of kids preschool and kindergarten hug teachers, and there has never been a complaint.

this whole thing is BS.

"I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly."
Winston Churchill

Last edited by Scotty McPac, 11-Dec-2006 at 06:45.
View Public Profile Visit Scotty McPac's homepage Find more posts by Scotty McPac Add Scotty McPac to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $2.20
(11-Dec-2006 at 06:48)

Maybe I have too much faith in humanity, but I think that this article is leaving something out. It's ridiculous none the less.

s o u l f i r e
View Public Profile Find more posts by Drizzt Add Drizzt to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(11-Dec-2006 at 07:20)

Originally Posted by Scotty McPac: View Post
i kind of hate to say this, but if the kid was white, would have a complaint been lodged. This could be very well be a case of racsim.

How could a 4 year old, realize or even think about sexual contact, i have seen tone of kids preschool and kindergarten hug teachers, and there has never been a complaint.

this whole thing is BS.
His last name may be Blackwell, but nowhere in the article did it say he was black.

I agree that this whole thing is stupid. If it were inappropriate, a warning would have been just fine for a 4-year-old.

Last edited by dennis0, 11-Dec-2006 at 07:23.
View Public Profile Find more posts by dennis0 Add dennis0 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(11-Dec-2006 at 07:23)

Originally Posted by dennis0: View Post
His last name may be Blackwell, but nowhere in the article did it say he was black.
His first name was Damarcus. I've never heard a white kid named anything like that. I really do hope that racism wasnt a factor, though sadly it wouldnt surprise me.

Research Group
(11-Dec-2006 at 08:01)

Originally Posted by Scotty McPac: View Post

this whole thing is BS.
Originally Posted by KnightoftheNite: View Post
His first name was Damarcus. I've never heard a white kid named anything like that. I really do hope that racism wasnt a factor, though sadly it wouldnt surprise me.
It would surprise me greatly. I can't believe so many folks are quick to throw the race card...sheesh.

(11-Dec-2006 at 08:44)

Originally Posted by dennis0: View Post

I agree that this whole thing is stupid. If it were inappropriate, a warning would have been just fine for a 4-year-old.
'

there a video aswell where they interview the family.
a warning should have been enough.

"I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly."
Winston Churchill
View Public Profile Visit Scotty McPac's homepage Find more posts by Scotty McPac Add Scotty McPac to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(11-Dec-2006 at 09:18)

Couldn't the teacher just have told the kid not to do that and be done with it?
View Public Profile Visit Apeiron's homepage Find more posts by Apeiron Add Apeiron to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(11-Dec-2006 at 13:02)

White teacher. Black 4 year old. Location? Texas.

Case Solved. Racism? In Texas?

Hell yes.

http://thiscrazyworld-flair.blogspot.com/ - Not a lame blog, a comedy outlook on topical issues.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Flair Add Flair to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Research Group
Donated $2.44
(11-Dec-2006 at 13:10)

this is stupid, its an 4 year old for gods sakes!

,,, hmm, could it be that he was breast fed for a long time? (some families do it until the kid is like 3 or something), maybe he thought that his actions are acceptable, and it is an act of showing affection? Just a thought.
View Public Profile Find more posts by NeoDeGenero Add NeoDeGenero to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(12-Dec-2006 at 02:23)

I wonder if he could be imitating something inappropriate he saw at home? Or on the tv?

4 yr olds have no concept of sexuality. They may understand the difference between men and women, but that doesn't mean that they lust after the opposite sex. This is all very misconstrued.
View Public Profile Find more posts by EvilDH Add EvilDH to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(18-Dec-2006 at 21:47)

Really, that's just plain stupidity. Gosh, it puzzles me over and over how stupid people can be.

God save Texas, anything less than a miracle and they're fucked.

I'm a satanic bastard who frequently uses small babies to try and summon demons. But enough about me, how much will you pay me to babysit those two adorable little chunks of meat there?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Im0Patience Add Im0Patience to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(19-Dec-2006 at 16:58)

How can anyone call a hug sexual harrassment? I hugged my teacherswhen I was little and not once did they accuse me of sexually harrassing them! How these things happen is beyond me.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Acadian9 Add Acadian9 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(19-Dec-2006 at 17:21)
I actually harrassed my kindergarden teacher 'n it was not made a "thing"
wasnt my fault anyway..
her with the breast pump 'n all..

"At age six he believed the moon overhead followed him. By ten he had deciphered the illusion, trading magic for fact.
No tradebacks.
If he only knew now, what he knew then."
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lake1771 Add Lake1771 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote