Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > Respectable General Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
Research Group
Donated $2.44
(14-Dec-2006 at 14:04)

Starcraft Chronicles - Closest Thing to Startcraft II

Simply, an fan who loves Starcraft so much that he decided to make an CGI movie out of it, his currently recruiting graphic designers/modelers etc.

Offical Website: http://www.starcraftchronicles.com/
Offical Forum: http://forum.starcraftchronicles.com/

Other Blogs and Stuff (nothing much on the main page)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starcraft_Chronicles
http://www.blizzplanet.com/?action=news&id=910

CG Pictures, Don't wet your pants
View Public Profile Find more posts by NeoDeGenero Add NeoDeGenero to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(14-Dec-2006 at 16:24)

Holy Dear Mother of God, I love Starcraft! There was time I even greeted people on the street with that Protoss greetings (not sure will I be warned of non-english if I mention it ) I'd love to see another Starcraft game, but a CGI movie is also good. Models look pretty good, I can't wait to see more of it.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Ian Out Add Ian Out to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Thrinniti)
(14-Dec-2006 at 17:45)

great stuff! if u click the pictures ull get Warcraft images as well. I pray for the day that any sequal of SC comes out I've already been hoping for years that they would make a trilogy movie about it.

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids , we'd all be running around in darkened rooms munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electron ic music ."
Kristian Wilson , Nintendo Inc 1989
View Public Profile Find more posts by Skrix Add Skrix to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(14-Dec-2006 at 23:54)

I shat my pants when I saw the valkyrie picture. Too bad Blizzard takes forever to come out with games. (StarCraft: Ghost got cancelled, although I don't give a shit because it was intended for console.) Sadly, I don't think they'll make anymore non-P2P multiplayer games since their games will be sooo good that a lot of people will play 'em for years and overload their servers if they don't charge for server costs. And I doubt they'll ever make an SC sequel. SC/BW has achieved legend status, and it's really hard to top that. Smarter to stop while it's good before they make a sequel and screw everything up.
View Public Profile Find more posts by dennis0 Add dennis0 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(15-Dec-2006 at 00:46)

Starcraft is and has always been my favorite game all time. With the latest development, I see no reason why it wont be succcessful at all.

You know the real meaning of PEACE only if you have been through the war. Anyone, who truly wants to go to war, has never truly been there before!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Invasion Add Invasion to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(17-Dec-2006 at 02:42)

This sounds great. I just hope that they don't get into a copyright scandal.

Signature suspended for violating the forum's rules.
Signature contained non-English.
"The translation has to be valid, and easily verifiable by a moderator doing a quick search on the Internet."
View Public Profile Find more posts by Draco Eudokus Add Draco Eudokus to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Research Group
Donated $2.44
(17-Dec-2006 at 04:28)

Re: Starcraft Chronicles - Closest Thing to Startcraft II

Originally Posted by Draco Eudokus: View Post
This sounds great. I just hope that they don't get into a copyright scandal.
hope not, although thedy do have game developers, and other professionals helping him. 120+ member team, not bad ^^
View Public Profile Find more posts by NeoDeGenero Add NeoDeGenero to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(17-Dec-2006 at 20:09)

Hope they aren't profiting from this. I love starcraft, and hope this can be half as good as the games. If it is then it will rock.

"There are only 2 things that are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity, and I am not sure of the former."-Albert Einstein
View Public Profile Find more posts by wswordsmen Add wswordsmen to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Crazy Comets)
(17-Dec-2006 at 20:48)

Niiice, this will Rock!!
hehe i'm proud that main developer is from my country ) *yay*

It's a sweet trap that draws you in...
View Public Profile Find more posts by mojpasgaro Add mojpasgaro to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(17-Dec-2006 at 22:26)

That goliath looks sweet

"I KEEK A TOUCHDOWN!" - Garo Yepremian
View Public Profile Find more posts by Sister Klon Add Sister Klon to your Buddy List Reply with Quote