Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Other Games' Forums > World of Warcraft

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
Global Moderator
(17-Oct-2011 at 20:20)

Rogue Legendary Daggers

I AM EXCITE!!!!!!!!!!!

gogogo daggers pewpew

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...r/daggers2.jpg

DAGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...arydagger1.jpg

DAGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...arydagger2.jpg

DAGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...arydagger3.jpg

DAGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!

........Why does the thin grey strand......Ah, you will understand;.......................I should find, for a reprimand
.......Floating up from the forgotten......When I carried my mother downstairs,.....To my gaiety, a few long grey hairs
......Cigarette between my fingers,......A few times only, at the beginning..........On the breast of my coat; and one by one
.....Why does it trouble me?.............Of her soft-foot malady,.......................I watched them float up the dark chimney.

Last edited by Swifty, 17-Oct-2011 at 20:22.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Swifty Add Swifty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(17-Oct-2011 at 22:14)
Those do look very nice.
View Public Profile Find more posts by The Killer Add The Killer to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(18-Oct-2011 at 00:52)

Not really fond of the idea of a legendary for one class only, nor for having one right after another. Love the wings thing though.

If all else fails, call someone a troll.
that can be fixed... /
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
(18-Oct-2011 at 02:16)

Re: Rogue Legendary Daggers

Originally Posted by Greeney: View Post
Not really fond of the idea of a legendary for one class only, nor for having one right after another. Love the wings thing though.
u so jelus greeny

ROGUES DAGGERS!!!!!!!

........Why does the thin grey strand......Ah, you will understand;.......................I should find, for a reprimand
.......Floating up from the forgotten......When I carried my mother downstairs,.....To my gaiety, a few long grey hairs
......Cigarette between my fingers,......A few times only, at the beginning..........On the breast of my coat; and one by one
.....Why does it trouble me?.............Of her soft-foot malady,.......................I watched them float up the dark chimney.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Swifty Add Swifty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Research Group
Donated $25.30
(19-Oct-2011 at 16:18)

I need to lvl a rogue >.<

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
R.I.P. InJustice!
Hit me up on Facebook

EWE-tah
View Public Profile Find more posts by Saint Sinner Add Saint Sinner to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
(19-Oct-2011 at 18:25)

Originally Posted by Saint Sinner: View Post
I need to lvl a rogue >.<
my officers are threatening to reroll rogue in time for the patch

Donated $12.00
(11-Nov-2011 at 19:37)

Originally Posted by Swifty: View Post

OMG! I know this person. Great work as always..Any contact info available?

My sword shall devour you!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Tuatha Add Tuatha to your Buddy List Reply with Quote