Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Temple > General Site Discussions

Post New Thread Closed Thread
Author Thread
Administrator
(23-Apr-2003 at 23:55)

sunglasses Utopia Temple Webby Award - Please Vote For Us!

The 2003 Webby People's Choice Awards voting is open to anyone and everyone who uses the Internet. If you enjoy Utopia Temple, and the services we provide (Utopia Angel, community forums, Utopia tools and general support), please consider voting for us as the Top Community site in these awards. Since you probably already voted for Swirve, you can use the same account to vote for us as well. To vote for us, just follow these instructions:
  1. Go to the Webby People's Choice Awards site by clicking this link (it will open in a new window).
  2. Click the Register to Vote option and create a voting account. Your password will be sent to the email box you sign up under.
  3. Check your email box to get your password. Return to the link above and sign into your Webby Awards account using your email address and password.
  4. Once signed in, a list of voting categories will be displayed - select the "Community" category.
  5. Five primary options will be listed, along with a "Write-in a vote" option. Under the Write-In option, type in "Utopia Temple" as the Site Name and "http://www.utopiatemple.com" as the Site URL. Check the Write-In option as your vote selection and the click Cast Your Vote Now.
  6. If a second screen comes up giving you a couple of different Utopia Temple options, please select the "Utopia Temple" / "http://www.utopiatemple.com" option - this is to keep all of our votes under one selection.
Thank you for taking the time to vote for Utopia Temple. The original idea to nominate ourselves as a Webby candidate was proposed by one of our users in this thread. What started up as a joke may turn out to be an interesting challenge. Thanks again for your vote!

Brother Green, Utopia Angel creator.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Brother Green Add Brother Green to your Buddy List
(Posted as Hurley NA)
Donated $6.72
(24-Apr-2003 at 00:13)

Actually I didn't vote for Swirve, but I will vote for UT

Life is a test and I get bad marks.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Hurleyy Add Hurleyy to your Buddy List
Donated $3.56
(24-Apr-2003 at 00:25)
I voted but it's not even coming up with any results for it.
View Public Profile Find more posts by spyder07 Add spyder07 to your Buddy List
Global Moderator
(24-Apr-2003 at 00:25)

Swirve dont deserve it. All the pop up ads, including Gator Corps lovely spyware download, plus the age of downtime. No, Swirve isnt getting my vote this year.

Utopia Temple on the other hand is. I think Brother Green and all his staff have worked hard to provide a good service to thousands of users. They deserve recognition for that

People, like snowflakes, are all slightly different, but we all follow the same patterns -Stewie
Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it.

Some people are like Slinkies- absolutely useless, but always fun to push down stairs!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Azure Dragon Add Azure Dragon to your Buddy List
(Posted as phoenix21)
(24-Apr-2003 at 01:41)

I am going to vote for UT because it is a good site. All thouse ages ago when i started playing i dont know what o would of done if i hadnt been told about UT
View Public Profile Find more posts by ShadowPhoenix Add ShadowPhoenix to your Buddy List
(24-Apr-2003 at 02:01)
tongue

Brother Green loves you!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Mryuk Add Mryuk to your Buddy List
Global Moderator
Donated $41.00
(24-Apr-2003 at 02:17)

To hell with swrive

*votes for UT*

BUD LIGHT
145847903/Davevalek/Insanity
I am one of a kind, the only one you'll find. I am me and nothing else...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Valek Add Valek to your Buddy List
(24-Apr-2003 at 03:20)

lol swirve would prob make you force vote

yah ill vote for UT, not for Swirve though

Welcome to the end of your life, and i promise its going to hurt....ready for the pain?

"Strength is the only reality, anything else is just an excuse for the weak."
View Public Profile Visit Lhunlonn's homepage Find more posts by Lhunlonn Add Lhunlonn to your Buddy List
(24-Apr-2003 at 06:50)

Voted for UT. BG have provided us with many good things around here.

On the other hand, did not vote for swirve, since Mehul have put a blind eye on us. I admit utopia is the best free online game, but with mehul poor response, swirve does not worth to get the best game service sites or whatever.
View Public Profile Find more posts by outbreak99 Add outbreak99 to your Buddy List
Donated $0.96
(24-Apr-2003 at 07:36)

vcoted again!

[www.NEDerlanders.net] | 0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0
NED Head Of External Affairs | 0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0
View Public Profile Visit Kasper NED's homepage Find more posts by Kasper NED Add Kasper NED to your Buddy List
(24-Apr-2003 at 07:56)

Go UT!!Go Swirve!!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Algae Add Algae to your Buddy List
Donated $2.96
(24-Apr-2003 at 08:01)
voting

i'll go vote for you guys, you have a great website. swirve doesn't deserve anything. more and more pop ups, less and less service, crappy servers.

psychicduo.blogspot.com
View Public Profile Find more posts by swimmerz Add swimmerz to your Buddy List
(Posted as Odin NA)
(24-Apr-2003 at 08:05)

Voted for UT, but not swirve. Swirve dont deserve it.

http://thiscrazyworld-flair.blogspot.com/ - Not a lame blog, a comedy outlook on topical issues.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Flair Add Flair to your Buddy List
Donated $5.52
(24-Apr-2003 at 08:13)

Gave UT my vote BG ;-)

"I look around this room and I see ghosts. When I'm done with the game or the game is done with me, I don't wanna be no ghost up on a wall. I wanna be more than that."
View Public Profile Find more posts by Digger Add Digger to your Buddy List
(Posted as Lord Drizzt)
Donated $2.20
(24-Apr-2003 at 08:40)

Kinda ironical that that thread was created by everbody's favortive; Sister Green.

s o u l f i r e
View Public Profile Find more posts by Drizzt Add Drizzt to your Buddy List
(24-Apr-2003 at 08:52)

Gr8 idea!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Rakoth Add Rakoth to your Buddy List
(Posted as Sister Green)
Donated $3.72
(24-Apr-2003 at 09:21)

my idea!

voted 4 times. UT MUST WIN!

Fallingthroughpagesofmartensonangels.Feelingmyheartpullwest.Isawthefuturedressedasastranger.Loveinaspace-dyevest.
Theresnoonetotakemyblameiftheywantedto.Theresnothingtokeepmesaneanditsallthesametoyou.
Theresnowheretosetmyaim,soImeverywhere.AndIllhavenomoredreamstodefend.
View Public Profile Visit Kasdolf's homepage Find more posts by Kasdolf Add Kasdolf to your Buddy List
(24-Apr-2003 at 09:52)
Same I would vote for Utopia.

But Ill do it for Utopiatemple.
View Public Profile Find more posts by darksithlord Add darksithlord to your Buddy List
Donated $2.04
(24-Apr-2003 at 10:02)

UT has my vote, or actually it hasn't:P I'm going to do it right now

Thank you for reading my post...
View Public Profile Find more posts by MythUser Add MythUser to your Buddy List
Donated $7.80
(24-Apr-2003 at 10:19)

sunglasses

voted for both swirve and utopia temple

although swirve is in a bad condition...
utopia still rulesSSsss

The Path will Remain wide open for You as Long as Your dream is Alive...

Never Give Up No Matter What!!
View Public Profile Find more posts by aLerTz Add aLerTz to your Buddy List
Closed Thread