Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > Polls Heaven

View Poll Results: Would you enjoy the addition of flash games?
Yes 16 64.00%
No 2 8.00%
Indifferent 7 28.00%
Other 0 0%
Who voted? Voters: 25
You may not vote on this poll

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
Global Moderator
Research Group
Donated $25.30
(17-Nov-2008 at 18:03)

vB Arcade addon

Was kicking around this idea of adding on a flash game style arcade

Feel free to ask questions if you want before voting and I will try to answer them as best I can

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
R.I.P. InJustice!
Hit me up on Facebook

EWE-tah
View Public Profile Find more posts by Saint Sinner Add Saint Sinner to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $4.24
(17-Nov-2008 at 18:21)

Indifferent. It wouldn't make me stay around in UT any longer than I would now.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege!
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia - The Fear of Long Words
View Public Profile Find more posts by Alexstrasza Add Alexstrasza to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(17-Nov-2008 at 18:55)

It's a good idea if it can save scores.
Though, would prefer if you had to reach a certain number of posts (or rep points) before gaining access to it.

If all else fails, call someone a troll.
that can be fixed... /

Last edited by Greeney, 17-Nov-2008 at 18:56.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $0.44
(19-Nov-2008 at 10:39)

Re: vB Arcade addon

Originally Posted by Greeney: View Post
Though, would prefer if you had to reach a certain number of posts (or rep points) before gaining access to it.
I think that is a good idea, make people have to work for the added feature . If this is the case I say YES! And if not, might as well say yes too.

I finally found my old account again, so I am now using this instead of my newer account - VaX

Only over time, long after we are gone, will we know if our actions were just
View Public Profile Find more posts by Emperor Sidious Add Emperor Sidious to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Research Group
Donated $25.30
(19-Nov-2008 at 13:59)

Is a good idea and I would hope that scores would be tracked. Best part about games is the bragging rights over scores

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
R.I.P. InJustice!
Hit me up on Facebook

EWE-tah
View Public Profile Find more posts by Saint Sinner Add Saint Sinner to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(19-Nov-2008 at 14:29)

I disagree with this idea, unless we are going with counted and uncounted posts. Having a post limit wouldn't make me wanna post in the left wing vs. right wing forum (thats basically what it boils down to). A flash arcade sounds like a good idea otherwise.

Time passes, people move. Like a river's flow, it never ends.
A childish mind will turn to noble ambition. Young love will become deep affection.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Felix Zalitz Add Felix Zalitz to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(19-Nov-2008 at 18:45)

Originally Posted by Felix Zalitz: View Post
I disagree with this idea, unless we are going with counted and uncounted posts. Having a post limit wouldn't make me wanna post in the left wing vs. right wing forum (thats basically what it boils down to). A flash arcade sounds like a good idea otherwise.
Meh, with 25 more posts you will have 5 or 6 rep points if those were used to decide any minimum requirement to get access to the arcade (which would probably be better, from a mod perspective, as warning points decrease current rep points).

If all else fails, call someone a troll.
that can be fixed... /
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(24-Nov-2008 at 06:07)

Originally Posted by Saint Sinner: View Post
Was kicking around this idea of adding on a flash game style arcade

Feel free to ask questions if you want before voting and I will try to answer them as best I can
oooh SaSi is so addicted to our games, he's trying to get them at UT!! I see how it works!

----------------------------------------
})i({~flutterby~ })i({

Alliance Rankings Administration
irc.Utonet.org #alliancerankings
View Public Profile Visit mdmflutterby's homepage Find more posts by mdmflutterby Add mdmflutterby to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Research Group
Donated $25.30
(25-Nov-2008 at 16:34)

Originally Posted by mdmflutterby: View Post
oooh SaSi is so addicted to our games, he's trying to get them at UT!! I see how it works!
Addicted? I can stop anytime I want
Now stop trying to steal our users with your flashy games

R.I.P. InJustice!
Hit me up on Facebook

EWE-tah

Last edited by Saint Sinner, 25-Nov-2008 at 16:35.
(25-Nov-2008 at 17:16)

I'm not trying to steal your users, I'm trying to steal you :P

----------------------------------------
})i({~flutterby~ })i({

Alliance Rankings Administration
irc.Utonet.org #alliancerankings
View Public Profile Visit mdmflutterby's homepage Find more posts by mdmflutterby Add mdmflutterby to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(26-Nov-2008 at 07:40)

I want Digger! I miss that game.

The One and Only DMW
View Public Profile Find more posts by DeadMenWalking Add DeadMenWalking to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(29-Nov-2008 at 20:32)

So whens this going to happen?

Heaven sent
Hell bent
View Public Profile Find more posts by Angry Angel Add Angry Angel to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $1.20
(07-Jan-2009 at 00:12)

content

I want this so badly!

"If guns kill people...Can I blame mispelled words on my pencil?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Mad Morgan Add Mad Morgan to your Buddy List Reply with Quote