Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Utopia Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(18-Apr-2002 at 16:30)
question Miracles in Utopia?

A few days ago I saw something very hard to believe. I don't know if anyone is going to believe me now.
My KD was shaking up the innactives and discovered that one of ours was also a multi.

When we stared looking at him to take him out we got a surprise... He was also 150 acres and over 50k NW, i'm not kidding. His DPA was great and so was his util, and he wasn't lacking for thieves or wizards either. He had over 32 Population per acre! This isn't even the strangest thing about it... he made 7 grabs in the same hour! 7 grabs in a row right there on the paper... no mistake about it.

How could this have happened? Has anyone else seen this sort of stuff? Some of us think it was Mehul, but I don't think Mehul would have been an inactive or a multi... he also probably wouldn't make a dumb mistake and give himself away like this province did.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Sir Irish Add Sir Irish to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(18-Apr-2002 at 17:46)
I would love to see the news report on those grabs.

...Researching fire-proof peasants...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Karamazov Add Karamazov to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(18-Apr-2002 at 18:19)
This is where I lose all credibility. I swear that I am telling the truth but it's been days since this transpired. I don't have the news reports or the CB anymore and that multi is now dead. I could get my KD mates to vouch for the story, but thats about it.
Even though I doubt I'll be believed by everyone now, I'd like to hear a theory or two on how this could have happened.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Sir Irish Add Sir Irish to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as enforc3r)
(18-Apr-2002 at 18:32)
I think it is a bug. I've seen guys sent out more generals than they got too.

I bet the guy was running a lot of homes, that's why util is great.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Enforcer AMB Add Enforcer AMB to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(18-Apr-2002 at 20:23)
A few times I have seen SoM's with 7 generals. I'm sure its a bug, but the two might be correlated.

A guy asked me for a quarter, so I bit him.
View Public Profile Visit dishinki's homepage Find more posts by dishinki Add dishinki to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(18-Apr-2002 at 23:25)

7 generals?? *cough*hack*cough*script*cough*i need water*cough*
View Public Profile Find more posts by I0n St0rM Add I0n St0rM to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as grockman)
(18-Apr-2002 at 23:34)
water

here is some water, I0n St0rM

*pretends that he is clueless*
View Public Profile Find more posts by Rockman n00blet Add Rockman n00blet to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $4.76
(18-Apr-2002 at 23:41)

I heard about a bug where if you hit stop while its getting the attack ready, it will show up in the paper but not actually be sent. Just a thought...

I'm not short, I'm....uh....I'M NOT SHORT!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Slow Smurf Add Slow Smurf to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(19-Apr-2002 at 01:21)
smile ahhh

That thing about stop makes some sense. I've seen polls online where I could vote, then click back and vote again. I tried that with the attack and it didn't work. I'll have to try stop.
He would have needed 50 or 60 percent homes for that kind of population though... I can suppose it's possible though.
(Posted as WhatistheMatrix)
Donated $1.28
(19-Apr-2002 at 05:23)

mad Multi?

My kingdom got declared on by two different kingdoms in the same minute! The monarchs attacked at the same time mostly. And we were gangbanged by many outside kingdoms! Anyone else have this problem a lot?

"If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and if it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"
~Alexandr Solzhenitsyn
View Public Profile Visit obi2kenobi's homepage Find more posts by obi2kenobi Add obi2kenobi to your Buddy List Reply with Quote