Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Utopia Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(08-Jul-2003 at 22:02)
freak What happened here?

Is something missing here?
The Most Powerful Kingdoms in the World
January 7th, YR1
WoL
16 Night Ops Harkolia (#x) 1,844,861 gc
17 Pimpin on Da Side Worz (#xx) 1,832,350 gc
19 REALM OF WAR Tartov (#xx) 1,814,549 gc
20 Runtime Errors Justa (#xx) 1,800,557 gc
21 InSaniTy ComPlex Wallace (#xx) 1,791,754 gc

Wheres 18?
View Public Profile Find more posts by xXChargerXx Add xXChargerXx to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Jul-2003 at 23:45)

lazy smile

Maybe there is an "18th Kingdom BUG", like the 26th province but that was on Genesis

A proud member of the Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer thread, And the **The PoKing ConTest !**.
A proud Utopia Temple addict! A proud official sweety, A proud Israeli, And a proud slave of Party Animal. YES! I'M PROUD!
"All Masters were once newbies" - Ozen
View Public Profile Find more posts by Ozen Add Ozen to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Chaotic Gravity)
(08-Jul-2003 at 23:50)
Quote:
(Originally posted by Ozen)

Maybe there is an "18th Kingdom BUG", like the 26th province but that was on Genesis
yep 18th kd bug and there was also a 4th kd bug on WoL in the honor charts.

wasnt the 26th province bug on WoL/BF? and 21st province bug on Gen? cause theres only 20 provinces in 1 kd

Visit GIGMAX!

Entrael
Inset Cool Quote
View Public Profile Find more posts by Entrael Add Entrael to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Jul-2003 at 23:57)

Quote:
wasnt the 26th province bug on WoL/BF? and 21st province bug on Gen? cause theres only 20 provinces in 1 kd
My mistake!
I did mean the 21st BUG on Gen.
They all look the same

A proud member of the Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer thread, And the **The PoKing ConTest !**.
A proud Utopia Temple addict! A proud official sweety, A proud Israeli, And a proud slave of Party Animal. YES! I'M PROUD!
"All Masters were once newbies" - Ozen
View Public Profile Find more posts by Ozen Add Ozen to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Black Fighter)
(09-Jul-2003 at 07:45)

I don't understand how this bug could take place, must be a simple mistake in the page's setup I think...something to do with the thingy that doesn't allow locations maybe?
View Public Profile Visit Apeiron's homepage Find more posts by Apeiron Add Apeiron to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as gilthano)
(09-Jul-2003 at 12:44)
Everyone seems to be posting about this bug recently, i think its a small stupid error in the code. Mehul has probably heard about it already but you might as well post it in the Utopia Forums.
View Public Profile Visit xgilthanox's homepage Find more posts by xgilthanox Add xgilthanox to your Buddy List Reply with Quote