Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > The Lunatic Asylum

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
Global Moderator
Research Group
Donated $0.60
(11-Sep-2004 at 17:50)

content It has happened then...

This is my official 1000 post, Now let us see what I have gained with those 1000 posts:

I have made then 1000 posts in Utopia temple. During those 1000 posts I have already manage to irritate many atheist or agnostics in Religious disgussion.

I've also been quite active in RGD and I have usually taken sides for thosoe who oppose general opinion or opinion of the mass. Result of this, even more peoples who wish me to drop dead instantly.

My illogical reasoning and questioning human understantment, laws of physics and mathematics in RGD:RD are legenadry as examples or religious ranting without any prooves or logic, yet I have manage to shatter some shield of logic that well that even I have started to believe what I have said.

So during this post I have converted my slef Not many can do that

1000 meaningless post, witch have gotten me many advosaries, peoples that cannot accept my point of view, peoples who wish me to drop dead and peoples, witch I enjoy debating

I haven't really changed anything in 1000 post and I doubt not many even know my name, due my posts are mostly in RGD:RD. but now:

Let's party! 1000 posts, we might as well party now for while Before its time me to go back regular schedule: Atheist questioning/bashing/etc

Like others would say: W00t!!

Generalization is rhetorics of simpletons.
"Sages learn from history... idiots learn from experience" -Fairy Tail manga

Last edited by Lord Menchalior, 11-Sep-2004 at 17:53.
Edit reason: I had 1000 posts and it won't allow me to edit this... *sighs*
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lord Menchalior Add Lord Menchalior to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
(11-Sep-2004 at 17:53)

Displaying Topics 1 to 25 of 1217

1217 posts, but sure congrats..

........Why does the thin grey strand......Ah, you will understand;.......................I should find, for a reprimand
.......Floating up from the forgotten......When I carried my mother downstairs,.....To my gaiety, a few long grey hairs
......Cigarette between my fingers,......A few times only, at the beginning..........On the breast of my coat; and one by one
.....Why does it trouble me?.............Of her soft-foot malady,.......................I watched them float up the dark chimney.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Swifty Add Swifty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Research Group
Donated $0.60
(11-Sep-2004 at 17:54)

Some weird reason I had 999 Posts just before posting this and now it shows 998. Weird Or then I have miscalculated!!! LOL!

View Public Profile Find more posts by Lord Menchalior Add Lord Menchalior to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $50.00
(11-Sep-2004 at 17:55)

Hee hee - congrats on getting to 1000. It is astonishing when you look back at all the hours people spend carefully crafting their arguments... to such little effect. Was there ever another means of such fruitless time consuming work ?.... Well ok - there probably is a few hundred.

This is what every PvP argument boils down to:
Dear Devs:
Rock is overpowered, please nerf. Paper is fine.
Yours, Scissors
View Public Profile Find more posts by Grashnak Add Grashnak to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Research Group
Donated $0.60
(11-Sep-2004 at 17:55)

Thanks swifty but it tells I still have 998 posts... Now what's this? UT-mistake? Some Mod has gone sore to me and mess my stats?

LOLz... who cares, over 1000 meaningless posts...

Global Moderator
Research Group
Donated $0.60
(11-Sep-2004 at 17:57)

Quote:
(Originally posted by Grashnak)

Hee hee - congrats on getting to 1000. It is astonishing when you look back at all the hours people spend carefully crafting their arguments... to such little effect. Was there ever another means of such fruitless time consuming work ?.... Well ok - there probably is a few hundred.
I am such good ignoring your posts aren't I Grashnak? Or ignore any kind logic and turn logic and mathematics against atheists Its my gift

As anyone can see, my post numbers haven't changed even I have post different posts, it keeps in 998! New kind record, eh?

Donated $50.00
(11-Sep-2004 at 18:00)

Nope - posts here in LA do not count towards your post count.. To see all your posts, click on your name - then in top left hand corner there is 'Search for all posts by this user'

This is what every PvP argument boils down to:
Dear Devs:
Rock is overpowered, please nerf. Paper is fine.
Yours, Scissors
View Public Profile Find more posts by Grashnak Add Grashnak to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as HimuraBattousai)
(11-Sep-2004 at 18:01)

Well, this is LA and LA doesn't contribute to your post count so it stays at 998 no matter how many useless posts you have over here.

Congratz anyways..

Great gig!
I ♥ emo kat!
Come join us at #mafiagame on IRC
View Public Profile Find more posts by Morpheuz Add Morpheuz to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Ice Pick)
(11-Sep-2004 at 18:08)

*dances around*

happy eventual 1000th post LM

I was wondering how you check your total post count including LA

GNAR!!!!
View Public Profile Find more posts by MegaSmilax Add MegaSmilax to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Research Group
Donated $0.60
(11-Sep-2004 at 18:11)

Ah, 1000 now It took while, but good, I manage finally... 1000 Yayy!

(11-Sep-2004 at 18:29)

Congratulations I usually don't congratulate people for post counts, but your posts are of general high quality, so you actually accomplished something Jeez, that sounds a little cynical, doesn't it? Stupid ol' me.

Sygnalor the Accountinator
Able to file 1040's faster than a speeding bullet
View Public Profile Find more posts by Sygnal Add Sygnal to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(11-Sep-2004 at 19:30)

*cough*
LA = No post count.... :P

hhehehe nicely done

Jehovah Jireh ~ The LORD Will Provide!
Jesus is COOL! Christ Our Only Lord!

My Blog[-Valek-]
View Public Profile Find more posts by BangGang IHJ Add BangGang IHJ to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Eef Almighty)
(11-Sep-2004 at 19:51)

congrats! *gives a post-hug* not that I really know you but whatever

MeliHeartsCloud Hearts CloudHeartsMeli
View Public Profile Find more posts by MeliHeartsCloud Add MeliHeartsCloud to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Good King Henry)
Donated $3.28
(11-Sep-2004 at 22:54)

Yeah, well I have 2400!

*sticks out tongue*

Seriously though, congrats. Here's to another thousand.

Signature suspended by Starfriend for violating the forum's rules.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Henry Returns Add Henry Returns to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Research Group
Donated $3.24
(11-Sep-2004 at 23:58)

i almost got 1,500 :P

caution: this post may appear more intelligent and insightful than it actually is
all posts made by the above person should be considered a direct insult to your intelligence
if you don't like what we tell you to believe in, we'll kill you - President George Bush
View Public Profile Visit Duo Maxwell's homepage Find more posts by Duo Maxwell Add Duo Maxwell to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(12-Sep-2004 at 04:08)

Quote:
(Originally posted by Swifty)

Displaying Topics 1 to 25 of 1217

1217 posts, but sure congrats..
*bows to Swifty and worships his omniscience*

Congrats LM!!

Last Member of the Church of Valek
-------------------------------------
Insert something witty here.
"I have not yet begun to fight!" -John Paul Jones
View Public Profile Visit Dead Canaanite's homepage Find more posts by Dead Canaanite Add Dead Canaanite to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Angmar)
(12-Sep-2004 at 04:10)

And you didnt knew that postin in LA counts behind the curtain..? I mean I really have 7oo-something But in LA they dont really count.

Do you mind? Im trying to ignore you!

Last edited by Angmar, 12-Sep-2004 at 04:11.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Adri4n Add Adri4n to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(12-Sep-2004 at 21:03)

wtf, you're STILL here...?

nah just kiddin.
even though at times i was one of the people you almost drove up the wall with your utter lack of logic, and yes, sense, i believe i have noticed that your posts are becoming easier to follow, and better thought out.

or maybe i am just getting used to your erratic mind's creations...

anyways, congratulations on having wasted so much time here.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Subterranean Add Subterranean to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(12-Sep-2004 at 21:08)
what do u have against atheists?

Well since your laundry isn't screaming like face cake you may pass. -fairly odd parents
View Public Profile Find more posts by Mr Fleeb Add Mr Fleeb to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Research Group
Donated $0.60
(12-Sep-2004 at 21:26)

I personally have no grudge against atheists They have grudge with me?

Sub, you know logic in this world has greatly over-valued, as is reason and pure sanity... World looks quite different when you are slightly illogical, mad and unreasoning It actually looks good...

Who knows, my things are personally quite shitty, my life is messed up, yet I am happier than most peoples with million bucks! I can't explain it

To be honest, I love each and all of you guys, even you hate me (Of course in brotherly and sisterly way I love you)

Brothers, Sisters, unite! let us spend week without reason, logic sanity! Let us abandon the books of science and reason. Let us embrace Fairy tales! Let us belive all that they are true once and let us look world different for this week!