Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Utopia Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(08-Apr-2009 at 21:48)
What Happened?

At noon today in Genesis, I was king of kingdom ##:##...at 2pm I logged in to find myself as a peasant in kingdom ##:## ... wtf?
View Public Profile Find more posts by thewisekingmike Add thewisekingmike to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Apr-2009 at 21:53)
Re: What Happened?

Originally Posted by thewisekingmike: View Post
At noon today in Genesis, I was king of kingdom ##:##...at 2pm I logged in to find myself as a peasant in kingdom ##:## ... wtf?
well I was King and now my entire Kingdom doesnt show in the game, but still shows my old Kingdom Number, but shows different Kingdom page. This is LAME
View Public Profile Find more posts by acecooldog Add acecooldog to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(09-Apr-2009 at 02:26)

If you read Jolt forums, then you'd know that OMAC consolidated the KDs. At the start of protection, most KDs had 4 or 5 players ... now, each has ~10.

This happens now and then, relax.
View Public Profile Visit Roxtin's homepage Find more posts by Roxtin Add Roxtin to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(09-Apr-2009 at 05:15)
I think its a bunch of crap, we had a strat planned that got screwed up cause I get stuck in some lame kingdom with a 12 year old for a king...if they don't put it back, i am deleting. I came back after 2 years of not playing, I started in the beta days, but stuff like this is become the norm and if it cant be fixed, I dont need the game anymore, i prefer Tribal Wars now anyway.
View Public Profile Find more posts by thewisekingmike Add thewisekingmike to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(09-Apr-2009 at 06:01)

Originally Posted by thewisekingmike: View Post
I think its a bunch of crap, we had a strat planned that got screwed up cause I get stuck in some lame kingdom with a 12 year old for a king...if they don't put it back, i am deleting. I came back after 2 years of not playing, I started in the beta days, but stuff like this is become the norm and if it cant be fixed, I dont need the game anymore, i prefer Tribal Wars now anyway.
Then stop complaining and go back to Tribal Wars. You can't always have what you want when you're dealing with numerous people online - unless you're leadership in a top KD. Either make the best of what you have, defect or delete.
View Public Profile Visit Roxtin's homepage Find more posts by Roxtin Add Roxtin to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(09-Apr-2009 at 23:46)
this is genesis grow up, you want consistency then play WOL
View Public Profile Find more posts by tanacious Add tanacious to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(12-Apr-2009 at 10:38)

Tribal wars blows, Ive played it.

And as to your point, tenacious is exactly right, don't complain about the genesis server, those things are bound to happen there. Those things dont happen in WoL, just play there...

"Hmph, you and your third dimension."
"What about it?" "Oh nothing, itís cute. We have five."
"Th-thousand."
"Yes five thousand."
"Donít question it."
View Public Profile Find more posts by Chillin Add Chillin to your Buddy List Reply with Quote