Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > The Lunatic Asylum

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
Global Moderator
Research Group
Donated $25.30
(08-Feb-2015 at 00:41)

RiP Black Aurora

I know at this point most of us has scattered to the wind and spend little time here but ...

Vincent Korrel who we knew as Black Aurora passed away at the age of 29.

Most will remember him as an absolute trouble maker of a kid who just couldn't come to terms with the idea of rules here at UT or even what the word "ban" meant
I was lucky enough to keep in touch with him outside of Utopia and have some good times playing other games and watch him turn in to a pretty damn decent guy
I regret that our different projects kept us from chatting as much as we used to in the last few years but i am happy to have had his friendship for as long as I did

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
R.I.P. InJustice!
Hit me up on Facebook

EWE-tah
View Public Profile Find more posts by Saint Sinner Add Saint Sinner to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
(08-Feb-2015 at 13:00)

So young.

RIP.

........Why does the thin grey strand......Ah, you will understand;.......................I should find, for a reprimand
.......Floating up from the forgotten......When I carried my mother downstairs,.....To my gaiety, a few long grey hairs
......Cigarette between my fingers,......A few times only, at the beginning..........On the breast of my coat; and one by one
.....Why does it trouble me?.............Of her soft-foot malady,.......................I watched them float up the dark chimney.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Swifty Add Swifty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Administrator
(12-Feb-2015 at 23:53)

Re: RiP Black Aurora

That's terrible news
How did it happen?

Brother Green, Utopia Angel creator.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Brother Green Add Brother Green to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $9.31
(14-Feb-2015 at 02:06)

That's awful.

My MSN is still [email protected].
My Skype is kapteindynetrekk
View Public Profile Find more posts by Nimon Add Nimon to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(18-Feb-2015 at 04:58)

horable new

RiP man and say hi to all the good ones who also died to young.

the art to killing it to not be killed
the colour white
View Public Profile Find more posts by XxBaBooNxX Add XxBaBooNxX to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(22-Feb-2015 at 08:25)

Upsetting news, he was on here a bit before me but I'm sad to hear it

I am the darkness in your life, I am the light
I am the end of your tunnel, I am the beginning of your future
I am the end, your end. I am the path to your salvation.

Your bane, or your hope. You decide.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Brightbane Add Brightbane to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Research Group
Donated $3.01
(23-Feb-2015 at 17:35)

Shit that sucks.

RIP.
View Public Profile Find more posts by QuantumChaos Add QuantumChaos to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Mar-2015 at 19:39)

Wow that's sad to hear. Rest in peace.

---
--

(Hey Hopey!)
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lunor Add Lunor to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Old lmc
(03-Apr-2015 at 01:12)

Damn. I remember the guy. Hope he had fun while it lasted.

Take care of yourselves out there.

Those are my principles. If you don't like them, I have others.

Groucho Marx
http://tangenitaldrunkeness.blogspot...ac22c48044bdd8
View Public Profile Visit lmc's homepage Find more posts by lmc Add lmc to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(10-Apr-2015 at 00:31)
Sorry to hear that.

Do not mourn. Listen to loud music and fight the evil Kate!

Welcome to California. Now go home.
View Public Profile Visit Electricbassguy's homepage Find more posts by Electricbassguy Add Electricbassguy to your Buddy List Reply with Quote