Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > The Lunatic Asylum

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(29-Jan-2015 at 18:49)
Re: What Happened To These Users?

Originally Posted by Death Wing 2: View Post
Hi Everyone,

I remember playing this game an incredibly long time ago. Death Wing was my old username which I don't have access to anymore.

You can see why my name is Death Wing 2

I actually made a quick account wondering whatever happened to some people. I don't want a contact these users but, I would like to know if any of the older users are still kicking and have kept in touch with some of the people in 2002 / 2003. I'd like to know that these people are doing well since I played this game so much in University and felt like checking this site after a long hiatus. Here are the users I am wondering about:

Gwill
Dave (Dave of Spam)
SM Tengu
nimrod
Firemage
SilvreWolf
Sygnal
Darkskies X (RuneFireX)
Drizzt
obi2kenobi
exmuse (MuseX)
AznBlade
Elan SSM (Majiin)
Tia
NeoTaz
LordHawk

In fact I made a similar post about two years after I stopped being active in these forums.

There are probably a whole bunch more that I can't remember so please feel free to add these users. Last question, what ever happened to the old owner?
Last i remember of SM Tengu he was doing the military thing if i recall correctly.
Nimrod i think at one point did the military thing as well in Israel, but can't for the life of me remember more than that.

I too recall almost everyone on that list, and yeah, it's crazy how long it's been and it takes me back so quickly. Good times, but man were some of us absolute idiots when we were younger.

My username is more or less similar to my old one any way.

I actually do remember the RPG forum! It was great! Don't know what happened to it though

Didn't know there was a FB group but great to hear some at least kept in touch!

Last edited by WhitefangX, 29-Jan-2015 at 18:50.
View Public Profile Find more posts by WhitefangX Add WhitefangX to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $5.36
(01-Feb-2015 at 05:47)

*looks around*

*scurries out*

No Comment
View Public Profile Find more posts by BrandonC Add BrandonC to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $9.31
(01-Feb-2015 at 13:11)

I saw you.

My MSN is still [email protected].
My Skype is kapteindynetrekk
View Public Profile Find more posts by Nimon Add Nimon to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(03-Feb-2015 at 09:13)

content ararar

Welcome, Chromemagnonman
You last visited: 02-Mar-2012 08:45
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 10
View Public Profile Find more posts by Chromemagnonman Add Chromemagnonman to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $9.31
(04-Mar-2015 at 17:53)

I just found a text file from 2008 on my computer, with all these names on it. It might have been a hit list, but I'm at the top, so it's probably got to do with Mafia.

1. Nimon
2. advocatus
3. RoWizzies
4. Eldarad
5. InDenIaL
6. Spectre19
7. Celtic20
8. Natrus of PJ
9. Narth
10. BrandonC
11. Swifty
12. CloudHeartsMeli
13. matinog *
14. Caelis666
15. Trial by Fire
16. Lnopia
17. Felix Zalitz
18. Invictus2001
19. godofcheese
20. cascades
21. Lunor
22. The Killer
23. Roxtin
24. verll
25. Miss AmyQ (replacement - MMPR)
26. Faraway14 (replacement - MMPR)
27. Greeney
28. StarOwl
29. DHoffryn
30. Lord Menchalior

I have no idea what MMPR means.

View Public Profile Find more posts by Nimon Add Nimon to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $4.24
(05-Mar-2015 at 19:05)

I'm impressed I was your number 3
View Public Profile Find more posts by RoWizzies Add RoWizzies to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Mar-2015 at 20:37)

Originally Posted by Nimon: View Post
I just found a text file from 2008 on my computer, with all these names on it. It might have been a hit list, but I'm at the top, so it's probably got to do with Mafia.

1. Nimon
2. advocatus
3. RoWizzies
4. Eldarad
5. InDenIaL
6. Spectre19
7. Celtic20
8. Natrus of PJ
9. Narth
10. BrandonC
11. Swifty
12. CloudHeartsMeli
13. matinog *
14. Caelis666
15. Trial by Fire
16. Lnopia
17. Felix Zalitz
18. Invictus2001
19. godofcheese
20. cascades
21. Lunor
22. The Killer
23. Roxtin
24. verll
25. Miss AmyQ (replacement - MMPR)
26. Faraway14 (replacement - MMPR)
27. Greeney
28. StarOwl
29. DHoffryn
30. Lord Menchalior

I have no idea what MMPR means.
I signed up late.

---
--

(Hey Hopey!)
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lunor Add Lunor to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $9.31
(09-Mar-2015 at 18:23)

Originally Posted by RoWizzies: View Post
I'm impressed I was your number 3
That's what made me think it was a hit list

Global Moderator
(10-Mar-2015 at 12:24)

It can't be a love list, or else Elellon would of been #1.

........Why does the thin grey strand......Ah, you will understand;.......................I should find, for a reprimand
.......Floating up from the forgotten......When I carried my mother downstairs,.....To my gaiety, a few long grey hairs
......Cigarette between my fingers,......A few times only, at the beginning..........On the breast of my coat; and one by one
.....Why does it trouble me?.............Of her soft-foot malady,.......................I watched them float up the dark chimney.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Swifty Add Swifty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $4.24
(13-Mar-2015 at 19:48)

So many familiar names geez
View Public Profile Find more posts by RoWizzies Add RoWizzies to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(14-Mar-2015 at 08:00)
I just randomly remembered this while reminiscing about games I used to play. Not sure if anyone remembers me, but I was that annoying little shit Domi. Man, I was a little wiener. Now I'm 25, graduated from a great school, moving my way up in the real world. Don't try to find any of my old posts, it's far too embarrassing

Anyways, the nostalgia is real.
View Public Profile Find more posts by domi123 Add domi123 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(14-Mar-2015 at 18:21)

A mafia without me? How dare you

I am the darkness in your life, I am the light
I am the end of your tunnel, I am the beginning of your future
I am the end, your end. I am the path to your salvation.

Your bane, or your hope. You decide.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Brightbane Add Brightbane to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Research Group
Donated $112.99
(14-Mar-2015 at 19:37)

Originally Posted by Brightbane: View Post
A mafia without me? How dare you
You can only blame yourself.
View Public Profile Find more posts by advocatus Add advocatus to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(17-Mar-2015 at 02:22)

hello there old friends : )

Tax collectors are a valid military target - chobham
View Public Profile Find more posts by Spectre19 Add Spectre19 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(19-Apr-2015 at 08:10)

Originally Posted by Death Wing 2: View Post
Hi Everyone,

I remember playing this game an incredibly long time ago. Death Wing was my old username which I don't have access to anymore.

You can see why my name is Death Wing 2

I actually made a quick account wondering whatever happened to some people. I don't want a contact these users but, I would like to know if any of the older users are still kicking and have kept in touch with some of the people in 2002 / 2003. I'd like to know that these people are doing well since I played this game so much in University and felt like checking this site after a long hiatus. Here are the users I am wondering about:

Gwill
Dave (Dave of Spam)
SM Tengu
nimrod
Firemage
SilvreWolf
Sygnal
Darkskies X (RuneFireX)
Drizzt
obi2kenobi
exmuse (MuseX)
AznBlade
Elan SSM (Majiin)
Tia
NeoTaz
LordHawk

In fact I made a similar post about two years after I stopped being active in these forums.

There are probably a whole bunch more that I can't remember so please feel free to add these users. Last question, what ever happened to the old owner?
I remember a bunch especially Majiin...I'm new to this age....last age played was 33 but Ebola X is back :P
View Public Profile Find more posts by Twyzyrd Add Twyzyrd to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $0.80
(19-Apr-2015 at 21:18)

To me, UT is sort of the common thread we all share. The forums a reliquary of sorts, holding memories of the people we once were.

Yay waxing sentimental.

X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X
X Rise up and show the world your battle is won.
X Rise up and show the world the old you is gone.
X Rise up and show the world your new life has begun.
X Rise up and show the world! Welcome back!
View Public Profile Visit Shodan's homepage Find more posts by Shodan Add Shodan to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-May-2015 at 07:17)

That is why some of us old timers return from time to time.

Honour, Courage, Integrity,
these are not just words,
they are a way of life
View Public Profile Visit Trent's homepage Find more posts by Trent Add Trent to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Research Group
Donated $25.30
(08-May-2015 at 08:38)

Originally Posted by Trent: View Post
That is why some of us old timers return from time to time.
Indeed it is

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
R.I.P. InJustice!
Hit me up on Facebook

EWE-tah
View Public Profile Find more posts by Saint Sinner Add Saint Sinner to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $10.00
(13-May-2015 at 18:55)
I remember a good many of these names, even if you do not remember me. It is somewhat reassuring to see someone still remembers, and I haven't played in 9 years. My Monarchs name was Alric and I was in the same kingdom for 7 years. Im thinking of joining Utopia again so Ill have to scout around a bit. Its good to hear from you all.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Diana Add Diana to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(13-May-2015 at 22:42)

Originally Posted by Saint Sinner: View Post
Indeed it is
Here's a guy I remember I just came back from a lovely trip. I've been gone for years. Anyone still kicking around here??

-------------------------------------------------------------
Not lost anymore!
EX: Legion of Pure Light, Founding Leader; TBH (Council, In the good ol' days)
CURRENTLY: Back in Utopia after multiple years away, looking for old friends. Did you miss me?!? I've got 2 teenagers now, and when I started playing this game I just had my first baby. Wow, time flies.
View Public Profile Visit gwyndolyn's homepage Find more posts by gwyndolyn Add gwyndolyn to your Buddy List Reply with Quote