Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > The Lunatic Asylum

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(25-Aug-2015 at 21:21)
wow

I just logged in after 13 years and I see this thread. I remember those names, and now I feel so old. Loo!

THEBENGALSWILLRISEAGAIN!!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Blmoon Add Blmoon to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Research Group
Donated $3.01
(27-Aug-2015 at 01:58)

Re: What Happened To These Users?

Originally Posted by Nimon: View Post
I just found a text file from 2008 on my computer, with all these names on it. It might have been a hit list, but I'm at the top, so it's probably got to do with Mafia.

1. Nimon
2. advocatus
3. RoWizzies
4. Eldarad
5. InDenIaL
6. Spectre19
7. Celtic20
8. Natrus of PJ
9. Narth
10. BrandonC
11. Swifty
12. CloudHeartsMeli
13. matinog *
14. Caelis666
15. Trial by Fire
16. Lnopia
17. Felix Zalitz
18. Invictus2001
19. godofcheese
20. cascades
21. Lunor
22. The Killer
23. Roxtin
24. verll
25. Miss AmyQ (replacement - MMPR)
26. Faraway14 (replacement - MMPR)
27. Greeney
28. StarOwl
29. DHoffryn
30. Lord Menchalior

I have no idea what MMPR means.
Might be related to this:

https://forums.utopiatemple.com/showthread.php?t=76551

The Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers (MMPR) mafia. That's not the same user list but maybe that's the mafia game you got your replacements from or something? I never played Mafia so I have no clue how that works. But yeah. It's a Mafia game from 2008 so I figured it makes sense.
View Public Profile Find more posts by QuantumChaos Add QuantumChaos to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Research Group
Donated $2.44
(13-Oct-2015 at 20:05)

Wow I still remeber after all this time!
View Public Profile Find more posts by NeoDeGenero Add NeoDeGenero to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(21-Oct-2015 at 19:12)

Wow, i know most of the users incthe list but i also wonder how they're doing now. Used to play utopia and be active in this forum. I was already around way back 2002. Damn long time. I have no more plans to play this game but the nostalgia is fun.

I found this communist alliance before which when looking back at it, im like "oh god why". Disnt know much about communism before. LOL.

-=AnKnown™=-
-=SuvLym™=- the Great.
The Computer Genius
View Public Profile Visit AnKhnown's homepage Find more posts by AnKhnown Add AnKhnown to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(16-Dec-2015 at 06:20)
Hi
View Public Profile Find more posts by Zepp Add Zepp to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(24-Dec-2015 at 09:45)
I'm kind of afraid to post "anyone remember me?" in this thread because I'm pretty sure nobody will

I played in a couple of NI Kingdoms and CraZy for a few ages after that. Lots of fun arguing with people in the news columns and on these forums about things that seemed very important at the time.

That was about 10 years ago now.. I just recently made a province and joined up with a ghetto, the game is still pretty fun but there isn't the big community and awareness of events outside of your own KD that there used to be in the good old days.

View Public Profile Find more posts by Starsfan Add Starsfan to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $5.44
(01-Jan-2016 at 01:03)

I remember.

Famous for nowty by nature
View Public Profile Visit Aerath's homepage Find more posts by Aerath Add Aerath to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Jan-2016 at 02:13)

Originally Posted by Aerath: View Post
I remember.
uh oh. I can't quite remember from if you were one of the scores of people I was a bit of a jerk to, but from the way you responded there is probably a very good chance haha. My memory is pretty terrible these days anyways

Well if anyone has anything they want to say to me, a little chat on IRC can probably be arranged ^^
View Public Profile Find more posts by Starsfan Add Starsfan to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(13-Jan-2016 at 04:10)

Originally Posted by Starsfan: View Post
uh oh. I can't quite remember from if you were one of the scores of people I was a bit of a jerk to, but from the way you responded there is probably a very good chance haha. My memory is pretty terrible these days anyways

Well if anyone has anything they want to say to me, a little chat on IRC can probably be arranged ^^
He was a mod, of course you were a jerk to him.

Originally Posted by Aerath: View Post
I remember.
You once edited my signature, and I think it was one of the last things you did before you disappeared from this site so I left it as tribute. After all the warnings you gave me, I guess I must have decided I liked you at some point.

If all else fails, call someone a troll.
that can be fixed... / Æ
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Research Group
Donated $25.30
(15-Jan-2016 at 20:58)

Originally Posted by Greeney: View Post
He was a mod, of course you were a jerk to him.

You once edited my signature, and I think it was one of the last things you did before you disappeared from this site so I left it as tribute. After all the warnings you gave me, I guess I must have decided I liked you at some point.
Yeah he grows on you

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
R.I.P. InJustice!
Hit me up on Facebook

EWE-tah
View Public Profile Find more posts by Saint Sinner Add Saint Sinner to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Research Group
Donated $2.44
(18-Mar-2016 at 04:30)

Gents, how are we!
View Public Profile Find more posts by NeoDeGenero Add NeoDeGenero to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Research Group
Donated $3.01
(21-Mar-2016 at 04:36)

Originally Posted by NeoDeGenero: View Post
Gents, how are we!
huzzah!
View Public Profile Find more posts by QuantumChaos Add QuantumChaos to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $0.64
(12-May-2016 at 09:27)

That one time every year where I get an email from UT, and decide to check if this forum is still alive... lol AHHHH nostalgia!!! ><

Originally Posted by Tia: View Post
I'm doing great DW! How have you been?

A bunch of us are on Facebook and we have a mini group for those who used to frequent #la on IRC. We post there, sometimes, barely.

I guess real life finally kicked in for most of us, and with that a bunch of responsibilities that we couldn't avoid. *shuddertwitch* I was 19 when I joined
UT. Now I'm 31!

Ahhhh I miss the good old days.

Best wishes for the new year everyone!
The Facebook group still exists, though it's been a year since the last post. I wonder if #la is still up though. I have a few of em added on Facebook like Tia and Exxy and it's pretty neat to see how they're doing after all these years.

Ok, see you all next year! *waves* :P

~*-Takeshi Yasutoko's #1 Fan-*~
+++ Marty is the best pianist & my cool lil brother +++
-=- Sweet Revelation, Sweet Surrendering-=-
::: Forsaken Lil Tiger :::
View Public Profile Visit Tiger18's homepage Find more posts by Tiger18 Add Tiger18 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $4.60
(26-Jun-2016 at 17:08)

I guess I've never had the pleasure of knowing those users, for good or for bad, but I do know that the discussions haven't been lively either.

I know I've played three years ago, and hell I even have records of the previous ages that I've played in. I was in a kingdom inside the top ten, and you had to be active in order to win.

I'm not sure if I would play again. I haven't logged in since September 2014, and I've played other games like World of Warcraft since then. I've even quit World of World in disgust.

Well. I've turned my email notifications back on. Let's see how many months it takes for me to see if there is a any response.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Shekandar Add Shekandar to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(06-Aug-2016 at 06:46)

So many familiar names!

Property of the Aerath Triads!!
"It is only one who is thoroughly acquainted with the evils of war that can thoroughly understand the profitable way of carrying it on" - Sun Tzu
Dangerously Seductive
View Public Profile Find more posts by Kasumi Add Kasumi to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(18-Aug-2016 at 04:46)

Originally Posted by Shekandar: View Post
Well. I've turned my email notifications back on. Let's see how many months it takes for me to see if there is a any response.
Approximately, two.

If all else fails, call someone a troll.
that can be fixed... / Æ
View Public Profile Find more posts by Greeney Add Greeney to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $9.31
(18-Aug-2016 at 20:02)

Truth time: When the forums were down for a few days a while back, I was really worried that BG had decided to finally take it all down. There are a lot of memories here, and a few thousand PMs I'd hate to lose forever.

(no modern forum compares in the smiley department, that's for sure)
View Public Profile Find more posts by Nimon Add Nimon to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Sep-2016 at 14:30)
Man, I log in here after two years and it's still one of the 1st forums in the Lunatic Asylum.

Is it possible to see the Facebook page? Don't worry, you guys can PM me if you don't want to advertise it. I am just curious how people are doing. I'll probably check this site again in a year or something but, I'd still like to know. I remember #la in IRC. That was madness and there was even a wedding ceremony there which cracked me up!

Nice to see you as well Tia! Glad life has treated you well! Sometimes you just go back to these places just to see how it's all changed.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Death Wing 2 Add Death Wing 2 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote