Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > The Lunatic Asylum

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(Posted as Shodan X)
Donated $0.80
(04-Oct-2003 at 03:13)

smile What makes you happy?

What makes you happy? List all the things you can think off.

For example, some things that makes me happy:
  • The words "I love you"
  • All my friends
  • Doing something right
  • Being told that I've done something right
  • Being praised for have done something right
  • A good song
  • A good movie
  • A good game
  • School
  • Utopia Temple ()
  • Writing
  • The sound of a window shattering (not irl )
  • Being noticed
etc..

X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X
X Rise up and show the world your battle is won.
X Rise up and show the world the old you is gone.
X Rise up and show the world your new life has begun.
X Rise up and show the world! Welcome back!

Last edited by Shodan, 04-Oct-2003 at 03:17.
Edit reason: added a note
View Public Profile Visit Shodan's homepage Find more posts by Shodan Add Shodan to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Oct-2003 at 03:24)

Being with the ones you love..

Curling up with a good book, and a nice cup of coffee...

Receiving a Nobel prize for ... whatever...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Botanica Add Botanica to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as bigbenwd)
(04-Oct-2003 at 04:08)
  • my girlfriend
  • a hug from my loved ones
  • Telling my gf i love her
  • going out with friends
  • not being noticed
  • staying with old friends

Signature suspended by Sygnal for violating the forum's rules.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Big Ben of M Add Big Ben of M to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(User is Banned)
(04-Oct-2003 at 04:11)

*A good grade
*An intellectual stimulation
*A fat sac
*A hot chick
*A killer buzz
*A hot chick with a fat sac and intellectual stimulation
*A filling meal
*A fast car
*A cool dog
*A Simpsons, or KOTH episode
*A new TooL CD

If you see the light at the end of the tunnel, then you passed the test.
View Public Profile Visit Cloud Strife's homepage Find more posts by Cloud Strife Add Cloud Strife to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Oct-2003 at 04:13)

just one more...

money...
View Public Profile Find more posts by king026 Add king026 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Oct-2003 at 04:25)

For me I would say:

A good joke, hanging with friends (either on chat or real life), reading, listening to music, there's probably several more, but can't think of anything else at the moment.

"Fate deserves the gratest acclaim. A victory loses its wounder when simple plannng is given credit."
- Pavisi the Prophet, from the game Blood And Magic.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Coolspot Add Coolspot to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Hurley X)
Donated $6.72
(04-Oct-2003 at 04:28)

First I have to say Tia, cause she is the thing that makes me the happiest

-The rest of my friends, RL and the ones Ive met on IRC.
-Sometimes my family
-My dog
-Good comedy
-Reading a book
-Good music
-Good food
-Good movie
-Bumming around

Im probably missing something but Im tired and cant think of anything. I got the most important so its ok

Life is a test and I get bad marks.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Hurleyy Add Hurleyy to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Global Moderator
Donated $41.00
(04-Oct-2003 at 05:25)

I don't know.

BUD LIGHT
145847903/Davevalek/Insanity
I am one of a kind, the only one you'll find. I am me and nothing else...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Valek Add Valek to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Oct-2003 at 05:42)
The one and only:

Money

Fuck the rest, money buys all, cheap friends, not real ones but hey, a girlfriend for the money, family meh dont care.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Evil Thief Add Evil Thief to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Oct-2003 at 05:43)

-exorcising
-soccer
-kerri (my wife)
-reading in bed on a cold day
sex in a bed on a cold day (true i havent had sex, but im just assuming it would )
-a good cd to listen to
-making people have a double take
-remembering some one who doesnt remember you and then talking to them... and they give you the "who the hell are you look" its priceless
-a good movie
-a big hug
-a big kiss
-a little kiss
-any kiss in general
-knowing you are loved
View Public Profile Find more posts by nickolai Add nickolai to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Oct-2003 at 05:51)

a good concert.
a subway sandwich
ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer
answer a question with a question
this or that?
good music
getting a huge grab
this-->
also this-->
lots of money
food

No signature for the moment, sorry for the inconvenience. Brought to you by the Next Generation, Super Cheese-Flavored Butter(now available in sachets)and the new USB-Powered Egg Beater(available in white or khaki colors)
View Public Profile Find more posts by anti pop Add anti pop to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Oct-2003 at 06:56)

• doing good when i expected to do bad
  • doing good when i expected to do good
  • my #la and UT friends
  • especially my husband and a few other select individuals
  • hay rides
  • hay rides with joey
  • not being totally broke
  • being mentioned in a thread in a positive way
  • hey, even negative is cool...
  • making lists like these because i get to type in a weird box!
  • ninjas
  • my amazing family
  • and i have a few rl friends too...i swear!
  • my warm comfy bed
  • the fact that i get to go to louisiana to see one of my best friends
  • hugs
  • being loved and cared for
  • a good battle of wits, even if i lose (though thats rare )
  • daydreaming
  • the fact that we can only edit for 10 minutes or else i'd never stop writing stuff in this list

Last edited by emo kat, 04-Oct-2003 at 07:00.
Edit reason: awww the precious wants to know why i edited? TOO BAD...but you can prolly guess lol
View Public Profile Find more posts by emo kat Add emo kat to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(User is Banned)
(Post has been warned)
Donated $16.01
(04-Oct-2003 at 08:25)

| Neta | Neta | Neta | Neta | Neta | Neta | Neta | Neta | Neta | Neta | Neta | Neta | Neta | Neta | Neta | Neta | Neta |
| Neta | Neta | Neta | Neta | Neta | Neta | Neta | Neta | Neta | Neta | Neta | Neta | Neta | Neta | Neta | Neta | Neta |

Cartman > Sheila Broflovski
I cannot guess what we'll discover / We turn the dirt with our palms cupped like shovels
But I know our filthy hands can wash one anotherís / And not one speck will remain

Jay is Games when You is Bored | Join now to keep more Nimons from actuating a lever
This is bunny. Copy bunny into your buddy list to help you on your way to being stalked.
View Public Profile Visit djot76's homepage Find more posts by djot76 Add djot76 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $0.68
(04-Oct-2003 at 08:58)

> Knowing that you are loved by someone you love.

Signature suspended by SM Tengu for violating the forum's rules. [60 pixel rule]
View Public Profile Find more posts by SchneiderChan Add SchneiderChan to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Oct-2003 at 08:58)
im not picky just the essentials for me

- good food
- having lots of sleep
- driving a fast car
- having a good time with mates
View Public Profile Find more posts by Wolf22 Add Wolf22 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Oct-2003 at 09:00)

Being loved for who you are
Living in a kickass city
Loving someone who love you back
Love in general
Studying in what you like
Honesty
Tenderness
Uncondtional love
Staying true to yourself
Stability
Cheese

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. - American Declaration of Independance, July 4th, 1776
View Public Profile Find more posts by Jean831112 Add Jean831112 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Oct-2003 at 09:18)

eating cheese regularly...

Bananas for Squee - £1.20 | Internet Connection - £19.99 | Networked Computers - £3000 |
Utopia Temple - FREE! | Pistol to Bin Laden's head - Priceless...
There are some things money can't buy | For everything else, there's SQUEE!

View Public Profile Find more posts by Squee I Add Squee I to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Oct-2003 at 09:59)

Sunshine in a bag

'Waiter, there is a dead guy in my soup!'
View Public Profile Find more posts by Guerdo Add Guerdo to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Thijmen X)
(04-Oct-2003 at 11:07)

- Music
- Being around with people who like(/love) me (RL, chatting, whatever)
- Alcohol
- Seeing people care about me

Sorry, I couldn't stop myself
Signature recreated by Thijmen X to violate the boringness.
Smiter in name of the Ascendents / Psychic member of BB #1,2,3 and 4 and host of BB 5 / Official Trainer, Hero and Owner of EmoKat/Kerri/Beertje
View Public Profile Find more posts by The Binkster Add The Binkster to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Oct-2003 at 11:59)

more alcohol at this time

Official #la drunken bum and gun-nut
Ladies, does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
To Naz "Nacho, nacho man I've got to be, a nacho man Nacho, nacho man"
I don't respect your beliefs and I don't care if you're offended. Cheers.
View Public Profile Visit Antikristuseke's homepage Find more posts by Antikristuseke Add Antikristuseke to your Buddy List Reply with Quote