Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > The Lunatic Asylum

Post New Thread Closed Thread
Author Thread
(21-Dec-2004 at 16:31)

question Warning Points :P

The warning points you got(if you got any) did you try to get these warning points or do you think they are unfair?

The signature that you have entered is too long. Please shorten it to 5 lines or less.
View Public Profile Find more posts by ZeroSlayer Add ZeroSlayer to your Buddy List
(Posted as cryptica)
Donated $5.14
(21-Dec-2004 at 16:35)

I swear I've tried hard to get warned, but those damn mods don't want to give me points! I've posted useless comments...been OT....even tried to pick a fight with Sygnal. Maybe I need to try harder....

ALL YOU MODS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*crosses fingers*

Due to recent complications with mods arguing about my forum title *cough*valek*cough*, its validity will be decided pending further investigation.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Cryptical Logic Add Cryptical Logic to your Buddy List
(21-Dec-2004 at 16:39)

im a victim, maybe a complete idiot too

ps. Maxkool sucks
View Public Profile Visit homppa's homepage Find more posts by homppa Add homppa to your Buddy List
(User is Banned)
Donated $25.02
(21-Dec-2004 at 16:49)
i misunderstood monica when she told me that banned users got to see a forum that no one else could see. i thought i was like, a whole forum, and that i'd get to read other people's posts..so i wanted to be banned..and reported myself to get my wps over 10..but it still took a few days. and, i didn't get to read any special forums, aside from my own thread in buc, which wasn't fun at all (and which i spammed in, just because i wanted my own thread..i couldn't think of any complaints though) at any rate, i wouldn't recommend it to a friend

so i asked for at least 3 of my wps..but usually they're the result of..hmm..lack of thinking.
i've given it up though, i'll never get warned again
View Public Profile Find more posts by shesaid Add shesaid to your Buddy List
(21-Dec-2004 at 16:51)

You tried to pick a fight with me?

'Dems fightin words!

Sygnalor the Accountinator
Able to file 1040's faster than a speeding bullet
View Public Profile Find more posts by Sygnal Add Sygnal to your Buddy List
(Posted as cryptica)
Donated $5.14
(21-Dec-2004 at 16:58)

Quote:
(Originally posted by Sygnal)

You tried to pick a fight with me?

'Dems fightin words!
lol, yeah a few weeks ago, I think it was. I don't even know if you read the post

Ah well...better luck next time for me, right?

Due to recent complications with mods arguing about my forum title *cough*valek*cough*, its validity will be decided pending further investigation.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Cryptical Logic Add Cryptical Logic to your Buddy List
Donated $9.31
(21-Dec-2004 at 18:00)

Well... twice I've gotten warned for prejudism, even though I was hacking on Norwegians, and the last time that Norwegian was my cousin... *is a Norwegian* ^^
One time I tried to help, and got a really nasty comment from Tengu in return.... bah on ye all!

My MSN is still [email protected].
My Skype is kapteindynetrekk
View Public Profile Find more posts by Nimon Add Nimon to your Buddy List
(21-Dec-2004 at 18:20)

out of curiosity, do Warning Points ever go away ?

or do they just keep accumulating ?

if they go away, how long does it take for it to go back to 0 ?
View Public Profile Find more posts by TestSubj Add TestSubj to your Buddy List
(21-Dec-2004 at 18:30)
they go away i think it's like you lose one every 7 days of good behavoir..

Hi.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Gibbys Add Gibbys to your Buddy List
WoW Moderator
Donated $22.00
(21-Dec-2004 at 19:27)

Yep. One point decays every 7 days. If you're good

Hmmmm... I think I need a new signature
View Public Profile Visit Sossy's homepage Find more posts by Sossy Add Sossy to your Buddy List
Global Moderator
Donated $41.00
(21-Dec-2004 at 20:03)

Well... both. There were times when I posted when I knew I would be warned for it and then other times I didn't think it was fair... at the time.
Quote:
out of curiosity, do Warning Points ever go away ?

or do they just keep accumulating ?

if they go away, how long does it take for it to go back to 0 ?
As said, they go away... but keep in mind you don't need warning points to have a trip to bannedville and if you keep getting warned no matter how many times they have reached -0- you will find yourself forcefully retired to bannedville among the others who didn't listen.

BUD LIGHT
145847903/Davevalek/Insanity
I am one of a kind, the only one you'll find. I am me and nothing else...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Valek Add Valek to your Buddy List
(Posted as SuperMage)
(21-Dec-2004 at 20:40)

Bah, I keep on getting WP's for the stupid non-english rule. What's up with that?

Once, I even gave a translation of the non-english.

--
You will curse the day you did not do
All that the Phantom asked of YOU!
View Public Profile Find more posts by The Phantom Add The Phantom to your Buddy List
Global Moderator
Donated $41.00
(21-Dec-2004 at 21:17)

exclamation mark

Doesn't matter if you provide a translation or not. I can say something insulting in another language then post under it it's 'translation' which could be something totally different. And don't even say translate it because are job is hard enough, it's easier this way.

BUD LIGHT

Last edited by Valek, 21-Dec-2004 at 21:17.
Global Moderator
Research Group
Donated $0.60
(21-Dec-2004 at 21:46)

Man, I still don't know where I got my one 3 WP's, Aerath never specified... I never even found my post he warned... Peolly some other Mod has tp have removed that... Oh, well... I don't think any regular peoples tries to get WP's... but there are many of us so I only can speak for my self

BTW: I think MOD's should get WP's also... No but Brother Green should be immune to WP's...

Generalization is rhetorics of simpletons.
"Sages learn from history... idiots learn from experience" -Fairy Tail manga
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lord Menchalior Add Lord Menchalior to your Buddy List
(Posted as Jarlaxle Baenre)
(21-Dec-2004 at 23:10)

My first warning: Justified.

Second: Well, I WAS just trying to help, but I guess he could have warned me for Flaming instead, so...

Third: Borderline, but I see where he's coming from.

Rumours of my demise are greatly exaggerated
Do the impossible
See the invisible
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER
View Public Profile Visit Eltargrim's homepage Find more posts by Eltargrim Add Eltargrim to your Buddy List
(21-Dec-2004 at 23:20)

Mine were completely, utterly, UNDENIABLY (justified)

Thanks, Sygnal

-=Currently hunting the person who maimed the list of moderators=-

**Note: Kitty STILL gonna getcha.
View Public Profile Find more posts by War Monger Add War Monger to your Buddy List
(21-Dec-2004 at 23:48)

i tried once and got it, along with a 5 day vacation. It's the one with the comment, "you really want to push it?" beside it...Tengu I think, got me.

Last Member of the Church of Valek
-------------------------------------
Insert something witty here.
"I have not yet begun to fight!" -John Paul Jones
View Public Profile Visit Dead Canaanite's homepage Find more posts by Dead Canaanite Add Dead Canaanite to your Buddy List
(Posted as The Fallen RoU)
Donated $0.84
(22-Dec-2004 at 00:13)

hmm.

I, err, never did a *checks notes* thing to deserve those *checks thread name* warning points!! I swear!!!

*hands Naz a teddykitty* Everytime someone gets warned, Starfriend cuddles a kitten. []
my blog *blinks*(update: 6/7) Where does one go when all hope is lost? If it's you we're talking about... My place / and sorrow be a story yet untold? Truth covered in the veneer, the weight enough to make one fold
View Public Profile Find more posts by Forgotten One Add Forgotten One to your Buddy List
Global Moderator
Donated $41.00
(22-Dec-2004 at 04:08)

sad The pain...

Quote:
(Originally posted by Lord Menchalior)
BTW: I think MOD's should get WP's also...
We get worse, we get physical punishment by BG and his midget clone Mini-Green.

BUD LIGHT
(Posted as The Fallen RoU)
Donated $0.84
(22-Dec-2004 at 04:10)

Re: The pain...

Quote:
(Originally posted by Valek)

We get worse, we get physical punishment by BG and his midget clone Mini-Green.
hmm.. and I thought tengu got free reign with you guys

lol

*looks around*

*runs*

*hands Naz a teddykitty* Everytime someone gets warned, Starfriend cuddles a kitten. []
my blog *blinks*(update: 6/7) Where does one go when all hope is lost? If it's you we're talking about... My place / and sorrow be a story yet untold? Truth covered in the veneer, the weight enough to make one fold
View Public Profile Find more posts by Forgotten One Add Forgotten One to your Buddy List
Closed Thread