Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > General Discussions > Polls Heaven

View Poll Results: to start the game what will you rather have?
9% schools 5 16.13%
9% libraries 18 58.06%
none of the above 8 25.81%
Who voted? Voters: 31
You may not vote on this poll

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(24-Jan-2002 at 04:27)

question 9% schools or 9% libraries

what's better to start the game with?
i think that if i build the libraries i don't have spend money on science points!

yeah... whatever.
View Public Profile Find more posts by fred79 Add fred79 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Old ESP
(24-Jan-2002 at 06:49)
The best way to go, is to have a small amount of libraries to begin with..... Then, maybe later, you might want to have a large amount of schools..... But they would be useless at the start of an age.

"The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse always gets the cheese."
"If small things amuse small minds, does that mean people who are
facinated by Quantum Physics have small brain capacities??"

by
ESP <-- That's me
View Public Profile Find more posts by ESP Add ESP to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(24-Jan-2002 at 16:02)
yes, schools suck until you get maxed out sciens. Before that, go universities, and in the beginnng - go libraries.

Mors ultima linea rerum est
ICQ# 134310691
View Public Profile Find more posts by Mynath Add Mynath to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(30-Jan-2002 at 23:49)
Oh. In the beginning? Overall I'd rather have schools (which is what I voted for) but in the beginning libraries are better

DONT LISTEN TO THEM, THIS IS NOT MY SIGNATURE, THEY ONLY WANT YOU TO THINK THAT!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Vonkwink Add Vonkwink to your Buddy List Reply with Quote