Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Utopia Discussions

Post New Thread Closed Thread
Author Thread
(03-Feb-2005 at 02:32)
Good riddance.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Team Octopus Add Team Octopus to your Buddy List
(03-Feb-2005 at 03:21)
Quote:
By all means then like 70-80% of all provinces on WOL and BF are cheaters. Nearly everybody trades or traded at least once. Putting traders into the same group as scripters or farmers is not a nice thing imho
I'd say that maybe 1% of all the kingdoms hasn't cheated at least once. And they're all on WoL :P Babysitting, Trading , Farming, not giving exact info, it's all part of just making life comfortable, by stretching these rules that get tighter and tighter on the utopian world-

it's repelling people to keep playing and it destroys good kingdoms.

What will you say? No cheating? well let me tell you this. If you've played at least 1 full age you've probably cheated. No exceptances

Wow that was completely random.
Posted for strict buisness purposes ONLY.
View Public Profile Find more posts by MeeniMyniMo Add MeeniMyniMo to your Buddy List
(03-Feb-2005 at 13:05)
grr.. A cheats a cheat glad thier gone

Quote:
(Originally posted by Bunnies)

Seems very strange..

I get why Blake would reinstate people who got wrongly deleted. But he has to have deleted them for something (of course scripting/trading here) so he should investigate it, and if he found any prof that the person broke the rules he should reinstate him.. if he didn't have the prof, why did he delete him?

Just random? (as I believe they actually sometimes do)
View Public Profile Find more posts by tenae Add tenae to your Buddy List
(Post has been warned)
(03-Feb-2005 at 13:34)
Quote:
I'd say that maybe 1% of all the kingdoms hasn't cheated at least once.
Thats probably because your retarded.
View Public Profile Find more posts by bobalot Add bobalot to your Buddy List
(03-Feb-2005 at 14:14)
LOL striker how cute, you do trade and you do crosslog

I have been offered a spot and seeing a contant flow of 2 ppl online when their armies retur is a lil suspicious, certainly if it has been going on for like 4 ages.

your alliance DOES use spyprovs, how do i know? and this age? well some good things happen when you defect 2 bad i landed in a kd that contained a spy/farm and admiddet it to me, not knowing who I was since I acted n00blar ^^

so do you script? maybe maybe not, you have contact with scripters, might not know who they are but still, you can also claim you have never seen daylight, then again thats prolly just as unlikely as not knowing the scripters and know what they can.

this is for battlefields.

on the other hand as we can see in your tag you have a good feeling about std, well let me remind you those kd's are for 80-95% scripted and traded so ppppppppplllllllllllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzz! stfu and go milk some cows holy saint, your nothing more then a filthy cheater then I am, the main difference is that i have the guts to admit it and you are an unseksi n00b.

and PS I know ghetto's that didnt trade are still on average 3 mil and payed together for 18 ages. if you wanna compare your kd with that im fine shows how much value your words have. I also suggest you stop making a fool of yourself before I have to open another can of [email protected]

have fun
View Public Profile Find more posts by patser Add patser to your Buddy List
(03-Feb-2005 at 18:41)
Your still at it?

Funny, so you looked at our kingdom for a couple of days and saw people online, and then magically concluded that we crosslog? Ever heard of an alarm clock? I've woken up at 4am in the morning to make an attack in war. If your dedicated enough and your kingdomates are dedicated enough you can manage a decent attack rate without crosslogging. We've managed 24 online *once* and that was with no crosslogging whatsoever.

Trading? I'm sure we have a couple of accounts that are possibly traded but 99% of our provinces are legit. We haven't had a deletion in over ten ages. Just this age one of my kingdomates decided to quit because of RL and do you know what he did? He *deleted* his province. We didn't trade it, we didn't demand that he give it to us, we didn't take it over with our "login list." And do you know what? just two days ago we had a player from another t50 kingdom land *randomly* and *legitly* in our kingdom. My kingdom has lasted this long because we actually train people that land in our kingdom. My kingdom is made up of lots of nobodies, that work together as a team and succeed.

I cannot say if kingdoms in my alliances use spy provinces. All I can say is that I have had no reports or knowledge of such activity, would denounce such activity, and would not allow it if I heard of it.

Do I know scripters? Of course I know scripters, there are a million scripters out there and the chances you don't know one after playing as long as I have are nil. The question is, do I use scripters? No, I don't.

STD? Please show me the amazing proof you have that my kingdoms cheated, or please, just go on spouting the other n00b rumors that people come up with. Both of the STD kingdoms I have played in have suffered *no* deletions whatsoever, while numerous other kingdoms did, STD or not. Let Mehul decide who cheats and who doesn't. I can promise you I didn't trick them.

Funny, when a kingdom lasts for 20+ ages with 13 top50 finishes, most of those in the t20, I wasn't aware that it was a ghetto, especially by Freedom standards.

Interestingly enough I never even complained about you guys cheating, I just said that Freedom shouldn't be considered a SK, something that your monarch has already agreed with me. And yet you come attacking me and my kingdom as cheaters?

My kingdom has probably been the most conservative playing of all top kingdoms over the past 20 ages. When people stopped caring about ethics and honor, we refused to change our standards of play. Heck, we left Hazemi alive with a dozen peasants in our war with Desire, a kingdom we hated, simply because we felt it would be wrong to PK him.

So please stop impinging on my honor. I did not start this argument and made no judgments on your kingdoms actions until you started to attack me.

Prodigy of The Windmaster
Child of Vortex

"No Mercy, Only Madness"
View Public Profile Find more posts by Striker073 Add Striker073 to your Buddy List
(03-Feb-2005 at 20:30)
"Both of the STD kingdoms I have played in have suffered *no* deletions whatsoever, while numerous other kingdoms did, STD or not. "

so you mean the period during which Freedom didnt loose players to mehul was a period where we didnt cheat? hence we were all legit for the part of this age we actually played.. lol funny, so to conclude freedom didnt cheat this age..
View Public Profile Find more posts by EthreLL Add EthreLL to your Buddy List
(03-Feb-2005 at 21:37)
Quote:
(Originally posted by EthreLL)

"Both of the STD kingdoms I have played in have suffered *no* deletions whatsoever, while numerous other kingdoms did, STD or not. "

so you mean the period during which Freedom didnt loose players to mehul was a period where we didnt cheat? hence we were all legit for the part of this age we actually played.. lol funny, so to conclude freedom didnt cheat this age..

Those two kingdoms were not hand-created by Blake however.

Prodigy of The Windmaster
Child of Vortex

"No Mercy, Only Madness"
View Public Profile Find more posts by Striker073 Add Striker073 to your Buddy List
(04-Feb-2005 at 00:48)
Quote:
(Originally posted by Masa)

you must understand it's not the game it's the bonds you form when you play with your friends. People don't find it weird to make long-lasting friendships as long as it's outside a game...

LL Freedom
I <3 you, Anne!
Sorry if I offended you or other Free lover -- too bad. I know it's a bond thing, but it's something lying under cheating a game is called "too addicted" -- when you are in that condition, you move to extremes. If you really think it's a pure bond thing, then move to another game together when you no longer enjoy this game -- the bond will still there + tons of more fun. You really don't have to stick in here and cheat together, just get to somewhere else and have fun.

In another word, it's the game + bond.
View Public Profile Find more posts by FountainBlue Add FountainBlue to your Buddy List
(Posted as Obi2Kenobi)
Donated $1.28
(04-Feb-2005 at 05:58)

One of those late defectors landed in my kingdom. Normally, I wouldn't mind, but this time we were at war, and it dosen't appear as though he has logged in once after I had sent him a message talking to him about this. This was doubly bad, as we had just begun our war, so we started off with 4% or so. We're bringing it around, though. You think Swirve would have deleted him by now (he's still sitting there).

"If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and if it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"
~Alexandr Solzhenitsyn
View Public Profile Visit obi2kenobi's homepage Find more posts by obi2kenobi Add obi2kenobi to your Buddy List
(08-Feb-2005 at 16:13)
Although retired, I do still hear some things. And I was quite shocked to hear this....

Not that Freedom disbanded, I seen this coming before i left, but to hear that Mike would do it like this. I didn't agree with alot of you, your tactics when it came to pr and dealing with others, but this is down right appauling.

Doing it is one thing, i don't care, alot of kds knew and used this same system (i won't name names, you know who you are and i'll leave it at that), but to bring it to light like this is goign way overboard.

The whole time i was in Freedom, it was always about wowing the audience it seemed. Obsessed with getting your name in lights. And this end, is just that.

As many have said in here, it's not about the cheating, or the fact that you came clean, so what? You screwed over legit players in doing it. People who do need services from Blake for legit reasons. Now they likely won't get that, and it's your fault. Not that you care I'm sure, but those yelling at you for it in this thread, are right.

I'm no innocent as everybody knows, I knew about this, didn't stop it, and encouraged it when needed. But outting it in this shameless and obvious "attention getting" fashion is down right retarded and lower than I expected from any of you.

You've always been about the "fame". Not only to the outside world, but within the kd as well. It's why I left, I couldn't stand all the glory hogs and showboaters in the kd. You are flat out selfish. And although there is a couple of you who I'd like to wish well, I won't. ROT!

"The problem is not that there are problems.
The problem is expecting there not to be.
And whining when there are."

Wanna talk? Find me on IRC ~ Twilight
View Public Profile Find more posts by Twilight x Add Twilight x to your Buddy List
(09-Feb-2005 at 17:21)
well, my take on all this is that you freedom guys didnt play the game challenge and so: cheated, period.

The game is not meant to be a game where a bunch of friends gets together to trade together a KD and play better than the others (not too hard, is it?), but instead to go through ages and ages of trying to teach noobs and *form* a KD the hard way, defections, civil wars, iditot members, merits and all.

Obviously you neither had the guts to do this, considered cheating easier and made it to the charts a few times. Great!

Still cheating on me and our KD that has been building (and suffering) for ages till we once made #3 honor wol, I dont have the faintest idea what about your reaching the charts should be admirable.

Try yourself out in the real game, make it to the charts, then I admire you!

Thanks for making your cheat public, will make it harder for others to play the game as its not intended.
View Public Profile Find more posts by silento Add silento to your Buddy List
(13-Feb-2005 at 22:33)
Every kd in the top 50 cheats.. every single one. its not hard. I was in a tpo 20 kd for ages, b4 quitting htis age (not saying so the wont be deleted) allu have to do is make a acct out side of ur kd, explore it to get it big, then when somebody joins the kd ur trying to cheat in, u msg them from the big account asking to trade. They send u info, and u send them fake info, then u log in and steal their account. Since it is new, many ppl dont bother trying to request the password threw email. They just make a new account.
View Public Profile Find more posts by jinxxnij Add jinxxnij to your Buddy List
(13-Feb-2005 at 22:36)
If you dont want cheating, dont have rules
View Public Profile Find more posts by jinxxnij Add jinxxnij to your Buddy List
(02-Mar-2005 at 22:26)
I hate all the cheating honestly.
View Public Profile Find more posts by streever Add streever to your Buddy List
Closed Thread