Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Utopia Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(27-Mar-2005 at 05:00)

Quote:
(Originally posted by ruffio)

#11 for no soup for you !!!
Thats fast...way to go

You know the real meaning of PEACE only if you have been through the war. Anyone, who truly wants to go to war, has never truly been there before!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Invasion Add Invasion to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(28-Mar-2005 at 12:46)
Orphans TF has War Win #6
View Public Profile Find more posts by Bermrailer Add Bermrailer to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $12.00
(30-Mar-2005 at 21:29)
March 14th, YR12 HarsH RuleS (xx:xx) has surrendered to us! Our people rejoice at our victory!

puffy #9
View Public Profile Find more posts by ObviousJoke Add ObviousJoke to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as DinaPuffy)
(30-Mar-2005 at 22:33)

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

<3 Puffy
View Public Profile Find more posts by Dina1 Add Dina1 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(03-Apr-2005 at 19:55)
Congrat to no soup for you. They will end number 1 for war wins this age!!

Signature suspended by Valek for violating the forum's rules. I spy with my eye referal links!
View Public Profile Find more posts by ruffio Add ruffio to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $3.60
(03-Apr-2005 at 20:05)
hey creon, congrats on the win! Finally NSFY win top spot. I havn't been on aim for a while so I havn't been able to talk to ghorax. How is the KD doing?

One problem though: my KD is after your title
View Public Profile Find more posts by MoSHeRBeN Add MoSHeRBeN to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Former Global Moderator)
Research Group
(04-Apr-2005 at 02:23)

Quote:

#11 for no soup for you !!!
I'll gurantee you that they wont get #12 though

The Kiowa swooped and banked hard in front of the car, firing three more shots through the front hood, the universal sign for “stop.”
There are two important rules for sucess in life.
1. Never tell anyone everything you know.
View Public Profile Visit Hawkeyekid's homepage Find more posts by Hawkeyekid Add Hawkeyekid to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Apr-2005 at 04:01)
hey mosher long time no see. are you in TILB or another kingdom?
View Public Profile Find more posts by melinore Add melinore to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Apr-2005 at 04:57)
Quote:
(Originally posted by Hawkeyekid)

I'll gurantee you that they wont get #12 though
no worry we know, another stupid kingdom who refuse to surrender.... More and more kingdom refuse.... Mehul need to do something about that.

Signature suspended by Valek for violating the forum's rules. I spy with my eye referal links!
View Public Profile Find more posts by ruffio Add ruffio to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $3.60
(04-Apr-2005 at 04:58)
naw, I'm in a really decent KD all legit like you guys. We're on WoL but we're transferring to BF next age (2 days time ) melinoire.

We're going after pure war wins and we got some exprienced guys in here.
Watch out
View Public Profile Find more posts by MoSHeRBeN Add MoSHeRBeN to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Former Global Moderator)
Research Group
(04-Apr-2005 at 07:29)

Quote:

no worry we know, another stupid kingdom who refuse to surrender.... More and more kingdom refuse.... Mehul need to do something about that.
It's because they don't like you

The Kiowa swooped and banked hard in front of the car, firing three more shots through the front hood, the universal sign for “stop.”
There are two important rules for sucess in life.
1. Never tell anyone everything you know.

Last edited by Hawkeyekid, 04-Apr-2005 at 07:29.
View Public Profile Visit Hawkeyekid's homepage Find more posts by Hawkeyekid Add Hawkeyekid to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Post has been warned)
(04-Apr-2005 at 08:25)
Penis wenis!
Wenis penis
Benis
Cenis
Denis
Eenis
Fenis
Genis
Henis
Ienis
Jenis
Kenis
Lenis
Menis
Nenis
Oenis
Penis
Qenis
Renis
Senis
Tenis
Uenis
Venis
Wenis
Xenis
Yenis
Zenis

YAY!

BTW: on topic: We are vowed to go to BF from WoL if we get 3 WWs

I EAT NUBCAKES
I EAT NUBCAKES

Last edited by Invictious, 04-Apr-2005 at 08:26.
Edit reason: 30 penises!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Invictious Add Invictious to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Crusader Zippy)
(04-Apr-2005 at 10:15)

just for those taking a small interest in FREE after their mediocre attempt to war cry babies... we have had a ruff age but no excuses this ones over and the new ones about to start and yes FREE will be back to their old ways going for WW again.

OrDeR By FoRcE
Respect is the key to many doors
~Priorities? hmmm, Wife, Son and Utopia not neccersarily in that order~
DOH!
View Public Profile Find more posts by iam zippy Add iam zippy to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(05-Apr-2005 at 05:01)
January 21st, YR13 GOD BLESS THE POPE (##:##) has surrendered to us! Our people rejoice at our victory!

View Public Profile Find more posts by Uthangaz Add Uthangaz to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(05-Apr-2005 at 05:01)
*lol* Sorry, i'm too tired, it's way late...

#7 for TVM that is.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Uthangaz Add Uthangaz to your Buddy List Reply with Quote