Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Utopia Discussions

Post New Thread Closed Thread
Author Thread
(12-Jul-2005 at 19:43)
"My kd did it ONCE b/c we found ourselves declared upon and in horrible shape (such that we had 0% chance of even MPing unless we did something drastic)"

If PP didn't do it, who says they have a bigger chance of winning, you need it to MP, they need it to win. Simple as that.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Natrus of PJ Add Natrus of PJ to your Buddy List
(13-Jul-2005 at 00:14)
Quote:
(Originally posted by Manimal Solace)

That single case of CoS land-dropping and PP's case of consistent land-dropping are not the same thing ZenDog.

As we did not practice land-dropping as an age-long strategy to alter our playing field.

My kd did it ONCE b/c we found ourselves declared upon and in horrible shape (such that we had 0% chance of even MPing unless we did something drastic).

Your kd did it ALL AGE b/c of a huge (and consistent) disparity in province performance in your wars and w/o land-dropping you could not have kept yourselves from segregating into half a kd of good provs and half a kd of shitty yes-men. You said this yourself at some point in this thread, just not so bluntly.
I fail to see the difference. Its like "I only murdered 6 people, he murdered 18." Do you think it really matters much past the second murder?

YOU made the same mistakes we made: kicking too much arse and taking too much land!

YOU made the choice to LD and have your alliance help with the self-razes to avoid a loss.

Circumstances or not, you chose to sacrifice your morals in order to be more competitive. That decision really ruins any ground you have to complain about us.

Free can gripe away all they want about the Land-Dropping.. not CoS.

Oh yeah, let me refer you to my reply to PR in regards to your misinformation about LDing as an avoidance strat.
View Public Profile Visit ZenDog's homepage Find more posts by ZenDog Add ZenDog to your Buddy List
(Posted as Starfriend)
Global Moderator
Donated $27.58
(13-Jul-2005 at 00:32)

I think we can wrap this up, enjoy age 29.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Konc Add Konc to your Buddy List
Closed Thread