Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Utopia Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
Donated $4.24
(07-Nov-2005 at 11:05)

True, well, but things like that don't happen overnight, Rome wasn't built in a day.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege!
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia - The Fear of Long Words
View Public Profile Find more posts by Alexstrasza Add Alexstrasza to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-Nov-2005 at 11:08)
Quote:
(Originally posted by Alexstrasza)

NO matter how many times we complain, I doubt the situation is gonna get any better than it currently is.

Unless Mehul does something quick smart.
Mehul? doing something smart and quick??? Are you sure we are talking about the same person? The mehul i know only cut expenses and create bad changes every age...

someone please give some busisness administration lessons to him... he is taking a great project to dust...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Graf Add Graf to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-Nov-2005 at 11:11)

Why there are so many errors in the age ?
i was just about to retrain my troops.....

View Public Profile Visit xjia's homepage Find more posts by xjia Add xjia to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Grand Wizard)
(07-Nov-2005 at 11:12)

I havent had the CGI error for a while now, though i do notice WoL is slower than Gen atm. Imho we shouldnt b*tch about the servers being done, though we do have the right to b*tch about Mehul not corresponding any information to us. CGI first started around half october. However now its become a longterm problem i dont see why Mehul doesnt even post 1 msg on the swirve forums. Even if he doesnt know what the problem is its still good to hear what he's currently doing about it.

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids , we'd all be running around in darkened rooms munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electron ic music ."
Kristian Wilson , Nintendo Inc 1989
View Public Profile Find more posts by Skrix Add Skrix to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-Nov-2005 at 11:17)
Grand Wiz, you hit the spot!

where is a message from him? i mean, it shouldnt be a problem to post: we are busy trying to find out what causes the CGI, sorry for the downtime everyone.

-Zero- Beer: The Reason I Get Up Each Afternoon
View Public Profile Find more posts by KingZero Add KingZero to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-Nov-2005 at 11:26)
Damn, they cheated me once again

Managed to log in and see the monarch's message and BAM CGI Error. Yeah, it WOULD be nice to hear what Mehul is doing about it since it happens so often nowadays.

Note that I'm not b1tch1ing at him for the errors.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Rasbarin Add Rasbarin to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-Nov-2005 at 21:09)

CGI Error
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers.

what the fuck?! not again!

"Oh. sir, just one thing. If we should happen to tread on a mine, what do we do?"
"Well, normal procedure, Lieutenant, is to jump 200 feet into the air and scatter yourself over a wide area."
View Public Profile Find more posts by templarz Add templarz to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Old WSV
(07-Nov-2005 at 21:14)
Quote:
(Originally posted by templarz)

CGI Error
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers.

what the fuck?! not again!
Yeah, again
View Public Profile Find more posts by WSV Add WSV to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Outrun)
(07-Nov-2005 at 21:29)

How noob that Mehul is, he cant maintain freaking servers for 2 days without some error, aHAAAAAAAAAAA...

It's a sweet trap that draws you in...
View Public Profile Find more posts by mojpasgaro Add mojpasgaro to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Research Group
(07-Nov-2005 at 21:30)

at least we are all down together... that way i know i wont get attacked even when i know its hard to attack me with more than 20 acer gains when my military is in...

I'm 1970's pimp smooth...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Money Mathews Add Money Mathews to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-Nov-2005 at 21:32)

Same here, i hope it will be up soon again. I overslept this morning so i havent checked for almost 24 hours.

A Clockwork Orange:
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

View Public Profile Find more posts by Frederick Add Frederick to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-Nov-2005 at 21:50)

now ill run out o food, die, and not be a king anymore, u see wat happens, u miss one lign and its like being gone fer 2 days!
View Public Profile Visit AgingWizard's homepage Find more posts by AgingWizard Add AgingWizard to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-Nov-2005 at 21:50)
And it's back again .... can't even play descent anymore. I have been playing Utopia for a few years now, quit a few months (6 or so) but now I remember one of those reasons to leave.
View Public Profile Visit Darkie's homepage Find more posts by Darkie Add Darkie to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $24.00
(07-Nov-2005 at 22:03)
Quote:
(Originally posted by Alexstrasza)

NO matter how many times we complain, I doubt the situation is gonna get any better than it currently is.

Unless Mehul does something quick smart.

how wrong. you don't keep going back to Burger King if you knew they kept dropping your hamburger on the floor . Would you ? People will get feed up and just stop playing inturn Mehul loss would be greater in lost revenue from sponsor's and donor's. No sponsor's or donor's = no money.....
View Public Profile Find more posts by mtndew21 Add mtndew21 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-Nov-2005 at 22:10)
This is happenning so often that utopiatemple doens't make announcements anymore...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Graf Add Graf to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-Nov-2005 at 22:24)

ffs the wol servers suxors

-------------------------------------------------------
||||||||||||| WIKING POWER
|||||||||||||
|||||||||||||
View Public Profile Visit ZnooZi's homepage Find more posts by ZnooZi Add ZnooZi to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-Nov-2005 at 22:25)
Quote:
(Originally posted by Graf)

This is happenning so often that utopiatemple doens't make announcements anymore...
nuff said

It isn't like it's an unknown error at all, when you search the inet, your seeing all kinds of sollutions for the problem .... So I really don't understand why it's still here.

Our Kingdom is currently at war, and I want to make myself usefull in this war by attacking @ least 2 times a day. With the current server progress .... the server kinda choses when I CAN attack.
View Public Profile Visit Darkie's homepage Find more posts by Darkie Add Darkie to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-Nov-2005 at 22:27)

careless

For me, it seems like every 3 days give or take, I get some sort of CGI error while trying to log on, or once I have logged in and then it kicks me out. And it seems like it happens at almost any time, there is no certian point time in which this problems occurs, but I agree, Mehul should at least have the courtesy to tell us something about what the problem is and what is being done about it every once in a while. Utopia was a great game in the day, but in the most recent ages, it has gone down hill considerably. I can deal with the inconviences right now, but next age I would expect that Mehul would fix the servers to work proper, or at least be more forward about the problems and what it will take to fix them.

CGI Error
=EVIL

For all of our modern technolgy, inventions, and technical innovotion, there is yet a subsitute for the human brain.

Last edited by xypte2020, 07-Nov-2005 at 22:30.
View Public Profile Find more posts by xypte2020 Add xypte2020 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-Nov-2005 at 23:23)
teeth

Quote:
(Originally posted by xypte2020)

CGI Error
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a feedback to the users by mehul, he should recieve a complete set of HTTP headerslappings.

Last edited by Darkie, 07-Nov-2005 at 23:24.