Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Utopia Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(21-Feb-2003 at 15:25)

bah! Doesn't matter

This age is real unstable anyway

View Public Profile Find more posts by Firium Add Firium to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(21-Feb-2003 at 15:28)
Re: Utopian server down....

Quote:
(Originally posted by wolf2002)

I can't get into anything...Battlefields WOrld of LEdgends, the homepage, even swirve.com!
Now why are you trying both BF and WoL? Multi-ing?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Thin White Duke Add Thin White Duke to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(21-Feb-2003 at 15:29)

Yea, but still none the less if you are screwed now when it does get fixed it will hurt you more cuz the game is still going no matter that we still cant get into it...that is irelivant...so at this point you are either happy you just attacked your your p-oed cuz your short on food or something lol
View Public Profile Visit Gates's homepage Find more posts by Gates Add Gates to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Old Juk
(Posted as Erion)
(21-Feb-2003 at 15:32)

nice... my 164 new captured acres should back in one and a half hours
View Public Profile Find more posts by Juk Add Juk to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(21-Feb-2003 at 15:33)

ya.. i cannot access to utoppia too
View Public Profile Visit xjia's homepage Find more posts by xjia Add xjia to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $32.56
(21-Feb-2003 at 15:34)

Quote:
(Originally posted by Thin White Duke)

Now why are you trying both BF and WoL? Multi-ing?
Its entirely possibly he was simply seeing if he would receive an error message instead of it just not loading. Seriously it is. Okay maybe not. (

First they came for the Communists, and I didnít speak up, because I wasnít a Communist.
Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I didnít speak up, because I wasnít a Trade Unionist.
Then they came for the Jews, and I didnít speak up, because I wasn't a Jew.
Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak up for me.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Catsluck Add Catsluck to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(21-Feb-2003 at 15:36)
LETME IN UTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAA AAAAA!!!!!
i was about to make a massive attack!!!!!
View Public Profile Find more posts by MrFrostyMcFrost Add MrFrostyMcFrost to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(21-Feb-2003 at 15:40)

Me too, and then it wouldn't load. *Growl*
View Public Profile Find more posts by Rinoa Heartilly Add Rinoa Heartilly to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Raven FA)
(21-Feb-2003 at 15:44)

hmmmmmm how long will it take this time?

Fallen angels arent condemned...just misguided

Growing old is mandatory....growing up is optional
Guardian Angel of the UTLA.
You think you've seen it all till you run into me
View Public Profile Find more posts by Fallen Angel X Add Fallen Angel X to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(21-Feb-2003 at 15:45)
sad so sad

i realy needed that, our war was going great, but now i will have plenty of money to raise an army, hope i dont starve

Do ya feal lucky p**k, well do ya
View Public Profile Visit askur's homepage Find more posts by askur Add askur to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Ithien)
(21-Feb-2003 at 15:56)

Oh well. We werent warring anyway. Just gives me some time for my stealth and mana to go back up again.

http://thiscrazyworld-flair.blogspot.com/ - Not a lame blog, a comedy outlook on topical issues.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Flair Add Flair to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(21-Feb-2003 at 16:00)
i am pumping, so it doesnt really matter for me
View Public Profile Find more posts by SirKy Add SirKy to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(21-Feb-2003 at 16:05)

duh...i can't get in...but i don't care,maybe it'll be up again when i wake up...

"the STRONG will LIVE and the WEAK shall DIE"
MONARCH of AGES
UTOPIAN MALE NURSE
View Public Profile Find more posts by death star Add death star to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Ithien)
(21-Feb-2003 at 16:16)

See, if I as an attacker I would be trying to log in so I could suicide. I am just hoping no-one does the same to me, or I will go mad.

http://thiscrazyworld-flair.blogspot.com/ - Not a lame blog, a comedy outlook on topical issues.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Flair Add Flair to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(21-Feb-2003 at 16:20)
I can't login either on the WoL, I have access to the logi page, but an error when trying to login.
View Public Profile Find more posts by artifact NL Add artifact NL to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(21-Feb-2003 at 16:32)
explored like 100 acres last night and now i cant log in! OH OH

View Public Profile Find more posts by Legendz Add Legendz to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Ithien)
(21-Feb-2003 at 16:32)

I think all of swirve is down, it just most people have the login pages in thier temps.

(21-Feb-2003 at 16:37)

tongue

Swirvemail is up, so it is only a matter of time.....
View Public Profile Find more posts by ladyjosephine Add ladyjosephine to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(21-Feb-2003 at 16:37)
Yahh 2 min. after it did my semi-suicide attack it went down Good work swirve
View Public Profile Find more posts by Exile3 Add Exile3 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(21-Feb-2003 at 16:38)
freak server down !!!!

i play on indonesia , yes i down i try for 1 hour to log in " connection fail " may be like 17 feb 2003 SCSI card fatal error or something
View Public Profile Find more posts by nande Add nande to your Buddy List Reply with Quote