Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Utopia Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(08-Aug-2003 at 21:34)

exclamation mark Massive Deletions

Two days ago, a large wave of deletions stroke over WoL.
Soon afterwards, we - the Utopia Temple's reporter crew - received an anonymous tip suggesting that most of the provinces deleted were scripted by one and the same person.

Quote:
all the provinces that were deleted in the server were the two word, all lowercase, stupid words provinces. They were scripted by heheman3000

I managed to get a hold of heheman3000 on a IRC server and get a short interview with him,

Quote:
Adinsx: Hi. I'm from Utopia Temple's reporter crew. We have gotten an anonymous tip that a long list of provinces, scripted by you, were recently deleted. Provinces being members of kingdoms like ##:## on WoL, ##:## on WoL, ##:## on WoL amongst others. do you have any comment on what has happened? Do you apply to the accusations?
heheman3000: go away
heheman3000: what are you talking about
Adinsx: can I quote you on that?
heheman3000: yes because I have no idea what you are talking about...who said i was doing this
heheman3000: and what is scripting
Adinsx: I do not know who said that. As I said, the tip came from an anonymous source. Even I dont know who it is.
heheman3000: ok well you got the wrong person
heheman3000: ;)
Note: The hostname of the heheman3000 I interviewed, and the hostname of the heheman3000 that the anonymous source mentioned were identical.
Another note: while interviewed, heheman3000 were as well in channels such as #multies and #scripters among others.

A quick peak at Dumme Dopa Dverger, p i t c h i N, Staying Alive and RELENTLESS ONSLAUGHT which were some of the kingdoms mentioned by the anonymous source, revealed that they had in fact lost several provinces.

Copies of Crystal Eyes made on the kingdoms in question
(insignificant events - as well as deletions of provinces which does not apply to the two-word, lower-case description - removed) follows below:

RELENTLESS ONSLAUGHT:
February 21st, YR5 Alas, the once proud province of polyprismatic shakes (##:##) has collapsed and lies in ruins.
February 21st, YR5 Alas, the once proud province of quinogen rightward (##:##) has collapsed and lies in ruins.
February 21st, YR5 Alas, the once proud province of callitrichaceous spe (##:##) has collapsed and lies in ruins.
February 21st, YR5 Alas, the once proud province of overweening undermin (##:##) has collapsed and lies in ruins.
March 9th, YR5 Alas, the once proud province of polyprismatic shakes (##:##) has collapsed and lies in ruins.
March 9th, YR5 Alas, the once proud province of quinogen rightward (##:##) has collapsed and lies in ruins.
March 9th, YR5 Alas, the once proud province of callitrichaceous spe (##:##) has collapsed and lies in ruins.
March 9th, YR5 Alas, the once proud province of overweening undermin (##:##) has collapsed and lies in ruins.

Dumme Dopa Dverger:
February 8th, YR5 Alas, the once proud province of hance afterstain (##:##) has collapsed and lies in ruins.
February 8th, YR5 Alas, the once proud province of lasianthous swidge (##:##) has collapsed and lies in ruins.
February 8th, YR5 Alas, the once proud province of average intercaverno (##:##) has collapsed and lies in ruins.
February 8th, YR5 Alas, the once proud province of deripia septennary (##:##) has collapsed and lies in ruins.
February 21st, YR5 Alas, the once proud province of crystallogenical ind (##:##) has collapsed and lies in ruins.

Staying Alive:
February 21st, YR5 Alas, the once proud province of unwoundableness scyl (##:##) has collapsed and lies in ruins.
February 21st, YR5 Alas, the once proud province of reduction subsultus (##:##) has collapsed and lies in ruins.
February 21st, YR5 Alas, the once proud province of imposturism tenement (##:##) has collapsed and lies in ruins.

p i t c h i N:
February 21st, YR5 Alas, the once proud province of wraggle physiologian (##:##) has collapsed and lies in ruins.
February 21st, YR5 Alas, the once proud province of physiopathologic suc (##:##) has collapsed and lies in ruins.
February 21st, YR5 Alas, the once proud province of samsien unwithholdin (##:##) has collapsed and lies in ruins.

The monarchs (and the two largest provinces for 'Dumme Dopa Dverger' - who lost their monarch in the deletion) in the kingdoms replied with either confusion or refused to leave a comment.

Quote:
(Comment by ZVallhall, monarch of RELENTLESS ONSLAUGHT)

I dont know anything about that I have been in this kingdom for a few ages and I just recently became king becasue our loyal and good king was deleted for reasons I dont know anything about.
Quote:
(Comment by IGaveWillyHisOneEye, monarch of p i t c h i N):

"ugh I have no idea :)
Only out of the 6 accounts that got deleted was only 3 real members of the KD. The other 3 was probably scripted as you say, but by whom or who played them do I have no idea about."

So far, it looks as if whoever scripted these provinces - if they were scripted, that is - would be quite angry right now.
But this is not all.

Early this morning, I received messages from another person - who also requested to be anonymous - on the same IRC server that I found heheman3000:
Quote:
heheman3000 and lego are actually the same person.
lego was using that alias
Quote:
lego was quitting utopia this week and he wanted to make a big bomb before he left.
So he made a lot of provs with similar names and gave them away, hoping for mass deletions

Even though only the provinces that - according to anonymous sources - were scripted by heheman3000 are mentioned, many other provinces were deleted as well in this wave of deletions.
It looks as if Mehul - once again - decided to clear out scripters.
No reports about mass deletions has yet arrived from the Battlefields server.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Adinsx Add Adinsx to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Post has been warned)
(08-Aug-2003 at 21:42)
bahh....
View Public Profile Find more posts by DanielDyja Add DanielDyja to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Aug-2003 at 21:50)
Now if he could startworrying about the EVERYDAY multis, I would be happy :P
View Public Profile Find more posts by mortadulo Add mortadulo to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Aug-2003 at 21:53)
GOOD!

To bad they can't ban them for life.
It can't be more anoying than having 3-4 scripted provs in your kingdom at the start of the age, trying to do something good and get active players in to the kingdom, and then when they finaly are deleted due to not activating there's 3-4 more scripted provs and so on...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Tarasus Add Tarasus to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Aug-2003 at 21:54)
Good research. I think it is now time for heheman to step forth...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Risce Add Risce to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Aug-2003 at 21:54)

It's good that Mehul deletes multis.
He should be much harder on them.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Macr Pestellazi Add Macr Pestellazi to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Aug-2003 at 21:55)
What is this obscene, heinous crime you accuse me of?
View Public Profile Visit heheman3000's homepage Find more posts by heheman3000 Add heheman3000 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Aug-2003 at 21:56)
mad

were all the monarchs deleted cuz we lost our monarch thegodmother
View Public Profile Find more posts by MrMatt Add MrMatt to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Aug-2003 at 22:04)
Quote:
(Originally posted by heheman3000)

What is this obscene, heinous crime you accuse me of?
lol.... Why do you bother???

I would just like to know why?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Hompe Add Hompe to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Aug-2003 at 22:07)

Happy Birthday

On a lighter note, Happy Birthday Heheman3000.

I see you r birthday isnt as it was planned
View Public Profile Find more posts by kascha Add kascha to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Aug-2003 at 22:09)
still playing heheman3000??
View Public Profile Find more posts by Tarasus Add Tarasus to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Aug-2003 at 22:11)

I couldn't care less about scripters honestly.

The only thing that pisses me off is that Mehul doesn't care about deleting multies.

Signature suspended by Sygnal for violating the forum's rules.[Don't give hints on how to kill people ingame via Utopia Temple.]
View Public Profile Find more posts by harlekein Add harlekein to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Aug-2003 at 22:15)
lmfao.

thats all i can say
View Public Profile Find more posts by slowtim Add slowtim to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $12.52
And all of Swirve goes down. (another DoS attack?) Though I am sure there is no connection
View Public Profile Find more posts by Morieta Add Morieta to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
He have dun a big job atleast
View Public Profile Find more posts by Reweu Add Reweu to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Gavmaster G)
Donated $1.44
(08-Aug-2003 at 22:16)

Does the downtime have anything to do with the deletions? Maybe some big hacker got deleted and decided he'd wreak his revenge on Swirve?

Sig currently under construction
AAHGH! Where's my original avatar???
View Public Profile Find more posts by Gavmaster Add Gavmaster to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Aswelman)
(08-Aug-2003 at 22:16)
heheman... dude.. just give it up.. happy birthday, you got your frickin mass deletion now just shut up and walk away from utopia. its people like you who make utopia an unfair and not fun game to play. im glad mehul got ahold of you and your several accounts but dont do it anymore.. its pointless and stupid.
View Public Profile Find more posts by FiDEL HUN Add FiDEL HUN to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Aug-2003 at 22:20)
Quote:
(Originally posted by harlekein)

I couldn't care less about scripters honestly.

The only thing that pisses me off is that Mehul doesn't care about deleting multies.
So if you are a scripter that creates 75provinces and uses 20 of them you'r not a multie?

Scripters ARE the BIG multies in this game dude...
(08-Aug-2003 at 22:20)
I almost forgot it's my birthday.

Something the reporter did not find out, is that multiple people use the 'heheman3000' nick. I'm sure he must have noticed a strange difference in the ways the different heheman's talked.

The mystery here is much too deep for anyone to unravel. Only by searching UtoNet for the highest, most priveleged ops can you find answers...
View Public Profile Visit heheman3000's homepage Find more posts by heheman3000 Add heheman3000 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Aug-2003 at 22:22)
blush

What is Scripting?...This is my 3rd age of utopia and I have never heard of it! Is my kingdom all made up of thickos or is there an underground font of knowledge that no-one told me about?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Vallator Add Vallator to your Buddy List Reply with Quote