Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Utopia Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(08-Aug-2003 at 22:24)

What are you up to anyway Mao ?

Trying to make a little story about ourselves are we ?

Tsk,tsk

If you find yourself in a fair fight you didn't
plan your mission properly!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Gothmog Add Gothmog to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Aug-2003 at 22:28)

My Kingdom had around 4 of them in one occasion at a time,though they deleted themselves.

I wonder how heheman3000 will defend himself against this shower of accusations

Failures are often caused by an inability to adapt.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Gemini OA Add Gemini OA to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Aug-2003 at 22:29)

The Charter School of Wilmington, i havent seen that site since the days of Portwolf and Onchat arghh, the memories
View Public Profile Find more posts by kascha Add kascha to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Aug-2003 at 22:30)
multiple people might be using the nick "Heheman3000" but there can be only 1 person called Heheman3000 in UT..

maybe this doesn't make any differne. but it sure is a good point!!!

Signature suspended by Nazgul UT for violating the forum's rules.
60 pixel rule
View Public Profile Find more posts by homerx Add homerx to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Aug-2003 at 22:32)
Good work!... Damn fakers... Mehul should change the way new provinces can be created once in a while to keep these scripters busy and away...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Appie Add Appie to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(User is Banned)
(08-Aug-2003 at 22:33)

They ARE cracking down on regular multis. I know two people that got deleted simply because they were babysitting other people's accounts for a few days. They weren't even multis, never had been to my knowledge, and they got deleted for doing a small favor for their freinds. It kind of sucked.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Fizzler Add Fizzler to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Aug-2003 at 22:35)
lol... he must have used a lot of time creating all those emails to make the acounts... :P

60 pixel rule
View Public Profile Find more posts by homerx Add homerx to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Aug-2003 at 22:35)

Was it really essential to delete all these scripters anyway? - I mean,all the scripted ones I have seen have deleted themselves in a few hours.

Failures are often caused by an inability to adapt.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Gemini OA Add Gemini OA to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Aug-2003 at 22:38)
good point...

60 pixel rule
Old Rav
(08-Aug-2003 at 22:48)
people need to learn how to writin better script :P
View Public Profile Find more posts by Rav Add Rav to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Aug-2003 at 22:49)
I'm in the number 2 kingdom on WoL, and we had one scripted province. "imperforation jamnag." Apparantly, whoever was scripting (won't make accusations) realized they had landed in a decent kingdom and actually used the account. You know, they came into the forums and such (of course mostly to ask for aid). Well, we weren't suprised when they got deleted. I dunno, is it common for scripted provinces to walk in and ask for aid?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Bub978 Add Bub978 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as TRam)
(08-Aug-2003 at 22:57)
grr.. Deletions

i was a monarch of a kingdom, and 2 of my provinces had extream family emergencies, i thought that i would do the nice thing and "watch" over for 2 days! 2 days!! but when i went to log on the next day, all 3 of us we deleted! i had worked hard to get where i was, and thats what happened for being considerate and caring.

i understand that multies need to be delated, its unfair to the rest of the players in the game, but there has got to be some kind of leway when it comes to "babysitting".

just a thought.
View Public Profile Find more posts by T Ram Add T Ram to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Aug-2003 at 23:06)
Gothmog i explain to you later.

All those provs were accessible to anyone. Anyone could have taken it.
View Public Profile Visit heheman3000's homepage Find more posts by heheman3000 Add heheman3000 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Aug-2003 at 23:08)

question Scripting?

I don't mean to sound like an idiot, but everytime I open my mouth I sound like that. Anyway;

WHAT THE HELL IS SCRIPTING? You guys all talk about 'he scripted these provinces' WTF did he do? Look, I'm a carpenter, logging into my email is a difficult task for me, ok. SOMEONE PLEASE PUT 'SCRIPTING' IN LAYMAN'S TERMS!!!!

I sure as hell wouldn't mind a mod or 2 postin some witty remark to make me look good here.
Yea.... I can see why... You kinda need it. It's too late for a witty remark. / BN
I am not a crook! - Valek
What? Is that it? I should hope that you, Valek, would at least have a better Nixon impression! Okay, "I am a dirty lying whore!" See? thats better!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Mungo1333 Add Mungo1333 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Aug-2003 at 23:12)

well which ever heheman is responsible, yo got what you wanted now shut up and leave

an irish monkey who can break dance when drunk $10 a russian goat who loves to sing 15$ if you would like either please call 234-5678 for more details.
if you would like to talk to a real person when you call please hang up and dial again. if you want to die press 1. if you want to be hurt press 2. if you want to have the time of your life press 3. if you want to hang up press 4 and the next menu will start thank you for calling and have a nice day.
View Public Profile Find more posts by laughingdragon Add laughingdragon to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as quantumchaos)
Research Group
Donated $3.01
(08-Aug-2003 at 23:15)

scripters are just where like 75 provinces are made by one person in a matter oif a few minutes. usually all of them get caught and are dleted, thats why uite pften wol kds will see 7 or 8 of their provinces deleted in freeze time. i know people who have scripted like 800 provinces to get into their friends kd only to get busted and be eleted... its really actually funny when it happens... but hey, who am i to point fingers? half of my kd was scripted in
View Public Profile Find more posts by QuantumChaos Add QuantumChaos to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Aug-2003 at 23:32)
hey I think maybe this Lego guy is the one we should be looking for I've heard of him before and know he is a big fat cheater
View Public Profile Find more posts by timmae Add timmae to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Aug-2003 at 23:33)
Quote:
(Originally posted by quantumchaos)

scripters are just where like 75 provinces are made by one person in a matter oif a few minutes. usually all of them get caught and are dleted, thats why uite pften wol kds will see 7 or 8 of their provinces deleted in freeze time. i know people who have scripted like 800 provinces to get into their friends kd only to get busted and be eleted... its really actually funny when it happens... but hey, who am i to point fingers? half of my kd was scripted in
To elaborate... this is usually done by writing a program (technically a script, I suppose) that automatically goes to the create a province page, fills in all the blanks and sets everything up, then submits it. Repeat a thousand times. This is repeated until one of the created provinces lands in a certain kingdom- maybe a friend's kingdom, maybe one of the top kds.

Sorry if that's oversimplifying, I don't know how laymanish you are and tend to assume the worst about people
View Public Profile Find more posts by Deaths lawyer Add Deaths lawyer to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Aug-2003 at 23:36)
er..i think lego have quit utopia...that's wat i heard from him ....

touch me you die
-------------------------------------
ah kui , Ghost of Utopian Thieves Guild
View Public Profile Find more posts by arrowkid Add arrowkid to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Aug-2003 at 23:42)
good, i was sick of seeing those dumb name provinces everywhere... there must have been at least 10,000 of them all together...

i just never felt like wandering around looking for where they were actually making it out of protection... oh and i just love all the "we um don't know anything about it " comments, pfft like anyone is being fooled
View Public Profile Find more posts by Larofeticus Add Larofeticus to your Buddy List Reply with Quote