Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Utopia Discussions

Post New Thread Closed Thread
Author Thread
(01-Oct-2003 at 01:27)

Well, I know for a fact the cheat's been reported. Whether or not Mehul will pay attention to my source, I don't know. He better - this is just too blatant to ignore.

I rule you - you rule me
Everyone rules somebody
It's a grand conspiracy -
The Illuminati Polka!
Tom Smith, "Iluminati Polka"
View Public Profile Visit moonfriend's homepage Find more posts by moonfriend Add moonfriend to your Buddy List
(01-Oct-2003 at 01:29)
People just dont understand... i pity you all.

*loves making himself a bad rep
*loves looking like the big bad guy who calls everyone a noob
*can and will get in any kd/alliance channel with his leet IRC skills/hacking skills
View Public Profile Find more posts by crinox Add crinox to your Buddy List
(01-Oct-2003 at 01:30)
As long as I know, we do not cheat lol

stop talking of things u have no clue of, a bit like Vival
View Public Profile Find more posts by POFamous Add POFamous to your Buddy List
(Posted as Dogchild VAT)
(01-Oct-2003 at 01:33)
Is it just me or did two Famous ppl just admit openly to cheating? (sorry if I'm stupid and missed obvious sarcasm) Do you realize that this is against the rules? Have you been debached to the point that blatant cheating is acceptable?

Signature suspended by Brother Naz for violating the forum's 60 pixel signature rule.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Dogchild Add Dogchild to your Buddy List
(01-Oct-2003 at 01:36)
Dogchild VAT you are free to judge by yourself, but you can never deny that there as always been cheating, ever since the Betas. And except deleting provinces, mehul as never been able to do anything else. So until Mehul can find a suitable way to deal with cheaters, your doomed to feel their wraths.

Sincerely,
(01-Oct-2003 at 01:37)
Awww, caught with your pants down and you are trying to turn this around with Vival.

Spying? What? Oh wait...that's right, you have a spy province in Ants. *sniff sniff* Is that hypocrisy I smell?

Wouldn't be the first, or second for that matter, Famous has been involved in scripting.

Quote:
(Originally posted by POFamous)
As long as I know, we do not cheat lol

stop talking of things u have no clue of, a bit like Vival
Then how did you read Ants forum? You are making yourself just look more and more silly and noobish PO by posting in here.

Quote:
(Originally posted by crinox)
jimmyjames if u had one half of a brain you would know that even if we get deleted we will always have our 25 active provinces, and there is NOTHING you can do about it except whine.. u noob.
Meaning more scripting?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Tashakal Add Tashakal to your Buddy List
(Posted as Genimo)
(01-Oct-2003 at 01:38)
Okay, this does look bad, but Famous does not cheat. We worked our asses off training out noobs and got a bunch of lucky randoms. A friend who does script on the side decided to give a scripted province in their KD to us so we could read their forum. Of course some in the KD were curious. We suspected that they declared on us to slow us down, a post in their forum confirmed that they wanted to slow us down and they even considered getting another KD to declare us hostile.
We had absolutely no intention of using that province to kill them intra-KD. It might've crossed the mind of someone in our KD that we could do that but Famous would never do something like that.

In closing, I would like to say this: Famous does not need to cheat. In fact, Vival, I'd wager that Famous as just as legit as your own flagship, Black Rose VAT

I am a Tree!
Famous Rules!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Tree Add Tree to your Buddy List
(01-Oct-2003 at 01:38)
Who from famous here? PO maybe who else? Hummm tahts makes only one person as far as i know.

Wow so much people making accusations.. people are so low nowadays.
(Posted as Pestilence VAT)
(01-Oct-2003 at 01:41)

Quote:

Who from famous here? PO maybe who else? Hummm tahts makes only one person as far as i know.

Wow so much people making accusations.. people are so low nowadays.
Theres good reason for the accusations.. look at all the evidence there man. The only thing low here is cheating at utopia.

Pestilence Eh?
View Public Profile Find more posts by xPestilencex Add xPestilencex to your Buddy List
(01-Oct-2003 at 01:42)
crinox, everyone not flaming famous will most likely be seen as being in famous.

and thus seen as n00bs yay
View Public Profile Find more posts by Elgko Add Elgko to your Buddy List
(01-Oct-2003 at 01:43)
Pestilence, I guess you must think your alliance is really really really low

must suck playing and knowing that the organization you openly support is "low"
(01-Oct-2003 at 01:44)
Quote:
(Originally posted by Mungo1333)
But if Mehul does not do something about this (i.e. delete 1 [or more] of Famous for their illegal actions), I know alot of people will quit utopia.
neat-o, faster servers yay
(01-Oct-2003 at 01:45)
Pestilence VAT lol, if you want i can make out a log of your channel in less then 5 minutes and start spreading crap about your alliance, its really easy to make up logs and screenshots, you just need a couple of people to get online and make it look as real as possible.

But of course, Vat as NEVER TRADED in ANY of his kingdom, cheating is cheating in all its forms, wether it be scripting or trading, or multying. Theres no level of cheating, cheating is cheating period.

Now if you cant deal with it, just dont play. As simple as that, noob.
(01-Oct-2003 at 01:45)

Quote:
(Originally posted by Genimo)

Okay, this does look bad, but Famous does not cheat.
Well, if Mehul's been given the information I think he has, he'll see evidence demonstrating about half your kingdom was aware of this and did nothing but encourage it. Frankly, I'm thinking you're looking at multiple deletions.

I rule you - you rule me
Everyone rules somebody
It's a grand conspiracy -
The Illuminati Polka!
Tom Smith, "Iluminati Polka"
View Public Profile Visit moonfriend's homepage Find more posts by moonfriend Add moonfriend to your Buddy List
(01-Oct-2003 at 01:46)
What Mehul can look at, is server logs.

Non-utopia related chat medias can be easily faked, ingame message systems, server logs etc.. cannot...

they can be tricked though
(01-Oct-2003 at 01:50)
famous is just alot of other kingdoms out there it seems, not saints but sinners... I'm hurt..

mwahahahahha
Donated $4.00
(01-Oct-2003 at 01:51)
Famous: You have to admit Vival has you guys busted. Whether or not you made the prov doesn't change the accessing it goes against the Utopian Code - a fact which you well know - and in doing so Mehul should delete your kd. Better yet- break you up into 25 single provs by using a mass defect button. Now wouldn't that be funny

"Our Greatest Glory Lies Not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
View Public Profile Find more posts by Pyke Add Pyke to your Buddy List
(Posted as Pestilence VAT)
(01-Oct-2003 at 01:51)

Quote:

Pestilence VAT lol, if you want i can make out a log of your channel in less then 5 minutes and start spreading crap about your alliance, its really easy to make up logs and screenshots, you just need a couple of people to get online and make it look as real as possible.

But of course, Vat as NEVER TRADED in ANY of his kingdom, cheating is cheating in all its forms, wether it be scripting or trading, or multying. Theres no level of cheating, cheating is cheating period.

Now if you cant deal with it, just dont play. As simple as that, noob.
I love how you are calling everyone else noobs when you know nothing about them.

I agree with you on one thing though.. cheating is cheating. But there is a small difference between trading accounts and having a scripted multi in another kingdom spying for you.

Pestilence Eh?

Last edited by xPestilencex, 01-Oct-2003 at 01:52.
View Public Profile Find more posts by xPestilencex Add xPestilencex to your Buddy List
(01-Oct-2003 at 01:53)

well, shame on Famous..

P-O.. you are just mad a tVival coz he could get in and spy on you and gether that much of a compelling evidence against you, it doesn't matter what game it is cheating is lame, if you can't play the game without cheating that sevearly don't play at all, we can do better without ya =)

i realy hope mehul does something about this..

--The voice of Reason--

--Eagerness took the best of Brother Naz and he slapped me--
LL Love STD
View Public Profile Find more posts by TroLLmoj Add TroLLmoj to your Buddy List
(Posted as Genimo)
(01-Oct-2003 at 01:55)
no Troll, we suspect Vival's intentions behind posting this. Is it just coincidence that he posts this after a war against a VAT KD?
Would he have posted something if he witnessed any VAT KD do what Famous did here? I really doubt it.

I am a Tree!
Famous Rules!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Tree Add Tree to your Buddy List
Closed Thread