Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Utopia Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(01-Jun-2004 at 23:34)
no grudges next age?

you kidding or not? they just ruin our t10 finish, our first age on BF.

You think it's over after 6k acres? i don't think so lol
View Public Profile Find more posts by POQuebec Add POQuebec to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as QuArwen)
(01-Jun-2004 at 23:34)
*nudges ES*

aaah, stop living in VAT times ;P

LL Famous
View Public Profile Find more posts by dwArwen Add dwArwen to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as amokchen)
(01-Jun-2004 at 23:36)
yay i got most bounces on me

17 out of 23 bounces on kd page.
View Public Profile Find more posts by amOKchen Add amOKchen to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(01-Jun-2004 at 23:41)
I agree with Don Juan about the more efficient. It just seems that Famous provinces are too big for alot of the AR KD's...
View Public Profile Find more posts by igetlost Add igetlost to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(01-Jun-2004 at 23:42)
PO: I guess an apology and NAP is out of the question then? It could save your top 10 finish.
View Public Profile Find more posts by igetlost Add igetlost to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(01-Jun-2004 at 23:45)
Why would we apologize? for what? make no sens
View Public Profile Find more posts by POQuebec Add POQuebec to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(01-Jun-2004 at 23:55)
HA HA HA AR

wow what a bunch of cowards..... lol
it takes all those AR kd's to attack just 1 Famous kd and more then %50 of their attacks FAILED!!!!! if you want an alliance that is good at something join AR they will teach you how to FAIL with perfection
View Public Profile Find more posts by shoeman Add shoeman to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Old HHH
(02-Jun-2004 at 00:02)
First of all, that CE has been tampered with. Bear Soul is supposed to have gained 900+ acres from 3 grabs. Where are those grabs?

Secondly, Shoeman, if you don't understand the bounce attack concept, then I suggest you stop ranting because you obviously have no clue what you are talking about.
View Public Profile Find more posts by HHH Add HHH to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(02-Jun-2004 at 00:05)
AR just making pathetic excuses

Quote:
Ancien Regime is happy to bring Famous down.
Well, this is pretty much the reason for this gangbang: people in AR don't like us so they just decided to try to bring us down.

Quote:
We are undecided as to what exactly provoked this reaction on our part.
This is simple: AR doesn't like us so they made up a bunch of BS excuses to take us down.

Quote:
There is so much to pick from.
Actually, there's only one: you don't like us so you decided to go after us.

Quote:
It could be when Famous left AR and proceeded to recruit our members away for their kingdom.
I was one of those guys in AR before going to Famous. Famous did not recruit me away from AR, I chose to leave AR. I got tired of my KD, we had problems; I got along with P-O; and I wanted to try it out. The AR members who joined Famous approached Famous. Also, it is not uncommon for top KDs to talk with people they're friendly with and get some into their KD, and it happens that Famous knew a lot more AR people than others so naturally AR friends approached us and we discussed things with some of our friends.

Regardless of that, you're talking about something that happened ages ago. This is age 24. Famous disbanded on BF near end of age 20 and then completely reformed at beginning of age 21 with only a few of the old players still there. By far most "recruting" from AR was done in age 20, and from our reformation on, the only former AR members in our KD approached us wanting to be in Famous because they liked us. Anyway, I understand that some of AR dislikes us because of what happened back then, but it's laughable that AR would use something that happened 3-4 ages ago to justify an alliance gangbang now.

Quote:
It could be when they tried to recruit our kingdoms for their failed alliance WolfPack.
We were to be one of the founding KDs of that alliance, yet you felt fine recruiting ZZ the following age, another of those founding KDs of Wolfpack. And we attempted to recruit strong KDs we were friendly with: if that includes some AR KDs, there's nothing wrong with that. That would be like NMS declaring on absalom because they "recruited" Minions away from them. That seems kinda ridiculous.

Quote:
It could be when they tried to recruit our kingdoms for their failed alliance Spirit.
We were the last KD to join Spirit: we did not recruit anyone there. And we did talk with some KDs and if there was some strong KD we were friendly with, we might've talked to them to see if they'd be interested. But there was only one AR KD that we were friendly with and considered possibly allying with them, and no serious talks ensued. So this excuse by AR is, like the others, bogus.

Quote:
Maybe it was the attack they did into an AR kingdom right after that kingdom provided them a hostile block.
Ahh yes, a single dumb attack by one province in our KD should justify an alliance gangbang! Anyway, this was a KD matter, not an alliance matter. That KD can talk to us, they can work out something with us or retal. I was a monarch of an AR KD before and I remember that AR said that such things were between an AR KD and the KD they have a problem with, it is NOT an alliance matter.

Quote:
Might be their multiple attacks into various AR kingdoms involved in active hostiles.
Okay, let's look at this one:

January 18th, YR1 Tipsy Bear Floating (##:##) captured 109 acres of land from YouMayBeMyFarmForNow (##:##).
January 18th, YR1 Kiss A Bear Today (##:##) captured 46 acres of land from YouJustGotPwned (##:##).
January 18th, YR1 Kear Bear (##:##) captured 124 acres of land from YouThoughtWrong (##:##).
January 18th, YR1 Bears Can Drop Dead (##:##) attempted an invasion of YouCallThatAKingdom (##:##), but was repelled.
January 18th, YR1 Lil Cute Polar Bear (##:##) captured 84 acres of land from YouMadeJekerPissed (##:##).
January 18th, YR1 Bear Naked (##:##) captured 106 acres of land from YouJustMadeMeHorny (##:##).
January 18th, YR1 Care Bear of Hate (##:##) captured 46 acres of land from YouThoughtWrong (##:##).
January 18th, YR1 Big Teddy Bear (##:##) has sent an aid shipment to The Punk Rock Bear (##:##).
January 18th, YR1 Bearly Legal (##:##) captured 37 acres of land from YouJustGotPwned (##:##).
January 18th, YR1 Bear Soul (##:##) captured 27 acres of land from YouThoughtWrong (##:##).
January 18th, YR1 The Punk Rock Bear (##:##) captured 85 acres of land from YouMakeMeSick (##:##).
January 18th, YR1 Big Teddy Bear (##:##) captured 71 acres of land from YouCantHideForever (##:##).
January 18th, YR1 Bear Naked (##:##) has sent an aid shipment to Bear Soul (##:##).
January 18th, YR1 Bear Naked (##:##) has sent an aid shipment to Big Bad Bear (##:##).
January 18th, YR1 Big Bad Bear (##:##) captured 81 acres of land from GoldyWillTieYou (##:##).
January 18th, YR1 Hug a Bear Today (##:##) captured 83 acres of land from YouMayBeMyFarmForNow (##:##).

that was a small wave we did on Bloodbrothers AR in January, Yr1, nearly two months ago! At the time, Bloodbrothers were doing a second or third wave on a KD that they declared on, that wasn't hitting back. AR threatened to gangbang us at that time, but things were worked out diplomatically.

January 18th, YR2 We have declared x Excellence AR x (##:##) to be a Hostile Kingdom!

This is the only time we've been in a real hostile with am AR KD this age. this was a legit declaration, they peaced us and we did one wave and then moved on. Nothing wrong there.

Between then and now, we've only made random hits on AR KDs. We were in the war with absalom in that time and have not made a lot of hits on AR KDs. There were no more problems until:

May 14th, YR8 Baaaaaaaaaaaaa (##:##) captured 305 acres of land from Majestic Scourge (##:##).
May 22nd, YR8 Bear Soul (##:##) captured 267 acres of land from Majestic AsianPower (##:##).
May 22nd, YR8 Majestic T H C (##:##) invaded Bear Soul (##:##) and captured 391 acres of land.
May 24th, YR8 Majestic AsianPower (##:##) invaded Baaaaaaaaaaaaa (##:##) and captured 252 acres of land.
May 24th, YR8 Vodka Tonic (##:##) attempted an invasion of Majestic T H C (##:##), but was repelled.
May 24th, YR8 Big Bad Bear (##:##) captured 295 acres of land from Majestic T H C (##:##).
May 24th, YR8 The Punk Rock Bear (##:##) captured 259 acres of land from Majestic AsianPower (##:##).
May 24th, YR8 BearWithAnAttitudeFU (##:##) captured 179 acres of land from Majestic T H C (##:##).
June 1st, YR8 Kiss A Bear Today (##:##) captured 199 acres of land from Majestic Blue Nights (##:##).
June 1st, YR8 Majestic Scourge (##:##) ambushed armies from Baaaaaaaaaaaaa (##:##) and took 152 acres of land

Again, this AR KD was in a peaced hostile where the other KD was not hitting back, and the AR KD retalled the hits...and we then retalled those. You can think we shouldn't have retalled, but this is a one on one deal. And since this AR KD was hostile with a KD not hitting back and was free to retal our hits, it's a one on one matter. AR's response was to threaten to gangbang us once again and to prepare to gangbang us.

Quote:
Maybe it is them maintaining a spy in AR forums.
A lot of us are from AR, so of course we have friends in AR and they do often show us posts related to our KD, especially when they see that AR is planning to gangbang us. If this is considered spying and if you gangbang because of this, you should probably go after NMS, Absalom, and a lot of others who have friends in AR who relay info when it affects them. Again, this is simply a ridiculous excuse.

Quote:
Maybe it is P-Os big mouth that keeps digging a bigger hole for Famous every time he opens it.
P-O is not the leader of Famous, has not been leader of Famous once this age. P-O dislikes AR, as do a lot of us. Our mutual dislike for each other is reason enough to gangbang? One member of our KD making statements which reveal his dislike for your alliance justify a full alliance gangbang against our KD? Again, more BS used to rationalize an unjustified action.

Quote:
Who knows how many reasons I have forgotten.
I don't know how many you've forgotten, but I know how many valid reasons you've stated for this action: zero.

Quote:
Regardless of the actual true reason, AR will be exacting punishment.
True reason: AR dislikes us, sees that we're alliance-less, so decided to come after us and put together a bunch of bogus excuses, including things that happened a year ago, things that happened 2 months ago, and things which just didn't happen or which they exaggerate majorly. And as for AR exacting punishment, big numbers can always do damage, but you're unjustified.

Quote:
I am sure P-O will love this - his entire reason to play Utopia is to make the UT news and be 'Famous'
What you think of P-O is irrelevant. And we play to have fun and do well, being "Famous" is just a bonus. Well, AR doesn't have a kingdom that could take us and all of them combined are doing a piss-poor job of gangbanging us, but we will fight our best.

I am a Tree!
Famous Rules!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Tree Add Tree to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(02-Jun-2004 at 00:06)
I think AR is gonna come out on top? what ya think?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Des1 Add Des1 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(02-Jun-2004 at 00:31)
how can't you come on top when you have 14 kingdoms against 1
Donated $5.44
(02-Jun-2004 at 00:34)

Quote:
(Originally posted by DonJuan BoD)
I think AR needs to be more efficient to really teach Famous a lesson...
The hits on Famous are from the start of the AR action.

The total gains (including the three grabs Bear Soul made) are from the past two days.

Famous for nowty by nature
View Public Profile Visit Aerath's homepage Find more posts by Aerath Add Aerath to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Kaer Maxi)
(02-Jun-2004 at 00:49)
Wow brave guys AR has... 14 to 1??? Are you guys sure you dont want to ask allies to help you on your stupid rampage???

Common of the last few 100 alliance actions posted on this board, I think the 1 AR is doing now is by far the most pathatic 1. Common of all those reasons you named not 1 is even close to beeing a good reason.

Dont you guys feel really sad about yourselves now... This is just: Alliance hates 1 KD. So they take action cause they can. Perhaps you guys should try and look at what AR thought to be good grounds for alliance action...
View Public Profile Find more posts by maximouse Add maximouse to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(02-Jun-2004 at 01:29)
teeth Re: AR just making pathetic excuses

Quote:
(Originally posted by Tree)

We were the last KD to join Spirit: we did not recruit anyone there. And we did talk with some KDs and if there was some strong KD we were friendly with
strong kds? in AR? where where?

can i taste?
View Public Profile Find more posts by mahrous Add mahrous to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(02-Jun-2004 at 01:37)
omg this is sad...

How desperate and worse has to be an alliance to decide to gangbang one kd with 14 kingdoms....way to go AR...
View Public Profile Find more posts by 666999 Add 666999 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(02-Jun-2004 at 01:41)
Im AR Mystic Minister! Beware! We will pwnz u ALL!
mahrous! u are judas! u always played in AR and now u betrayed us But even without u we got sucky forza so we will win! we got brother dzeus in our alliance, beware the lighting!!
p.s. if u got offended, i was very drunk when made this topic so dont get it personal :P

United We Stand - Divided We Fall
View Public Profile Find more posts by zhukaSS Add zhukaSS to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Kaer Eightball)
(02-Jun-2004 at 02:19)

Alliance vs kingdom...?

In a non-alliance war scenario that's pathetic as it is, but for illegitmate reasons as well...?

Eternally,

Eightball, Lord of the Demons
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lord Eightball Add Lord Eightball to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(02-Jun-2004 at 02:29)

Yay for AR!
LL AR
View Public Profile Find more posts by Norian Add Norian to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(02-Jun-2004 at 02:31)
"It could be when they tried to recruit our kingdoms for their failed alliance Spirit. "

ALIBI, Lord Imperator
Trinity, Lady Protector
Shanamaj, War Lord
Imbavike, Chancellor

So which one of you lieing wankers wrote this letter?

This has to be some sort of joke .. I would personally like to see some friends of Famous stand up for them.
View Public Profile Find more posts by littleb1 Add littleb1 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(02-Jun-2004 at 02:34)
I could offer my kd as a mercenary :P
View Public Profile Find more posts by zane31 Add zane31 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote