Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Utopia Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(02-Jun-2004 at 03:06)
lazy smile

Quote:
First of all, that CE has been tampered with. Bear Soul is supposed to have gained 900+ acres from 3 grabs. Where are those grabs?
Bear Soul got 293 of those acres bottomfeeding me. They have been feedinf off my kingdom most of the age! It's about time someone took Famous for a joyride. I dont care who it is that takes them out. Im sick of Famous having the top 15 provs on our Island too!!(Especially since they are the reason that I'm not in the top 10 anymore!!)
View Public Profile Find more posts by Dark Reigns Add Dark Reigns to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as arrow)
(02-Jun-2004 at 03:07)
I would love to see what would happen if Spirit got involved. AR would be one dead duck(it took the two other largest alliances(Abs and eX) a long time to take down Spirit. so if spirit was still around, this wouldn't have happened. oh well i'm not a huge alliance fan so might as well hit a AR province for fun and to take some pressure off famous.
View Public Profile Find more posts by CF105 Add CF105 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(02-Jun-2004 at 03:13)
Quote:
(Originally posted by Dark Reigns)

Bear Soul got 293 of those acres bottomfeeding me. They have been feedinf off my kingdom most of the age! It's about time someone took Famous for a joyride. I dont care who it is that takes them out. Im sick of Famous having the top 15 provs on our Island too!!(Especially since they are the reason that I'm not in the top 10 anymore!!)
rofl....thats the lamest comment yet. I hope youre not trying to pass that off as an excuse :P If u cant be in the top 10, you dont deserve to be there. Blame ur kingdom or urself

Last edited by S1acker, 02-Jun-2004 at 03:14.
View Public Profile Find more posts by S1acker Add S1acker to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(02-Jun-2004 at 03:16)
I would stand up for Famous since I have many friends there! They know how to contact me if they ever need help.

Also, as a former AR member, the reasons for AR's actions are very sad.

Tree has inavlidated EVERY AR excuse to GB Famous. Then why is AR going to GB Famous?

AR is known to be an elite alliance. I know when I was a member, they were one. But this incident deffinetly does not make AR look like an elite alliance.

I hope AR either re-thinks of thier actions they are taking or try to "re-justify" their action.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Rasu15 Add Rasu15 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(02-Jun-2004 at 03:23)
Shanamaj wrote that Joke for AR

Tree wrote the statement for Famous
View Public Profile Find more posts by POQuebec Add POQuebec to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Angmar)
(02-Jun-2004 at 03:24)

The past 2-3 ages have been rather shaky with alliance wars popping out of nowhere. Interesting.

I just wish AR the best

Do you mind? Im trying to ignore you!

View Public Profile Find more posts by Adri4n Add Adri4n to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Faterealm)
(02-Jun-2004 at 03:37)
Doesn't Famous have anyone to help them?
View Public Profile Find more posts by MaxPayne111 Add MaxPayne111 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(02-Jun-2004 at 03:44)
lol, do YOU wanna help us?
View Public Profile Find more posts by XeonFeanor Add XeonFeanor to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $1.64
(02-Jun-2004 at 03:59)

Quote:
(Originally posted by Dark Reigns)

Just wanting to clear this stuff up.

I run Bear Soul. The CE is accurate, i did not have 900 acres coming in, i made 3 hits over days.

As for feeding off kingdoms all age. we have done nothing but hostile almost all age. So i doubt you would have had many randoms and if so. Most of the guys i hit have been running dpa's of like 65mod.

anyways <3 AR

~Randy

I should not be held to my spontaneous judgement that a certain drug is valuable if that judgement is made in ignorance of very harmful side-effects which happen not yet to have revealed themselves.

Last edited by Damastes, 02-Jun-2004 at 04:05.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Damastes Add Damastes to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(02-Jun-2004 at 04:32)

Can I take a moment to say hi to everyone? Anyone object to that?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Nagala Add Nagala to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(02-Jun-2004 at 04:33)
/me huggles nagala
View Public Profile Find more posts by POQuebec Add POQuebec to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(02-Jun-2004 at 04:34)
That's funny, I actually used to have some respect for AR... But this is just lame.

TK, Roddney, and all of you, I hope you show 'em good. Reminds me of good old times
View Public Profile Find more posts by Ezekiel of KF Add Ezekiel of KF to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $0.56
(02-Jun-2004 at 04:38)
It's too bad all that Tree said is true. All of those reasons are pretty much just a cheap excuse. Unless they can give a real reason, no one is going to give their 14-to-1 gangbang much thought other than thinking AR is doing something... not really good... Insert your choice swears and such here, btw...

And OMG, hi Nagala! How's life in Istar (presuming you still play there... been a while...) ?

Msg me on IRC, k? IRC Nick: Adam

Last edited by Deific, 02-Jun-2004 at 04:41.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Deific Add Deific to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(02-Jun-2004 at 05:07)
Everybody sing along!

[Sing to the beat of: J-Kwon - "Tipsy"]

One, here comes the two to the three to the four
AR just pissed cause they lyin' on the floor
Can't stand to talk cuz they look so sore
Too bad, they had to ask Famous for some more
Now they're gonna get beat down hardcore
Cuz now their status ain't elite, it's a bore
Bad little bangers think Famous is torn
Oh well, Famous fights back with a roar

Here come the three to the two to the one
Everyone know the kd's all about fun
All the while AR is all about bein' shunned
Oh shit, Famous got AR on the run
If these guys could just stand in the sun
They might coulda pulled in honor by the ton
But with a trashy gangbang, AR's a cunt
Now we all know which side really won

Now ev'rybody in the club lookin' Famous
View Public Profile Find more posts by Famous Rapper Add Famous Rapper to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(02-Jun-2004 at 05:08)
/me sings that cute and lovely song
(02-Jun-2004 at 05:13)

LMAO!!!

I'll rule the world, but first you have to die !!!
View Public Profile Find more posts by D E V I L Add D E V I L to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(02-Jun-2004 at 05:27)

content

LL AR.
View Public Profile Find more posts by pucca33 Add pucca33 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(02-Jun-2004 at 05:29)

AR wanna beat AA in the crapiest alliance or what ???
View Public Profile Find more posts by Blind Guardian Add Blind Guardian to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $1.64
(02-Jun-2004 at 05:38)

the best AR comment of all

"<ALIBI> Famous has provoked AR for many rounds now....it was time to respond"

yeh its true. we are so powerful that we have been doing it from WoL.

man its getting bad alibi. You should just post. "i dont like Famous so i had my alliance bash them as i could not manage it with my kingdom alone"

I should not be held to my spontaneous judgement that a certain drug is valuable if that judgement is made in ignorance of very harmful side-effects which happen not yet to have revealed themselves.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Damastes Add Damastes to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Piro UC)
Donated $37.00
(02-Jun-2004 at 05:44)

Especially considering that Famous attacked for 5500 acres, so overall lossed are'nt really that high.

The Master of Fire
If I was l33t, I'd be so cool.
I'm just another random noob. Treat my kindly please!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Piro Add Piro to your Buddy List Reply with Quote