Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Utopia Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
Donated $4.00
(20-Jun-2004 at 12:43)

Age 25: Warwins on BF & the funtalk about it. :)

This will be a place to discuss war wins and any activitis in the more popular war win KDs

*used the phrase of the starting post from Bannertaz from last round for this*

Killing Fields are back on BF!!!

How about the others who were banned to WoL?

A Sheep proud to be on The Killin'Fields

Last edited by DichteMist, 20-Jun-2004 at 12:45.
View Public Profile Visit DichteMist's homepage Find more posts by DichteMist Add DichteMist to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(20-Jun-2004 at 15:13)
Riders of the Storm on BF this age. Going for war wins + whatever may come across us on our quest for #1

Our undeads are gonna bash everyone this age..

Just out of curiosity, are Cartoons TF on BF this age? Because we had a score to settle, and we wouldn't mind warring them OOP....

- B e l o v e d s i Ns -
- EmpirE of DrEaMs -
View Public Profile Find more posts by 8675 Add 8675 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(20-Jun-2004 at 21:08)
We should pick up 2 war wins fairly quickly OOP, but from there use another strat ;-)
View Public Profile Find more posts by Merc Add Merc to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(20-Jun-2004 at 21:54)
Fluffy back on BF! w00t!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Sparta Add Sparta to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $4.00
(21-Jun-2004 at 00:00)

Quote:
(Originally posted by Sparta)

Fluffy back on BF! w00t!
Cheers for that!

first round of beers on me!
What about Free?

are you gonna go for warwins? If so, all undeads or going for challenge and chose another main race?

View Public Profile Visit DichteMist's homepage Find more posts by DichteMist Add DichteMist to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(21-Jun-2004 at 03:16)
I think we're going with the same basic strategy as last age, Undead Rogues and Elf Mystics, but we may have a few Human/Rogues this age. We'll have to see how everything turns out, and I would login now to confirm it, but I always have to email Blake about 10 times before I get my activation code .
View Public Profile Find more posts by Sparta Add Sparta to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $1.00
(21-Jun-2004 at 12:31)

Well, let's see if we can pull #1 again now that some of the big boys are back

Good luck all!

-Sober
View Public Profile Find more posts by Drakeo Add Drakeo to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $4.00
(21-Jun-2004 at 13:57)

Quote:
(Originally posted by Drakeo)

Well, let's see if we can pull #1 again now that some of the big boys are back

Good luck all!

-Sober
thxs Sober. Exciting to meet some new competitors!
Good to see that the subject 'WarWins' survived all the critism and is being seen as something worthfully..
Ofcourse, only by us all

But Elf mystics? why not rogues? Elf has the beneficial already of succeeding spells, and AW is still... (hmm, must keep my mouth shut untill everyone is out of OOP)

(21-Jun-2004 at 14:02)
Quote:
(Originally posted by DichteMist)

thxs Sober. Exciting to meet some new competitors!
Good to see that the subject 'WarWins' survived all the critism and is being seen as something worthfully..
Ofcourse, only by us all

But Elf mystics? why not rogues? Elf has the beneficial already of succeeding spells, and AW is still... (hmm, must keep my mouth shut untill everyone is out of OOP)
Seems wise to me...

But no Cartoons TF here?

Damn, then we have to pick on someone else...lamers.

- B e l o v e d s i Ns -
- EmpirE of DrEaMs -
View Public Profile Find more posts by 8675 Add 8675 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(21-Jun-2004 at 16:24)

Basic Instinct, BACK ON BFS! LL!

And, about Cartoon Heroes, well, we defeated them last age if it helps? :P

Kiss me, or take a mouthful!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Basic AvaloneBI Add Basic AvaloneBI to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(21-Jun-2004 at 19:09)
I hope to see our KD rise this age, but we are on WoL so..=/

Just a bit of practice before BF next age =)
View Public Profile Find more posts by Waylander Add Waylander to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(22-Jun-2004 at 00:02)
But Elf mystics? why not rogues? Elf has the beneficial already of succeeding spells, and AW is still... (hmm, must keep my mouth shut untill everyone is out of OOP) [/quote]

i was deleted at the end of last age just for so???
i send some 40 mails to swirve/mehul but no response within 48 hours how can it come??
i was too in that kd (breaking da rulez) and we got 10 warwins, but why were i deleted, no response didn't know where to write i no help seems to be out there????
Pimpgottheserverdown(##:##) last age???
View Public Profile Find more posts by Miloo Add Miloo to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(22-Jun-2004 at 01:19)
Sure you where deleted, could've been an accidental pk since you got razed rather alot.

with troops out and not logging on that could result in a pk.

But naturally I dunno.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Elgko Add Elgko to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Old ebb
(22-Jun-2004 at 01:28)
fluffy eh!?...OhhHHHH boy i have a score to settle with you guys =D
View Public Profile Find more posts by ebb Add ebb to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(22-Jun-2004 at 05:40)
We had the Elf/Mystics to cover non-undeads with fog and such, and also to be A/M. They would cover almost all duration spells in hostile/war (Such as MS, PF, and such) and they could also send alot of mod offense. Worked pretty well. And about the AW...CS, 20% WT's, and 1-2 TPA usually stopped most people trying to AW our elves.
(22-Jun-2004 at 09:13)
Good to see the warring competition back where it belongs.

May the best kingdom win

Why do people cling to life when they know they can't live forever?
Think of how meaningless each one of your lives is!!

*F a e r y T a l e s*
View Public Profile Find more posts by Devilbunny Add Devilbunny to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(22-Jun-2004 at 09:47)
RUTHLESS will be competing.

Me? Ruthless? Monarch? Whaaaa?
Stop an argument and get warning points. Go figure...
View Public Profile Find more posts by jorosar Add jorosar to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(22-Jun-2004 at 09:53)
FREE never left the battlefields and we'll be back to warring fully again this age Wether that will be do get warwins or to get some growth going, who knows.

But if we will stay in the lead once more, you'll see me replying in here more often than not

Glad to see all the TR activity in here too (Avalone, Sober)

Wish all of you a good age, and lets break KFs record of 23 wins this age!

Seasons
ex-Utopia Temple Reporter
AKA Cello
View Public Profile Find more posts by MarcelS Add MarcelS to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $1.00
(22-Jun-2004 at 15:37)

Quote:
(Originally posted by Miloo)

i was deleted at the end of last age just for so???
i send some 40 mails to swirve/mehul but no response within 48 hours how can it come??
i was too in that kd (breaking da rulez) and we got 10 warwins, but why were i deleted, no response didn't know where to write i no help seems to be out there????
Pimpgottheserverdown(##:##) last age??? [/quote]

I know man, I've sent e-mails to swirve too, but no response. I don't have any idea why you were deleted, and to the best of my knowledge you were legit, so I dunno what the problem was.

This sux, but I think since he waited for the age changeover there isn't much that can be done
How come you havn't gotten ahold of me on ICQ yet btw?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Drakeo Add Drakeo to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(22-Jun-2004 at 18:27)
tongue

Crybabies are always in this race,

We got a new strat this age, We might be fed upon

i'm 5foot 8 inches,
i can walk normally without crutches or wooden leg,
but i was only born with one leg,
what is it?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Supersuk Add Supersuk to your Buddy List Reply with Quote