Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Utopia Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
Research Group
(30-Sep-2004 at 02:36)

Quote:
(Originally posted by limbo)

Perhaps you WW people should consider trying something else for a change ... honor, land, nw
Or too afraid that might not go too well?

Doing the same thing, regardless of what it is gets boring after a while.
*shrugs* we got #26 on the honor charts last age :P

Either way good luck to everyone this age looks like it'll be an awsome one. Good luck to all our competition, you guys are gonna need it! lol

"Someday someone will best me. But it will not be you and it will not be today."
"Few who say nothing are silent."
Every fool knows you can't touch the stars but it doesn't stop a wise man from trying.
View Public Profile Find more posts by L0rd Snow Add L0rd Snow to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(30-Sep-2004 at 04:01)
yeah, dont argue about networth, your going for WW's remember
View Public Profile Find more posts by yummytaf Add yummytaf to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(30-Sep-2004 at 09:41)
please delete this thread or just the last mesages. This is not about the topic anymore
View Public Profile Find more posts by Hunty Add Hunty to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(30-Sep-2004 at 11:48)
well, while giving congrats and talking about WW & NW you should remember the Dictators who ended in every charts, and probably didn't go to war as often as they wished to because people et their NW size just don't want to war
(hey, it hurts the holy NW you know...)

--

PSy of Crybabies
View Public Profile Find more posts by Ereinon Add Ereinon to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(30-Sep-2004 at 11:52)
I won't be able to post a regular WW whart anymore this age (may be on very irregular basis if it has any interest)

I hope I'll find time to complete the last ww ranking I have done like 10 hours before end of last age

--

PSy of Crybabies
View Public Profile Find more posts by Ereinon Add Ereinon to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(30-Sep-2004 at 18:37)
Honor is just a byproduct of winning wars anyway... we once (before war wins were even recorded) ended up #9 for honor on BF, without trying whatsoever. Just warred like crazy, not caring about winning or anything, just beating our opponents to as bloody pulps as possible.

But I think war wins make the game much more interesting. It's a pity there isn't an official chart.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Ezekiel of KF Add Ezekiel of KF to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(01-Oct-2004 at 05:13)
honor is a bonus for us WW kd's. My kd got 10WW's and also finish no. 9 in honor in the charts
View Public Profile Find more posts by creonl2129 Add creonl2129 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(01-Oct-2004 at 14:33)
Quote:
(Originally posted by creonl2129)

honor is a bonus for us WW kd's. My kd got 10WW's and also finish no. 9 in honor in the charts
yo creon i know who you are i play in the same kingdom than you lol

Signature suspended by Valek for violating the forum's rules. I spy with my eye referal links!
View Public Profile Find more posts by ruffio Add ruffio to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(01-Oct-2004 at 14:39)
Quote:
Doing the same thing, regardless of what it is gets boring after a while.
Same could be said to those who whore age after age

ONE WORD TO DESCRIBE ME, SPECTACULAR YES
View Public Profile Find more posts by Rocker2theCore Add Rocker2theCore to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(03-Oct-2004 at 15:04)
fun fun fun
OOP and declared hostile
our opponent can't peace and promises to give us a raze war

lol we got one in our first try already
we'll see if we can drag this one for 2 weeks also
ghehehe

we're FREE to go for warwins

proud member of TR
View Public Profile Find more posts by trousersnake Add trousersnake to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(03-Oct-2004 at 17:52)
good luck with that raze war free. lol.....
View Public Profile Find more posts by Meefee Add Meefee to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Old mas
(03-Oct-2004 at 18:09)
Hmm yes, whoring is boring if ya do it too long.

But WW hunting not? Remember you only trash ghettos staying deliberatly smaller than your potential is so that you get easy wars that ya reliably win fast...

I find it more interesting to first grow up in the range of good kingdoms (where WW hunters usually not venture into) and then smack some kingdoms I know can fight back.

1 win against a top kingdom after a hard fight is more to me than 20 wins against unknown ghettos. But you wont ever win WW #'s with that.
View Public Profile Find more posts by mas Add mas to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(03-Oct-2004 at 18:51)
Once and for all I will end this nw v ww thing...

There has been claims that ww kingdoms does not even come close to war skills with the nw kingdoms.

Well, I know a kingdom that beat up who is currently in top 5 nw atm.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Meefee Add Meefee to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(03-Oct-2004 at 21:02)
We (Toasters) normally always try to declare someone where we will get some challenge later in the age. In the start we just take ghettos. Just to warm up

We're declaring our third hostile in 3-4 hours, no one seems to want to war us :/

How's it going with the other warring kingdoms? Getting any wars? (except FREE, what a nice start you got )
View Public Profile Find more posts by Darksel Add Darksel to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(03-Oct-2004 at 21:22)
yes warring with FREE is always interesting
we are totally trashing them tho
i doubt that they are willing to make a raze war with us.

we're FREE to go for warwins

proud member of TR
View Public Profile Find more posts by trousersnake Add trousersnake to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(03-Oct-2004 at 22:37)
Quote:
(Originally posted by trousersnake)

yes warring with FREE is always interesting
we are totally trashing them tho
i doubt that they are willing to make a raze war with us.
Interesting?:P

You sure about that?

Anyways, good luck FREE. I just made a random prov to play around with for a bit, dunno how long until I am gone:P

Might try and convince them to declare on all of the war win KDs:P
View Public Profile Find more posts by bannertaz Add bannertaz to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Oct-2004 at 01:27)
Quote:
(Originally posted by Meefee)

Once and for all I will end this nw v ww thing...

There has been claims that ww kingdoms does not even come close to war skills with the nw kingdoms.

Well, I know a kingdom that beat up who is currently in top 5 nw atm.
the top 5 kd in nw oop...mite not be teh best nw kds yet

View Public Profile Find more posts by RiChDuDe Add RiChDuDe to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Oct-2004 at 11:39)
Quote:
(Originally posted by mas)
1 win against a top kingdom after a hard fight is more to me than 20 wins against unknown ghettos. But you wont ever win WW #'s with that.
lol

1st/ ask dictators how easy it is to obtain a war from this NW obsessed kd...
I mean not to win it, but to have them fight an not run into FW the day you can declare them because there is (at last) a breach in their HB

2nd/ ask a really small kd how fast they can enter a war.
do you think you can win 13 wars in the age when yo need 2-3 days to fill the hostile meter?
the kd that war warring kd are the ones that think they still have a chance after receiving a full wave right in the begining of hotilities, believe me : they are not that many.

3rd/ Sorrow, andnoobs, Tivoli, XXX rated, Darwin Dark Legion and several other have been warred last age by ww kd, or at least by kd with more than 5 ww end of age (who weren't that many)
they haven't always won...
but I am sure you don't know that because you prefer to talk rather than paying real attention to the game =

4th/ we have warred some of the kd above and some "unknown ghettoes" have proved to be as worthy opponents as them
--> if ww isn't a measurement of warring habilty NW isn't either

5th/ as there is no tool to measure the real warring ability there is no point either in coming saying "Some are better than you in this field" : this is pointless, it might be, but no one will never know for sure

6th/ I still wonder how people can believe you can take more than one war a week (I am not even talking about all the hostiles that didn't go to war) win 95% of them, do that for ages and still know nothing about warring.

7th or 3rd bis/ ww kingdoms often challenge each other all the age long.
So either it also means warring defenceless ghettoes or, once again, you are just not paying any real attention to the game.

--

PSy of Crybabies
(04-Oct-2004 at 12:00)
Quote:
(Originally posted by RiChDuDe)

the top 5 kd in nw oop...mite not be teh best nw kds yet
U are right but they will end top 10, rest assure that...
(04-Oct-2004 at 12:59)
See, here's the thing I don't get. "Unknown ghettos". That's it. The one thing that makes me think people arguing against war wins don't know anything. Are you saying any KD who is unknown is a ghetto? Do you absolutely HAVE to be known to be a decent KD? There was ~800 KDs on BF last age I believe. I'd bet >700 of them were unknown. If I gained 15 war wins against KDs in the top 200, but none of them had recognizable names, would that be bad? No.

ONE WORD TO DESCRIBE ME, SPECTACULAR YES
View Public Profile Find more posts by Rocker2theCore Add Rocker2theCore to your Buddy List Reply with Quote