Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Utopia Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(03-Jan-2005 at 00:25)
Age 27: War Wins on the Battlefields Server

Once again folks, our agely installment of war wins. Feel free to drop by and spam away with your war win achievements.

Good luck to all.

Last age's winner was FREE with 13.

Why do people cling to life when they know they can't live forever?
Think of how meaningless each one of your lives is!!

*F a e r y T a l e s*
View Public Profile Find more posts by Devilbunny Add Devilbunny to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $37.00
(03-Jan-2005 at 03:48)

Well, thats no surprise. I am sure this age will be the most interesting, as Bf will be pretty intense.

The Master of Fire
If I was l33t, I'd be so cool.
I'm just another random noob. Treat my kindly please!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Piro Add Piro to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(03-Jan-2005 at 07:42)
good luck all!

we're FREE to go for warwins

proud member of TR
View Public Profile Find more posts by trousersnake Add trousersnake to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Duke Pug)
(03-Jan-2005 at 12:09)
sunglasses

my kd has 1 do far...

lolz.

What is a signature? LOL....
View Public Profile Find more posts by Lahrio Add Lahrio to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(03-Jan-2005 at 14:27)
Many war win kingdoms are going for networth this age.
View Public Profile Find more posts by soloc Add soloc to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Old Raa
(04-Jan-2005 at 05:35)
content

Ok, we got first war win. It was tough war but he had meter in the end.

GL to others
View Public Profile Find more posts by Raa Add Raa to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(User is Banned)
(04-Jan-2005 at 10:37)
Quote:
(Originally posted by soloc)

Many war win kingdoms are going for networth this age.
is it to err provide meat to the rest of the bf server

anyone have a list of kingdoms going for war wins only..?

omg its me, or is it?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Tranq Add Tranq to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Jan-2005 at 10:50)
Quote:
(Originally posted by Tranq)

omg tranq, dont make fun of roadkill cafe they r good kd.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Xenaway Add Xenaway to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Jan-2005 at 12:28)
last couple of ages we are going purely war win and honor but at least now we are going after war win and networth, meybe targetting something like 15Mgc networth total so kinda slag down a bit on war win.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Balkoth Add Balkoth to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(04-Jan-2005 at 15:58)
My KD is going for WW again at BF, we will not grow as much as last age and we hope we have better luck.

We got absolutelly stuck after the 3rd war win: we got peaced again and again for the rest of the age.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Crazy Zombies Add Crazy Zombies to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $0.80
(04-Jan-2005 at 16:22)

Quote:
(Originally posted by Crazy Zombies)

My KD is going for WW again at BF, we will not grow as much as last age and we hope we have better luck.

We got absolutelly stuck after the 3rd war win: we got peaced again and again for the rest of the age.
Thats why pretty much every WW KD declares upwards every hostile...

Bashing smaller KDs to try and get war wins in min time war is idiotic anyway, let you figure out why.

Signature suspended by Brother Nazgul for violating the forum's rules.
Why should we allow your signature to have a height of 80 pixels, and force everyone else to go with 60?
Because I've got a fucking cute ass? I've seen better. -Valek
View Public Profile Visit Silver Fox's homepage Find more posts by Silver Fox Add Silver Fox to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(05-Jan-2005 at 02:17)
I heard a lot of the top networth kingdoms from last age are playing for war wins this age, so there should be lots of war wins on BF!

OoZ
View Public Profile Find more posts by DrZaius Add DrZaius to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Immortal1)
(User is Banned)
(05-Jan-2005 at 06:27)
Remember 9/11...
View Public Profile Find more posts by IStoneI Add IStoneI to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(06-Jan-2005 at 04:22)
war wins r rox.

I predict the winner will have 16 this age.

*F a e r y T a l e s*
View Public Profile Find more posts by Devilbunny Add Devilbunny to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-Jan-2005 at 18:19)
anybody get 1 yet? Serenity will have 1 soon I'm sure

*F a e r y T a l e s*
(07-Jan-2005 at 18:29)
I think there will be LESS war wins.

Last age, bigger KDs couldn't peace you of. And if some of those guys were angry at you, they retal and it degraded to war.

Now, even the bigger Kds are able to attack you without that risk. They simply don't have to declare hostile back...
View Public Profile Find more posts by chessness Add chessness to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as Hurlin)
(07-Jan-2005 at 20:37)

3 declares 3 peace's .......

I think thats going too be our age, declare, wave, peaced :P

Grow some gonnards :P

Fear is the foundation of most governments
Five years of banning
04-Dec-2002 Starfriend Spamming
11-Dec-2007 Saint Sinner Off-Topic Post
Happy Wooden anniversary
View Public Profile Find more posts by HarleyQuinnROX Add HarleyQuinnROX to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Research Group
(07-Jan-2005 at 21:31)

Quote:
(Originally posted by Hurlin)

3 declares 3 peace's .......

I think thats going too be our age, declare, wave, peaced :P

Grow some gonnards :P
amen to that so far we are 2/2 and currently on our 3rd our people are lagging to declare peace so we are wasting our time waving

I'm 1970's pimp smooth...
View Public Profile Find more posts by Money Mathews Add Money Mathews to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-Jan-2005 at 21:41)
Quote:
(Originally posted by Devilbunny)

anybody get 1 yet? Serenity will have 1 soon I'm sure
If you remind me of this fact, bunny, I will bludgeon you with carrots.

What's with n00bs kds wanting to 'learn how to war' and deciding to do it with kingdoms too big for their britches?

If you want to learn how to war, don't declare top kds. Go learn elsewhere first.

'twas naught but a dream
View Public Profile Find more posts by Ashnod Add Ashnod to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(User is Banned)
(07-Jan-2005 at 23:22)
Quote:
(Originally posted by Tranq)

If you read last ages war win thread you can see that road kill cafe hinted they might go for networth.... it seemed they tryed to do that oop, however didnt train offence, so unfortunatly they had an oop accident ... pity they didnt take to war though, it would of been errrrrrrrrrr fun .

omg its me, or is it?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Tranq Add Tranq to your Buddy List Reply with Quote