Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Utopia Discussions

Post New Thread Closed Thread
Author Thread
(31-Jan-2005 at 00:45)
Freedom players acted like 5 year old kids. When they found out they couldn't be as good they wanted they decided to spoil the game for the rest.
All the things they say about the reinstatements and the mails that people change countries have showed up several times in ut or the official forums. Another thing is that mehul alowed family members to play in the same computer (provided they had informed blake with a mail). Now i quess things will be bad for everybody.

I hope you got the publicity you wanted, loosers
View Public Profile Find more posts by skoyl Add skoyl to your Buddy List
(Posted as Paradox UC)
(31-Jan-2005 at 00:52)

What a scandel.

Very interesting to read, not something you see every age.

I hope Freedom had fun ruining the game for all the legit players out there.

Par·a·dox
Impossible is not a fact, it's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration, it's a dare. Impossible is nothing
MSN:[email protected]
View Public Profile Visit P a r a d o x's homepage Find more posts by P a r a d o x Add P a r a d o x to your Buddy List
Old AMP
(31-Jan-2005 at 00:53)
What Freedom did is well know to many Utopian players. Yet, they touched a sensitive point there, like they say, it was one of the best times they had in Utopia. Cause when you are a godo player, u want a good ambient kd, with friends, organized, you dont want to be in a totally out of coordination kd, since that stinks. And when you have a good kd, and one of your players needs to go, you loose that acc which you know will hurt the kd a lot...no...you try and get a friend who you like talking to but unfortunately doesnt play in your kd....well..you trade, and most trading isnt to create an sk.

Trading, i think it will always exist, and lets hope it does, or the game is screwed, since it looses its whole friendship purpose.

*~ The beauty of perfection is the difficulty in reaching it ~*
View Public Profile Find more posts by AMP Add AMP to your Buddy List
(31-Jan-2005 at 00:58)
blah. I knew they were scripted already. Mike is a jackass anyhow

Why do people cling to life when they know they can't live forever?
Think of how meaningless each one of your lives is!!

*F a e r y T a l e s*
View Public Profile Find more posts by Devilbunny Add Devilbunny to your Buddy List
Old Bof
(31-Jan-2005 at 01:02)
Sad new. Very sad.

Another god KD falling down.

BF is half empty ...

Good players, who never ruined the game of anyone, since we dont interfer with ghettos, we struggle between us, are leaving.

Seems its time to play "Ferion" more intensivly.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Bof Add Bof to your Buddy List
(31-Jan-2005 at 01:21)

Freedom did a really great thing here and I have to really respect them for that.

Mehul's comments are like the downer in this whole thing
View Public Profile Find more posts by simpledeceit Add simpledeceit to your Buddy List
(Posted as Amanema Tsukihi)
(31-Jan-2005 at 01:36)

Let's analyze what we have seen here intellectually (yes, RGD style) before we make any judgements.

Ultimately, games are meant to be fun. They were created as a way to allow for humans to communicate with each other while doing some sort of action.

Utopia isn't exactly a "friend" game. You have to make your friends, which is great and I thank Mehul for t his, but ultimately, you also want to have fun with the friends you already have. This is where Trading comes in.

Now, you can claim it's all about the Super Kingdom and winning the game, but much of the trading that goes on in the game is just for the simple joy of playing with someone you enjoy spending time with.

In essence, Mehul and other's little point about ruining the fun of legitimate players is illogical, because the game isn't about winning, it's about fun, dammit. If you can't understand the concept that fun MUST supercede winning, then shssh, you need more help than Famous.

Famous should be proud because they managed to fool the system and came clean. Many already knew they weren't exactly legit, but this isn't what's at issue.

Ultimately, Utopia is about fun. Some people, like a player I know in my former kd, Prismatic Warriors, have managed to make runs at top 20 for ages upon ages with different kd's using the same account for those ages by defection (MOLLY, DIE!) while others, like many people int his forum, just trade around to spend time with those they already know.

There is nothing wrong with playing either way. Utopia is what you make of it. Make it enjoyable and don't blame others for doing so.

Izzy is back and older than ever!
View Public Profile Visit Little Kid Izzy's homepage Find more posts by Little Kid Izzy Add Little Kid Izzy to your Buddy List
(Posted as Anandriel)
(31-Jan-2005 at 02:05)
Quote:
(Originally posted by skoyl)

Freedom players acted like 5 year old kids. When they found out they couldn't be as good they wanted they decided to spoil the game for the rest.
All the things they say about the reinstatements and the mails that people change countries have showed up several times in ut or the official forums. Another thing is that mehul alowed family members to play in the same computer (provided they had informed blake with a mail). Now i quess things will be bad for everybody.

I hope you got the publicity you wanted, loosers
Wow are you a jackass or what, you think what you wish for, I especially hat the part where you say:

"Freedom players acted like 5 year old kids. When they found out they couldn't be as good they wanted they decided to spoil the game for the rest."

Some people actually have lives, work, school, Uni etc.
Why do you care anyways, are you a multi that uses one computer and now your afraid that since Freedom came out clean, mehuls going to be more watchful, are you afraid he might catch you out?
Goddammit, just play the game and dont complain if you dont like it go and play another game, Sryth for an example.
They played with their friends, is that like an unwritten rule, that you cant play, or in more specific words, have FUN with your FRIENDS.
I think im losing the one inch of Faith i had left for humankind/mankind.
View Public Profile Find more posts by shyne127 Add shyne127 to your Buddy List
(31-Jan-2005 at 02:15)
Wow, you don't see this every day. This will make things a lot more difficult for legit players that email mehul any form of a story.

Most people don't realize that large pieces of coral, which have been painted brown and attached to the skull by common wood screws, can make a child look like a deer. -Jack Handy
View Public Profile Visit hoagie's homepage Find more posts by hoagie Add hoagie to your Buddy List
(31-Jan-2005 at 02:48)
i never liked freedom.... at least of what little i heard about them.

You say I've changed. I think you've fallen behind.
It's all the stuff you don't know which make the most difference.
View Public Profile Find more posts by sparky wizzie Add sparky wizzie to your Buddy List
(31-Jan-2005 at 02:48)
anandriel is going on with this as if he has no life...you seem to feel as though u need to defend these ppl..they are quite capable of defending theirselves..instead u r in here bc u dont have a job or schoolwork or a girlfirend or a club or organization to tend to...u have to argue with a bunch of ppl posting their comments on a topic. You are PATHETIC man. Go back to whatever ghetto kd u came from and shut ur mouth
View Public Profile Find more posts by chuck01j Add chuck01j to your Buddy List
(31-Jan-2005 at 03:36)
Wow
Freedom finishes 30th on BF during one age and they get to be a "well known BF top kd?"
Such high standards these days.

Prodigy of The Windmaster
Child of Vortex

"No Mercy, Only Madness"
View Public Profile Find more posts by Striker073 Add Striker073 to your Buddy List
(31-Jan-2005 at 03:41)
I wish i had thought of it first. = /
View Public Profile Find more posts by SupaFly04 Add SupaFly04 to your Buddy List
(31-Jan-2005 at 04:04)
If freedom has done this, you can be sure that they are not the only ones.

The original competition and integrity of the players of this game will never be returned to the state at which it began.

When I played utopia I had the most fun when everything was legit, it took many ages until I landed in a new kingdom and learned about account juggling and player managing etc.

I will not return to utopia until there are some radical changes to restore a level playing field.
View Public Profile Find more posts by streetacez Add streetacez to your Buddy List
(31-Jan-2005 at 04:38)
Who will start the angry mob?

I vote one for the stupidity of this article.
View Public Profile Find more posts by BungArm Add BungArm to your Buddy List
(Post has been warned)
(31-Jan-2005 at 04:44)
Quote:
(Originally posted by Seby)

Just a few notes:

1. Freedom was never famous: last age they whored and ended beying owned by many kds and activating VM up.Second age they disband..is that an sk? Rofl
2. I respect them for finnaly unveiling the "secret" we already knew about their kd...and which they denied it repeatedly.
3. There is no point three heh.
first of all i would like to say how great freedom was as a kingdom and the people in it and to the guy speaking queer-fag i dont really understand ever heard of inactivehaters MYTH? fag

best wishes to freedoms players
View Public Profile Find more posts by mpolo Add mpolo to your Buddy List
(31-Jan-2005 at 04:44)

Another Italian Jobs? Look like it.

You know the real meaning of PEACE only if you have been through the war. Anyone, who truly wants to go to war, has never truly been there before!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Invasion Add Invasion to your Buddy List
Old rac
(31-Jan-2005 at 04:56)
careless bleh

well... thanks a lot for screwin other ppl chance of playin with friends over like this...

this sux!
View Public Profile Find more posts by rac Add rac to your Buddy List
(31-Jan-2005 at 05:05)
*sigh

As a former Freedom player, I'd like to thank the KD for making my time memorable and fun. Freedom wasnt only a KD but to me, friends and family. The daily hostiles, etc made the KD what it was today.

Although we were not fully legit, you can say most KDs on Utopia are not legit. We took advantage, and we used the system but eventually came clean so we can retire.

Thank you Freedom and mates its time for me to retire.

//Bond
View Public Profile Find more posts by bondy007 Add bondy007 to your Buddy List
(31-Jan-2005 at 05:08)
Quote:
(Originally posted by Devastator)

i couldn´t agree more
Selfish? Its wrong, and eventually we came clean. I dont see a reason to bash us anymore.
View Public Profile Find more posts by bondy007 Add bondy007 to your Buddy List
Closed Thread