Utopia Temple
Main Forum Page Register an Account for Free! Calendar Frequently Asked Questions about this Board View New Posts Advanced Search Login
  Utopia Temple Forums > Utopia Discussions > Utopia Discussions

Post New Thread Reply
Author Thread
(07-Oct-2005 at 13:54)
Lads, calm down, Ali calm down, hehehe we might not have the ww crown this age, but look at the bright side,

PP got 7 ww without even trying that hard
what if we try harder?

congratz to all the P kingdoms with 7 ww or more
View Public Profile Find more posts by Shad0wchaser Add Shad0wchaser to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-Oct-2005 at 13:56)
"Oh come on, delete this idiot and his topics Saint Sinner. You warned Carnivale and PP, and they are still popping up to make useless comments.

Any kingdom that 'runs off to a fake war' then calls another kingdom a 'coward' - no matter who was pumped or not, really needs to just chill out.

Great warring to all the other kingdoms out there! Congrats to Puffy and PJ!!!"

"since you guys refused us the time to prepare for a FAIR FIGHT we were left with no other option than making ourselfs a "temporary CF", we entered the FW! "

Pls do read the other posts befoer you write your opinion! And if you do not have the time to read the other posts, pls DONT write your own opinion! B//C u will only look like a fool if you do!

As mentioned earlier, we needed to prepare for a FAIR figh not a the UNFAIR FIGHT that La Carnivale wanted us to war!

We DID NOT run away! If we had done so how comes that the KD of La Carnivale is totally wrecked?
View Public Profile Find more posts by Theacegamble Add Theacegamble to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-Oct-2005 at 15:07)
hmzz requiem ended up with 6 ww's
View Public Profile Find more posts by goliath5 Add goliath5 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-Oct-2005 at 15:51)
And if the reason of you guys attacking us B//C of "GG's OOW attack on your King" and NOT to bring us to war in a poor shape!

How come randomly provinces were hit for acres? I really dnt get it! If a province has done someting wrong it is that province in specefic who should be punished and nt the entire KD?

And if you had no plans of brining us to war in a BAD SHAPE how come we recieved
1*5 hits instead of 1*3 hits? Come one guys You have been around for a very long time you know the rules! OOW hits = 1*3 hits!

Pls do correct me if I am wrong!

Santa so sorry man I owe you 2 x joints once you are in sweden!
View Public Profile Find more posts by Theacegamble Add Theacegamble to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-Oct-2005 at 19:49)

Quote:
(Originally posted by DrunkWarlord)

22, by the Kingdom of Killing Fields in BF(I think). They had 23 wars, but won 22. The 23th war they got in they got killed by Imperialss KLA(Should be correct). That was a couple ages back ago. I don't think anyone in BF now stands a chance of challenging that record.
Noob, i know a lot of ppl from that kingdom and more then half of those war wins weren;t legittimate...They were given by friendly kingdoms..

And btw PJ, be proud of your 8 ww's, but you guys ainlt shit...You can;t war for shit and don;t have the guts to challenge good kingdoms...

#DreamWorks - You got Dreams. We make em wet.

Last edited by xxVinniexx, 07-Oct-2005 at 19:51.
View Public Profile Find more posts by xxVinniexx Add xxVinniexx to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-Oct-2005 at 20:15)

Quote:
(Originally posted by goliath5)

hmzz requiem ended up with 6 ww's
Didnt they get their 6th war win like 3 or so weeks ago?
View Public Profile Visit Elessart's homepage Find more posts by Elessart Add Elessart to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(07-Oct-2005 at 22:03)
Noob, i know a lot of ppl from that kingdom and more then half of those war wins weren;t legittimate...They were given by friendly kingdoms..

he said they won the wars, he never said how, so next time actually try reading what people say before calling them noob, noob.
View Public Profile Find more posts by Sebuzzabuz Add Sebuzzabuz to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Oct-2005 at 01:44)
There are currently 21 provinces in the World-Reknowned Kingdom of Poetic Justice WAR (##:##).
Wars: 12 - Wins: 8 - Losses: 0
Our kingdom is currently at war with (##:##)

It is done! 8 War Wins! Long Live PJ!!

Yeah, we warred as much as we could this round. The current relations system is prohibitive to the number of wars that can be made. We didn't FW or pump, and while we were out of war, we were always looking for war.
View Public Profile Find more posts by melkor98 Add melkor98 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as kat79)
(08-Oct-2005 at 03:40)

This is our status, pretty proud of it

the World-Reknowned Kingdom of the Vicious WAR
War History - Wars: 9 - Wins: 7 - Losses: 2
View Public Profile Find more posts by mittenkitten Add mittenkitten to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Oct-2005 at 05:24)
Congrats PJ for your WW crown. We would have drawn if not for some stubborn kingdom. Sad thing is we totally demolished that la carnie.
View Public Profile Find more posts by kenlau82 Add kenlau82 to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Oct-2005 at 07:09)
congrats PJ on war win crown... very nicely done!
View Public Profile Find more posts by frisbeep Add frisbeep to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Oct-2005 at 10:00)
Wow,

It was close but definately worth it, this is something we won't get again soon I think.

I'd like to tell my guys, good job !! We fought hard for it and deserve it.

Signed,

Natrus
View Public Profile Find more posts by Natrus of PJ Add Natrus of PJ to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(08-Oct-2005 at 10:36)
so WW crown goes to
Poetic Justice 12-8-0

Second place goes to 4 KD's with 7 wins
Puffy Exodus
Pleasure Palace
Pharmaceutica TF
Vicious

did i miss anyone? great work to all it was quite a close race this age!
View Public Profile Find more posts by synapse Add synapse to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(10-Oct-2005 at 05:17)
And btw PJ, be proud of your 8 ww's, but you guys ainlt shit...You can;t war for shit and don;t have the guts to challenge good kingdoms...

do u know what this is called jealousy,we worked hard for those wins and if you dont like it to bad
View Public Profile Find more posts by brodyf Add brodyf to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(10-Oct-2005 at 06:46)
Quote:
(Originally posted by kat79)

This is our status, pretty proud of it

the World-Reknowned Kingdom of the Vicious WAR
War History - Wars: 9 - Wins: 7 - Losses: 2
Good Job Kat! You did a better job than the old monarch Ger

Last edited by madcorps, 10-Oct-2005 at 06:48.
View Public Profile Find more posts by madcorps Add madcorps to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
(Posted as kat79)
(10-Oct-2005 at 15:44)

If only I could take the credit
But I gave away monarchy because I was too busy.

Not a bad change at all tho, interesting to see how we do this age
View Public Profile Find more posts by mittenkitten Add mittenkitten to your Buddy List Reply with Quote
Donated $4.00
(06-Nov-2005 at 16:34)

Quote:
(Originally posted by xxVinniexx)

you are talking rubish. I have been in KF for about 3 rounds, and was a member when we were fighting for that title. We had to fight for it. Sometimes it took more effort then other times. The KD were never friendly before we meet them.

Its the easiest way to say something like that dont you agree? 'weren't legitimate'.

let me try another argument.
Who wants to give a warwin away? To surrender to another kd? 20 Provinces who are crazy enough to do that? And several KD's who wants to repeat that?

Yeah right, and during X-mas we can lay on the beach in the Sun here in The Netherlands :P

(but i agree that KF should surrender that last war, but thats a whole other topic and not the issue here)

well, i am gonna play BF2 again. Cya.

A Sheep proud to be on The Killin'Fields
View Public Profile Visit DichteMist's homepage Find more posts by DichteMist Add DichteMist to your Buddy List Reply with Quote